Morning Walk

The Schools Girl Delinquent

It's currently two in the morning right now. Hana and the guys already left, of course. I can't go back to sleep for some reason. I feel tired. But my body won't let me go to sleep. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. my life. I placed my arm over my eyes. I feel hella tired. But I CAN'T SLEEP. I threw my legs off the bed and stood up. I took my coat and phone. Should I change into sweats? Nah. Walking out my room, down the steps, and out the door. The cold wind slapping my exposed legs. 

"Agh. . It's cold." I shivered, but I closed the door behind me, not bothering to lock it. 

There's nothing valuable to steal in my house anyways. I think... Maybe taking a walk will tire me out. Ugh. If not. I'm not going to school. school. I headed down the hill. It was so quiet, except that some cars passed by. As I walked, it made me more awake insted of tired. 

"." I cursed. 

I passed by Nam Joon's house, then Taehyung's, then Jin's. That's when I noticed Jin's room window is lit. Why is he still awake? He hates sleeping with the lights on, he says it bothers him. So he's awake? I took out my phone and unlocked it. Hitting the kakao talk app, I tapped onto Jin's name. 

SunE:Are you awake?
JinJin: Yeah... Why?
SunE: I can tell. 
JinJin: Huh?
SunE: Look out your window. 

Few seconds later, the navy blue curtains parted and Jin's face appeared, a puzzled look on his face. 

JinJin: What are you doing here?
SunE: Taking a stroll
JinJin: At 2:36 a.m. Sure.
SunE: Then why am I out?
JinJin: =-= Stay there.

Jin moved away from his window. I leaned against the black metal gate. A minute or two later, Jin came out in an outfit simillar to mine. Except he's wearing sweats and I'm wearing shorts. 

"Why the hell are you wearing shorts in this sort of weather?!"

I shrugged. 

"Aish. You're going to get sick." He nagged. 

I shrugged again. 

"Can't you speak?"

I shrugged once again, making him irritated. 

I finally spoke, "Wanna go for a walk?"

"Eun Sun, it's almost 3 in the morning." 

"Says the one who is also awake." I pointed out. 

Jin sighed, "Lets go."

I just grinned as he walked besides me as we went down to the sidewalk. 

"So. Why are you still up?" He asked. 

"Couldn't sleep. What about you?" 

"Nothing." 

It went quiet for a while. Nothing? Jin can be a deep sleeper. He's like a rock. Something is bothering him. I don't know what, but something is, and I'm going to find out. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Nothing." 

"There is something wrong."

"Ani."

"Yeah, there is. You would've been asleep by now if there wasn't."

"Same goes for you." He said. 

I pressed my lips together, "Don't make me punch you."

He raised an eyebrow at me, I raised my fist at him. 

"It's nothing! Jjinja!" Jin exclaimed. 

I punched him in the stomach, but not with full force.

"Yah!" He yelled, bending forward as he held his stomach. 

"Tell me." 

"Arasso! Arasso!" He gave in. 

"Now tell me." 

"..."

"Yah!" I yelled, my voice echoing into the night.

Dogs barking followed after. Jin shushed me, which I just glared at him. 

He took in a deep breath before he stared, "You know how you got the letter from GD?" 

I nodded. 

"Well..." Jin said, scratching the back of his head. "Me and the guys aren't suppose to read it... It's a personal letter to you... It said personal. But we thought it would've been something like last time. Buuuuuuuut...."

~Flashieback in Jin's P.O.V~

Eun Sun came back with an envelope and her drink in hand. Without a word, she threw the envelope at Nam Joon, almost hitting his eye. 

"Gwenchana?" I asked him. 

He nodded in response. I glanced at Eun Sun who was basically zoning out. All the guys crowded around Nam Joon, trying to see what the letter contained. Nam Joon opened the envelope, pulling out a purple paper. Purple? What the hell? Did he run out of white paper? Jeez. So girly. (Says the princess c; lol xP) Once Nam Joon unfolded the paper, we started to read it. My eyes bulging out at every word. When I finished reading it, I looked over at Eun Sun, who was still flying in space. 

"Not a word to Eun Sun..." Nam Joon said. 

"Wae?" Jung Kook asked. 

"Let her read it by herself." He replied. 

Nam Joon folded the letter back into the envelope, placing it onto her desk. I still can't believe it.... Wow... 

~END~

"That's all you're going to tell me?!" I exclaimed. 

"Well. You need to read it yourself. You won't believe it from me." Jin said. 

I sighed. Now I'm really curious on what it contains. We were now in front of the school. . I don't think I'll wake up in the morning. 

"Can't we skip school tomorrow?" I groaned. 

"Me and you?" He said. 

I looked at him, "Yeah."

"Okay."

WHOA... WHOOOOOOA. JIN IS ACTUALLY ALLOWING ME TO SKIP SCHOOL. WHOA. Jin is usually like the mom. He nags. He forces. He does things what a mom would do, except in a manly way. But more surprising is that HE is going to SKIP school. Something is wrong with him...

"Let's go back now." He said. 

I nodded. We turned back around and headed back. We walked pretty far. 

"I'll drop you off." Jin said. 

"Nah. It's okay." I told him. 

"You sure?" He asked. 

I nodded, "Positive." 

"Okay then." Jin said. 

We silently walked back to Jin house. Once we arrived, Jin said his goodbye, telling me to stay safe. Hey. He's talking to a girl that can kick . I can look after myself. If anyone even tries to attack me, they'll get their whooped. Man.. I should've worn sweats. My legs feel numb. I can't really feel them anymore. So to warm myself up, I sprinted home. 

Running into my house, I slammed the door shut and locked it. . The ing AC is on. UUUGH. I headed for my room and changed into these blue pajama pants with penguins on them. Hana bought them for me like two months ago. I slipped them on and climbed into bed. Oh my god. Thanks to Jin, I can sleep in. I feel tired now. I was freezing cold and now I'm warm and snuggled up in my bed. That makes me sleepy. With a close of my eyes, I fell asleep. 

 


A/N: Annyeong~! Did you guys wait long? I finally got this chapter up. I was sorta busy with my other story... Well not sorta... REALLY busy. Whale. I don't really have much to say, but sorry for making you guys wait so long. I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible!