Crying

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I stared off into the distance, my arms crossed. I was really annoyed, and the expression on my face showed it. 

"Yah." I said. "Why are you guys here?" 

I glanced at the unwelcomed six that barged in not long ago. 

"Well, why not?" Youngjae asked. 

I groaned and layed onto Suga's lap, who was eating.

"Yah!" He exclaimed. 

I just grinned at him and he rolled his eyes at me, continuing to eat his food. 

"What are we gonna do with you." He said, munching on a kimbap. 

"We can throw her over the fence." Jimin grinned. 

"YAH!" I exclaimed. 

"I'm kidding! Kidding!" Jimin exclaimed, wrapping me in a hug. 

"Sure." I bluntly said. 

"Eun Sun-ah, saranghae~" Jimin said. 

As I said before, "Sure."

He released me, making me flop back onto Suga's lap, earning another scolding. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. 

"Ah~" I said. 

He then dropped a kimbap roll into my mouth and I gave a toothy grin at him before chewing the roll. Then, being the mother of the group, Jin began to scold me as well. 

"Yah. Kim Eun Sun, it's not good to lay down and eat. Sit up if you're going to eat." Jin said. 

"Deh, omma." I replied, sitting up with a grin as Jin shot a glare at me. 

"Omma?" Himchan laughed. "Yah! Moon Jongup! Choi Junhong! No playing with your food!"

"Deh, omma." Jongup and Zelo said. 

"Who's the omma now?" Jin said. 

"Both of you." I said, along with everyone else. 

"Yah!" They both exclaimed. 

All laughed at their reaction, including me. I decided to let it pass today. Their presence wasn't THAT bad, I guess. For today... 

"Noona, you're not going to eat?" Zelo asked. 

Noona? When did we get so chummy? 

"Ehhhhh. I just steal food from the guys, so I'm technically eating." I replied. 

"Want some of mine? Himchan hyung packed too much." Daehyun said. 

"Heol! Jung Daehyun giving away his food?" Youngjae exclaimed. 

"Yah! Look at this! Hyung packed way too much!" Daehyun said. 

"Mmmhmmmmmm." Youngjae said. 

"Then do you want some?" Daehyun asked Youngjae, handing over his lunch box. 

"Ani. Hyung packed plenty for me." Youngjae grinned.

"Exactly!" Daehyun said. 

"Yah! Don't complain! You asked for more last time!" Himchan said. 

"Yeah! I know! But not this much, hyung!" Daehyun said, showing his large box, which he wasn't even halfway done. 

"I'll take some." I said, looking at the delicious looking food in his lunch box. 

Hey, if he doesn't want it, I'm fine with it. Free food. I grabbed his chopstick and stuffed two kimbap in my mouth. Idiotic of me, but hey. It was worth it. I almost choked though, but I didn't. Taehyung patted my back.

"Hey, I know it's free food, but don't choke." He said, getting me. 

I pushed one kimbap to one side of my cheek and the other in the other. I looked around and took the lid of Jungkook's lunch box and silently filled the cap. I didn't take much though, leaving Daehyun with food to eat.

"Komawo." I grinned to Daehyun as I gave back his chopsticks. 

"N-No problem...." He said, slightly blushing. 

What a weirdo. I sat back down between Suga and Jimin. I searched around for an extra pair of chopsticks. 

"Here." Baekhyun said, handing me his chopsticks. 

"You're done?" I asked him taking the chopsticks.

"Yeah." He said, leaning against the fence, patting his full stomach. 

"Arasso." I said, beginning to eat the food that Daehyun offered. 

Mmmmm... Himchan isn't a bad cook. I look Jin's cooking and, of course, Jin's mom cooking the best. I guess that's where Jin got his cooking skills from, his mom. Ah~ I suddenly want Jin omma's cooking. Maybe we can go over for dinner, kekekeke. 

Suddenly, Nam Joon's phone dinged. He unlocked it and read the message that was sent. He grinned. 

"Seems like we got plans tonight, guys." Nam Joon said. 

"Oh! Us too." Kris grinned, looking at his phone. 

I took Nam Joon's phone as he was showing us, reading the message. Karaoke? 

"Aishhhhhh. Is it this get together again?" I groaned. 

