The Car Accident

The Schools Girl Delinquent

~FLASHBACK~

Me, Jin, and Hana was in the kitchen, preparing the food. The whole house had an happy atmosphere. The food was almost done. All was left was the turkey and mash potatoes. Me and Hana was preparing the pie early. We were making homemade apple pie today and all that was left was to bake it. Usually it would be pumpking pie, but some of us doesn't like pumpkin, so we made apple pie instead. Jin was finishing up the mash potatoes and gravy. We put the pie inside the bottom oven and baked the pie. 

"Done!" Hana exclaimed. 

I grinned, "Yup! All we gotta do is dust off these flour covered aprons." 

Hana laughed. It felt nice being with everyone. All we had to wait for is Jae Sun. I received a text from him earlier, that he was on his way. He'll be surprised with all the food spreaded on the table. It was a feast. Me and Hana took off our aprons and headed to the backyard door. 

"Jung Kook-ah! Can you open the door for us?" I called, not wanting to dirty the handle.

Jung Kook came over to us and slid open the door.

"Thanks." I said, smiling. 

He nodded his head and headed back to the other guys. Me and Hana stepped out into the cool air. We started to dust off the aprons, until it was spotless. Well... Not completely spotless, but it was still pretty clean. When we were done, we started draped the apron over our shoulder and started to clean the flour from our hands. When it was mostly all off and left with little spots, we headed back inside. 

"Done?" I asked Jin as we passed him. 

"Yup." He said. 

"All we need to do now is wait for Jae Sun oppa to come home!" Hana excitingly said. 

I nodded, taking the apron from her. I placed them on the counter and went over to the sink, starting to wash my hands. Hana came over and did the same. I flicked some water at her face and ran away. 

"Yah! Eun Sun!" She exclaimed. 

I let out a laugh and hid amongst the guys in the living room. I wiped away the water on my blue shirt and looked at the kitchen. Hana wasn't there anymore. Suddenly, cold hands slapped onto my cheek and I let out a little yelp. I turned around, finding Hana grinning at me with wet hands. I wiped away the water with my sleeves and sat down on the couch. Hana plopped down next to me. The guys are currently playing wii and doing a dance battle. I laughed at Nam Joon's clumsy moves. 

"You're going to lose Nam Joon!" I said.

"Shaddup!" He said. 

I just laughed with Hana. Jin came over and sat down next to Hana. Taehyung occupied the seat next to me. We all watched Ho Seok, Nam Joon, Jung Kook, and Jimin play. I looked at the clock that was hanged on the wall. It's been a while since Jae Sun texted me... I wonder how much longer will he take. The food'll get cold. My phone suddenly rang. That ringtone! It's Jae Sun's! I rushed to my phone and I slid the answer button. 

"Oppa! What's taking you so long the fo-"

"Yobaseyo? Is this Kim Eun Sun, Kim Jae Sun's dongsaeng?" A mans voice came out. 

What? This isn't Jae Sun. 

"Yobaseyo?" He said again. 

"A-Ah. Deh. Who's this?" I asked, confused. 

Why does this guys have Jae Sun's phone? 

"Okay. Good. You are Kim Eun Sun." He said.

The man started to tell me things. My eyes widening at every word he was saying. Tears started to form. This couldn't be happening. When he finished and we hung up, I rushed to the door and started to put on my shoes. 

"Eun Sun? Where are you going?" I heard Suga ask, footsteps coming behind me. 

I looked behind me, finding everyone. 

"W-Why are you crying?!" Suga asked. 

"J-Jae Sun was in a car accident!" I told them, worry in my tone. 

"MWOH!?" Everyone shouted. 

They all started to pull on their shoes. Everyone rushed out the house. I didn't even bother locking the door. They all followed me, since I knew where the car accident was held. We all ran there, not even stopping at the crosswalk, almost getting ran over. The drivers horned at us. 

"Mianhe! Mianhe!" We apologized as we ran. 

We arrived a few feet away from the scene, panting for air. When I saw the cars, my eyes widened in fear and panic. I saw Jae Sun's car, smashed and flipped over. The mix of fear and panic grew inside, making me feel really uneasy. I ran over to the area, the police stopping me from going under the tape. 

"Oppa!" I kept calling, seeing him placed onto a gurnery, tears spilling out my eyes.

"Miss! You have to stay behind the tape!" A lady told me. 

"Let me go! I have to go to my brother!" I told her, pointing at Jae Sun. 

"Are you Kim Eun Sun?" A man asked me. 

I nodded. They let me cross and I ran over to where my brother was. He was currently being hauled into an ambulance.

"Is he alright?!" I asked, breathing heavily.

"He's in a critical state." A lady told me. 

My heart felt like jumping out of my chest. He was in a critical state. He could die any second. He might not even make it. He's in a critical state and there was nothing I could do. I can't bare losing another family member. Mom was taken away and I don't want that to happen to Jae Sun. The ambulance doors closed and it drove off. The lady told me to meet at the hospital and I nodded. They drove off and I was left alone. The sadness welled up inside me. I wanted to burst out into tears. Oh wait. I was already crying. I was shooed out of the area and I was now standing with the guys and Hana. 

"How is he?!" Nam Joon asked. 

"H-He's in a critical state." I told them, the tears still falling. 

