Decision

The Schools Girl Delinquent

As I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself on someone's back, "Jungkook?"

"Ah. Eun Sun, you're awake." He said. 

"Mhm." I quietly replied.

I wiped my tears away that I had apparently slipped out in my sleep. I let out a small sigh and pressed my head against he back of Jungkook's head, feeling a bit comfortable. Jungkook didn't question or say anything. Well.. That was a weird and emotional dream... Another sigh escaped my lips, unintentionally. Everything was clear now... Clear of why I'm always fighting with GD and them.. Clear of who Ji Yeon is... I gripped onto Jungkook's shirt tighter, letting the emotional pain pass through before I loosened my grip. I saw Jungkook look at me in the corner of his eyes and I gave him a reassuring smile.  I then looked around, seeing how some of the guys are all ruffled up. 

"What the hell happened to you guys?" I asked.

"A fight happened, but then the cops came into the business and we were told to go home with a warning." Daehyun explained. 

"I told you hyungs to not fight." Zelo pouted.

"Yah, you punk." Younjae knocked the side of his head. "You're one of the people that swung first!" 

"Hey!" He rubbed the area he was hit. "They said mean stuff about Eun Sun."

I laughed as I heard at what he said, "Komawo, Zelo."

He looked at me surprised, but then grinned. I guess this kid isn't so bad after all. We suddenly stopped, and that's when I realized that we were already at my house. When we entered, Jin and Himchan was already right in our faces. 

"Yah! Where were you guys!"

"Why did you guys take so long!"

"Did you guys get in a fight?!"

"Aish! Calm down, eomoni's!" I bopped them on the head. 

"Yah!" They both exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and got off of Jungkook's back. I took off my shoes and we all went in calmly. 

"Answer us!" Himchan said. 

"Aishhh. Let them sit down first." I grumbled. 

Everyone went into the living room and sat down to rest. I plopped down next to Suga. I then laid my head on his lap, my legs taking up the rest of the couch.

"Ah, hyung. You're awake!" Zelo said, going over to Jongup.

"I just woke up a couple minutes ago... What happened?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, then yawning.

"We went out for a bit." Zelo said.

"More like a while!" Himchan exclaimed. 

"Deh, omma." Zelo rolled his eyes.

"How was the walk?" Suga asked. 

"Half good, half bad." I said, looking at the knocked out Nam Joon in the other chair.

"Wae?" He asked. 

"We got bubble tea and stuff." I grinned.

"Where's my share?" He asked. 

"All right here." I patted my belly. 

Suga laughed, "What's the bad part?"

"GD showed up, that's why the others are a mess." I grumbled. 

"Ahh." He said, leaning back. 

I just laid there, thinking about everything. Memories just kept coming in and I inhaled, leaning my head back and closing my eyes. 

Ji Yeon... My first friend after a long while. She gave me something to smile for in life. But I had lost her... 

"I'm tired..." I said under my breath. 

"Same..." Suga mumbled. 

A smile crept up my face, looking up at him. "You're always tired."

He looked down at me,a grin forming, "True."

I laughed and closed my eyes. 

Live happily... I opened my eyes and looked at the people in the room, then stared at the TV. Live happily with the people that I hold dear... 

"Live happily..." I whispered.

"Huh?" Suga said. 

"What?" I said, looking up again.

"Did you say something?" He asked. 

"Ani." I lied. 

"Arasso." He said, closing his eyes again. 

I got up and went into the kitchen, finding Daehyun and Jungkook fighting for the last ice cream bar. 

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Daehyun exclaimed. 

"And I'm craving for ice cream!" Jungkook exclaimed back. 

"Didn't we already get ice cream." I laughed as I watched. 

"We got out of line when we saw that guy talking to you." Zelo said. 

"Oh." 

Daehyun and Jungkook continued to bicker back and forth. I went towards them and took the ice cream from their hands. I opened it and ate it myself. 

"Yah!" They both exclaimed. 

"What?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "If none of you guys were going to eat it soon. It'll melt." 

The two of them frowned, causing me to laugh. 

"I'll buy you guys ice cream next time." I said. "Arasso?" 

"Deh!" Both of them grinned happily. 

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "Are you sure you're one of the hyungs, Daehyun."

"Hey. There's always something to be happy about when it comes to food." He grinned. 

I laughed at his statement, "True." 

I went back into the living room, giving Jimin the remaining of the ice cream, since he asked. I went back to my spot, my head on Suga's lap again. Jimin came over and lifted my leg up and sat down, putting my legs on his. I looked around, seeing everyone gathered in the living room. They were either watching the show that was playing on TV or was sleeping, like Nam Joon was. Jin came over with a blanket and covered Nam Joon with it. Jungkook, Zelo, and Kai sat on the floor in front of the three of us on the couch. I began to mess with Jungkook hair, which apparently gave him a small chill, considering him suddenly shudder. But I continued to play with his hair. It was soft and fluffy, fun to play with. He leaned his head back, which allowed me to play with his hair more. As I did so, my mind was running wild again.

'Live happily...' Live happily with them.. Live happily for them... 

I looked around again. Seeing peaceful sleeping faces, smiles, and their laughter ringing in the room.

I must end this fight between me and GD... I can't keep dragging the others into this... I need to end it by myself... Fighting is just making this feud between the two of us continue... I've decided... I will end this feud soon. 



A/N: YAAAAAAAAAY~~~ Two chapters up :33 I hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry if it's boring and that it's kind of short. But I wanted to at least update two chapters for you guys, since you guys wait so long for my updates. 

Hope you guys liked it! I'll hopefully get the next chapter up soon! 

Saranghae~! <3