"Get together?" Kai asked. 

"You'll see. It's tiring. Really tiring." I said, leaning against the fence, making it move back a bit more. 

"Aigoo. You're the only one who doesn't like it, Eun Sun." Jin said. 

"Yah. It's true that it's tiring. And I'm not the only one. The others doesn't like it either." I pouted a bit. 

"Not as much as you do." He pointed out. 

"True." I agreed, laughing a bit. 

I looked at the six who were here, sitting there confused. I just shook my head at them, saying that it's useless for them to know. They're not in our group anyways. Also it's no use for them to know. 

"I wonder if they're going to be there." Hana said. 

"Probably. They always say they're coming, but they end up not." I said, shrugging my shoulders, making Hana shrug as well.

It is now the end of school. During the walk out, EXO met up with us. 

"Hyung said to go and change before coming." Nam Joon said. 

"Ughhh. But I don't want to go in general." I groaned. 

My phone vibrated in my blazer pocket. I took it out and looked at my messaged, making me sigh in frustration. Stupid Taecyeon. 

"Kaja." I said, taking hold of my backpack strap and walking forward.

The guys chuckled and followed. Once we reached everyone's stop, we all looked at each other. 

"See you guys later." I said, each of us splitting up.

I headed home, along with a few of the guys. Once I reached home, I found the house reeking of alcohol. ...

I peeked into the living room. . I slammed the door too, so appa is bound to know I'm home. I internally groaned. Damn it. I walked pass the living room, hoping that he wouldn't call me. Luckily, and surprisingly, I reached the top of the stair case without hearing my name. 

I quickly changed into something simple. An oversized black t-shirt with a graphic print that says 'Music Is Life' with a galaxy background, along with white ripped jeans. I tied up my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my stuff, fitting whatever can fit in these small pockets. I don't get it, why are girls pockets so small, while guy pockets can fit a freaking bucket(exaggerating).

I quietly opened my room door, hearing the sound of the TV still running. I quietly closed the door behind me and tried to be as quiet as I can as I went down the stairs. Once I reached the bottom, I peeked into the living room again, seeing him staring straight at the TV, a beer can in his hand. I looked forward, seeing the door ahead. 

I prayed that he won't hear me as I walked. I held my breath, as if it'll silence my footsteps. I watched appa as I crossed. The corridor felt longer than usual, making me fear that the floorboard beneath my feet will squeak at any moment.

I safely reached to the door. I hurriedly, but quietly, slipped on my combat boots. I stood up, intending to just swing open the door and rush out. But there was a change of plans. 

As I reached for the doorknob, my hair was yanked back, making me yelp.

"Where do you think you're going?!" His words slurred from all the beer.

He kept on pulling my hair, tears started to brim my eyes. 

"I-I'm going out with m-" He yanked once again, making me tumble back onto the floor. 

"Going where?" He shouted. 

"Haning o-out with my fri- APA!!!" I yelled as he kept on tugging at it, my hands instinctively moved to my hair. 

I gripped onto it, in hopes to stop the pain. 

"Who do you think you are?! Leaving the house without my permission!" He yelled at me, his breath reeking of booze. 

I continued to struggle from him. I can just fight back now. I can swiftly kick him down and run out. But like every other time, I don't. I'm scared. He'll hate me... Even though he's hurts me, he's still my dad. A dad that once to love me from the bottom of his heart. He probably does, it's just buried under everything that had happened. Omma's death, oppa's accident, all that pressure and shock. 

I can feel my phone vibrating. Probably the guys waiting at the bus stop. If I don't hurry over, they'll come here, and without a doubt forcefully make my father stop. 

"You useless child! Useless!" He screamed. 

I know appa... I already know that....

He finally let go of me, throwing me to the side. Taking that as my chance, I raced out of the house, sprinting down the road, appa's voice shouting after me. 

I didn't look back, I didn't dare to. Fear swelled up in me, the only feeling I can get from him. Tears continued to stream down my cheeks from the fear and the pain. I turned the corner, running into someone. 

"I-I'm" I was about to apologize, until I heard my name. 

"Eun Sun?!" A familiar voice said. 

I looked up, the tears still slipping down. My tense body relaxed into his arms. 