I hanged my head down and started to try to wipe away the non-ending tears, my hair covering my face. I was sniffling and I wanted to cry my eyes out. I could hear Hana crying too. The guys let out heavy sighs. Jimin came over and hugged me, my hair. I cried in his arms. I feel so scared. I might lose him. Jimin tried to calm me down as I cried. I wasn't sobbing. But who wouldn't cry in a situation like this?

I calmed down, so did Hana. We quickly headed to the hospital, running. Since we didn't bring our wallets, so we couldn't pay for taxis.

We were once again, out of breath, when we arrived at the hospital. There were medics, helping to get the injured people into the hospital, including my brother. Reporters were here too. I felt like I was in a drama or something. I rushed inside when there was a clear opening, the others following. As we got in, I saw Jae Sun being rush through the doors of the emergency room. I went up to a nurse and she told me that I'll have to wait until they get him into a stable condition. I staggered to a chair, hanging my head low. The guys and Hana sat down too. Some of the guys was standing, pacing as they thought in frustration. 

"Gwenchana?" Hana asked worriedly. 

I slowly shook my head. How can I be okay? I wanted to barge into that room and beg them to save Jae Sun. I saw how he looked like early. He was all bloody... He was hardly even breathing... I pulled my legs up to my chest, hugging it, and buried my face in my thighs. Tears were falling again. I felt arms snake around me, tightly embracing me. 

"Ssssh.. It'll be alright. Oppa will be fine. I'm sure of it." Hana said in a soothing tone. 

I let go of my legs and started to hug Hana, my chin over her shoulders, eyes closed. She started to rub my back and my hair. I calmed down a bit, but tears still fell from my eyes. 

Hours later, the doctors came out. They came up to me. 

"Are you the only one here? Where is your father?" A doctor asked me. 

"I-I don't know." I stuttered. 

"Well. Your brother is going to be fine..." The doctor said. 

We all sighed with relief. 

"But." The doctor continued, making us freeze in our spots. "Jae Sun is in a coma right now. He's suffering from brain trauma, from the severe collision in the accident. We don't know when he'll wake up." 

Jae Sun... Is... In a coma? I felt my legs go weak and I was about to fall, until Taehyung came and held me up, supporting me by the waist. 

"You can go see him at his room. Nurse Seo will show you the way." The doctor said. 

I nodded. 

"This way, up the elevator." She told us. 

We followed her up and went to Jae Sun's room. We entered the room, finding Jae Sun sleeping. I went over and stood at the foot of his bed. I stared at face. What concerned me the most was the bandages around his head, which slightly showed blood. I frowned. My grip on the bed rail tightened. I felt so frustrated, scared, sad, and angry all at once. My hand started to hurt and I clenched my teeth as I looked down. I felt tears daring to fall. I understand why I feel sad. But why do I feel frustrated? Why do I feel angry? Why do I feel scared?

I know why. I know why I feel all those feelings. I feel scared because I fear he will never wake up. I feel angry because I'm mad at whoever did this. I feel frustrated because I can't do anything about this. It's sort of the same feeling when mom died. She too was in a car accident. But this time, she wasn't in a car. She wasn't driving. Nope. Not that type of accident. She was hit by one. The scene was horrible. I was a young child back then. I was only ten years old. I saw my very own mother laying on the ground, in a pool of blood, not breathing. Not a single breath. I cried my heart out that day. I cried so much, I thought that I ran out of tears. 

"Eun Sun. Let go of that. You're hurting you're hands." Jung Kook said, gently tugging my wrist. 

I let go of the railing and looked at my hand. It was all red and it stung. I don't know what I was thinking, but I suddenly hugged Jung Kook. He didn't seem surprised at all. He just wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. 

Few hours later, the nurses told us that we couldn't stay here anymore and had to leave. We exited the building and headed back to my home. My empty home, which I left unlocked... When we reached my house, we went in silently. No one said a word. I walked into the kitchen. The food was now cold. I sighed. 

"Let's just heat some up and eat." I said to Jin, who was standing next to me. 

"Okay." He said. 

We started to heat the food up. I wasn't even that hungry anymore. My appetite was almost gone and so was my family. 

After dinner. We cleaned up and then everyone started to go home. They all told me that he'll be okay and that he'll wake up soon. I hope so... I said goodbye to everyone and closed the door. Once the door was closed, I leaned against it and slid down onto the floor. I hugged my legs and propped my chin on my knees, staring into the empty hallway. It was so silent, it scared me. Thoughts spiraled through my mind. Where is dad? What is he doing right now? Did he not get informed about this? I got up and headed upstairs. 

I changed and brushed my teeth. I was now laying in bed, staring at the stars on my ceiling. I was holding onto a picture frame, that contained a picture of all of us. Me, Jae Sun, mom, and dad. We were so happy. If only none of this happened, we would be as happy as before. If only...

~END~


A/N: Hello~! I actually got this chapter up in a short amount of time. Lol. I didn't have anything to do today. :/ #nolife lol. jkjk xD But I got more subscribers! Cool!

Hope you guys like this chapter. It was a flashback of the day Jae Sun got into a car crash. Sad. :c Sometimes I wonder why I even write stuff like this... lol xP

Well. Hope you guys like it. Comment your thoughts! I'd love to here what you think! Subscribe and become a bro today. :3 Lol. Pewdiepie. xD Subscribe and get notified about new chapters! Thanks! Saranghae <3