"Yah! What happened to you!?" Hana exclaimed, her hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't tell me." Jimin voice became cold, his fist clenching. 

I saw him, along with a few other pass by me. 

"NO!" I exclaimed, stopping them as I went in front of them. 

"Eun Sun! You can't let him do this to you!" Nam Joon exclaimed in anger. 

"I-I know!" I replied. "B-But!"

EXO stood there, watching in shock and in confusion. 

"You're even bleeding!" Taehyung said, making me flinch as he wiped the blood from my cheeks.

"We can't keep letting this slide." Jungkook said. 

"I-I know." I said for the second time. 

"No you don't!" Hoseok exclaimed, his usual kindness and silliness gone, now replaced with anger. "How many times have you told us that 'you know!?' How many times have we allowed your father go?!" 

"I-"

"Eun Sun! Stop saying you know! You're being soft for your dad! Sure, he's your dad, but after all this abuse, why would you just let it slide?!" Jin exclaimed, finally speaking.  

I felt my legs starting to give out. Before I can reach the floor, Hana caught me. I looked at her, my eyes glistening as I began to tear up again. She pulled me into a hug. I began to quietly cry out. Oh how long has it been since I've cried like this?

It's been a solid 5 minutes until I was able to finally calm down. Magically, Hana pulled out a comb to fix up my knotted hair. 

As I worked on my hair, Hana began to help my puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"This is the only time I'll allow you to put makeup on me, arasso?" I pointed out. 

The guys laughed, including EXO, who stood there all this time silently.

Once I was all done, I tied my hair back into a high ponytail. Hana finished the makeup once I stopped moving around. Ugh, it felt gross having all these stuff on my face. I started to regret allowing her to put makeup on me. 

I looked at EXO, "Mianhe, for having you all see that. Me crying was quite ugly, wasn't it."

I laughed a bit at my statement, trying to liven up the mood. But it didn't work, they just awkwardly laughed. Ah... 

"Must've been a shock hearing all that, huh?" I asked, grabbing the side of my arm. "Well~ You guys would've learned about it one way or another."

I looked at their faces and sighed. I went up to one of them. 

"Come on Chanyeol, what happened to that smile you always have?" I said, making him smile by pulling the corner of his cheeks up.

But his sad expression didn't falter. I dropped my hands, sighing, slightly annoyed. 

"You guys wanna hear the whole reason why? I'll tell you guys if you wipe that look off your guys faces." I said. 

But it didn't do anything. 

"Aish. Forget it." I frowned. "Kaja. Taecyeon will nag at us if we come any later."

I walked passed them, dragging Hana along with me. I hooked arms and leaned against her. 

"Let's hurry." I said. 

"Ok." She said, and we picked up the pace. 

"Yah!" We heard Jin shout. 

We grinned and sprinted down, seeing the bus ahead, picking up the few people that waited. 

"Ah! Ppalli!" Hana exclaimed. 

The two of us raced down the road, slightly fearing of tripping and skidding down the path. We managed to reach to the bus as its doors began to close. 

"Wait!" We shouted, catching the driver attention. 

The bus driver waited for us to board before closing the door. We thank the driver and took a seat in the slightly empty bus. The two of us sat in the back, relaxing in our seats as we tried to catch our breath. 

Suddenly, my phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I said, slightly panting. 

"YAH! DID YOU GUYS REALLY JUST LEAVE US?!" You heard Jimin yell through the phone, panting. 

You could hear the others in the background, panting and talking in frustration. 

"For girls, they're hella fast." You heard someone say. 

I laugh, "See you guys there~!" 

"Yah!" And you hung up.


A/N: I'M SORRY. I KNOW. I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE. THERE'S NO INTERNET AT HOME AND I'M ON SUMMER BREAK. I'M DYING AT HOME. So I wrote this on the notepad and I copied and pasted. xP Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes and stuff. But I'm too lazy to fix it and reread. Tell me if something is really wrong or something, and I'll fix it. 

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL. I HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE. SO. I HOPE THESE TWO CHAPTERS WILL SATISFY YOU ALL, BUT WILL PROBABLY ACTUALLY PISS YOU ALL OFF. 

SARANGHAEYO~! <3