Home School

The Schools Girl Delinquent

Everyone was in a circle, with their notes out. I had a miniture white board in my room, so Hana took it down from the wall and started to reteach us the things we missed. As we copied down the notes that was being passed around, Hana started to explain it to us. My head felt like exploding as all the equations she was telling us, seeped inside my brain. 

Why are we doing this? Well... Even though we do these things like fight and stuff. We never had a criminal record, or you can say, never been caught by the police. Also. We need to get into college. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd, our familys doesn't know about our outside life. Weird right? 

Hana continued to rattle on about math and we just payed attention. Quadratic equations, complex variables, etc. Everytime we do this, I feel like my head is getting bigger. When Hana was done reteaching us, Jung Kook started helping me with history. He had to pay attention, since I never do, and take the notes and stuff. When Jung Kook explains, it felt.... Mmmm.. How do you call it? Less complex. When Hana explains it, I felt like I was talking to a college professor. She talks in big words. But Jung Kook can even make an 5th grader understand. 

"The Vietnam War began in 1973..." And so Jung Kook continues. (I'm just starting high school, so I don't really know. xP)

All I did was nod my head to tell him that I understood and wrote down things that I thought was important. I also copied down his notes, of course. It was still boring no matter how Jung Kook tried to make it sound cool. Like I said before, what's the point of learning all this if they are dead. Also, it was all in the past. 

Jung Kook FINALLY finished. Man, it was even longer than Hana's lecture. I guess it was because she used big words. Hey, I may be in high school, but my vocab is sort of like a middle schoolers oooooor elementary/6th grade. When I scribbled down the last word, I dropped the pencil and fell back onto the floor. Aish. I was tired. My brain was tired. My hand sort of hurts and my neck. I sat back up and I reached for a chocolate milk carton and a pack of chocolate cookies. I love chocolate, along with cheesecakes. Cheesecakes are delicous. I ripped open the pack and opened the carton, and chowed it down. How long was it already? Two in a half, three hours? 

"I'm tired." Hana said. 

"Yah! How are you tired?!" I said. 

"Because!" Hana told me. 

What the . Aish. This girl. She may be my best friend, but sometimes, I don't get her at all.

Now... What subjects are left to learn? ... Science, I pay attention in, since Nam Joon always sleep in that class... P.E., I'm good at it. I'm the top girl in the class, hehe. Hmmmmmmmm... English. I don't need to learn english. I've lived in America for three weeks to visit family. It was pretty easy learning the language. Except my accent makes my english sound a bit bad. 

"Eun Sun. You need to teach me Science." Nam Joon complained. 

"Shut up. Come over here." I said. 

Nam Joon took Jung Kook spot and I started to reteach him todays lesson. I handed him the notes and he wrote it down. I started to explain things to him. 

"Photosynthesis is a process used by plants..." I started. 

As I explained it to him, it seemed like he understood it all. I finished talking about todays lesson and yesterdays. 

"Eun Sun! Help us with English." Hana said. 

"Hana, your pretty good at English." I told her. 

"But you're better! Come on! Pleaaase!" Hana begged. 

"Aish.. Fine." I said. 

I moved over to where Ho Seok, Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, and Suga was at. Nam Joon and Jung Kook was good at English. Actually, Nam Joon is better than me. 

"Come and help me teach these losers." I said, pulling on his shirt. 

"Shiro!" Nam Joon said. 

"What you call us?" Jin asked, but I ignored him.

"Yah!" I yelled, smacking Nam Joon's shoulder. 

"Fine! Jeez!" Nam Joon said, scooting over to us. 

Me and Nam Joon started the basics. 

"What is your name?" I asked Hana, in English. 

"My name is Hana." She said perfectly. 

Jeez. This girl can speak clear English, yet she wants us to teach them. Well, not clear, she still has an accent. But yeah, you get my point. Nam Joon dealt with the three guys and I just taught Hana. 

"Try to have a long conversation with me. But don't keep it basisc." I told her in Korean.

She nodded her head.

"Nice to meet you Hana. I'm Eun Sun." I replied to her, in English.

"Hello Eun Sun. Where are you from?" Hana asked in English. 

(Okay. To make it easier and so I won't have to keep putting "in English", I'm making the English sentences purple. :3)

"Yah! I said not basic things! You already know the basics!" I scolded. 

"Aish! English pronunciation is difficult." Hana complained. 

"Yah! You spoke it clear earlier. Just answer what I tell or ask you." I said. 

"Fine." Hana replied. 

"What are you planning to do next week?" I asked her. 

"Next week.... Next week, we have school dance." She replied. 

"You need an "a" after "have" and "school." Or it won't sound right." I told her. 

"OOOH. Okay. Have a school dance." She said. 

I nodded. Aish. This girl may speak it clearly, but her grammar in English is horrible. 

"School dance? What will you wear to the dance? Did you buy a dress already? Or what?" I continued. 

" Yes. The dance next week and I bought a dress already. It blue and pretty." Hana said. 

"Aish! You keep forgetting words. You need "is" between "dance" and "next". "It" and "blue", too." I groaned. 

This was kind of starting to annoy me. I looked over to Nam Joon and the three, who was teaching smoothly. 

"Mianhe. Okay?" Hana said. 

"Just think about the sentence before saying it." I told her. 

She nodded. I let out a sigh and continued asking her things in English. 

"If you were to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" I asked her. 

Hana thought for a while. Is she thinking about how to say it or where to go? Hana can understand English, but she can only say the basics. 

"I would want to go to..." She started off correctly. "I would want to go to Hawaii? OOOr... England?"

"You'll need to speak better English, if you want to go to England." I told her. "But you're doing good."

"Excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom." She said. 

Hana got up and left the room. Hey, at least she spoke it well. I looked around the room and saw Jung Kook on my bed. I stood up and went over to him. He was on his phone, but looked at me once he saw me. He scooted over and I laid in the spot he gave me. 

"Finished?" He asked. 

"No. Hana went to the bathroom." I told him. 

He nodded. I looked at my desk and reached out for my phone. But that's when I saw the letter I found on the floor. I grabbed my phone and the letter. I placed my phone on my stomach and held the letter up. 

"What's that?" Jung Kook asked, peeking over. 

"Taecyeon was here. And this is from..." I said. 

"GD." Jung Kook finished. 

"Yup." I said. 

I opened up the mail and took out the letter inside. I began to read it, Jung Kook started to read it too. So I held it out in in the middle of us, so we both can read it. 

GD wrote: 

Nice fight. I didn't expect you guys to take down Zico and the other guys. 

Psh. Of course we can. Well... we did have help from B.A.P though. So we don't have all the credit. 

And Eun Sun. That fight wasn't meaningless. It's called getting revenge for a friend. 

Revenge my . Their bones can heal. It's not like it's permanent. 

You guys won't be able to win next time. 

We ing won them, even when they brought weapons! This cocky bastard. 

And Eun Sun, let's play fair next time. You shouldn't be using other peoples things. 

If he was in front of me, I would've kicked him in the crotch. Play fair my . 

Also. Nice . 

Love, 
       GD

I bet he was smirking as he wrote this stupid letter. Cocky .

"What the ?." Jung Kook said when he read about the .

"Aish. He's lying. I wear shorts, ." I told Jung Kook, lightly knocking the side of his head. 

"Whatever. Still, I'm going to kill him if he does stuff like that. Or if he touches you and stuff." Jung Kook said. 

I rolled my eyes with a smile. 

"Like I would let him touch me." I said. "The only way he's able to touch me, is when he land his attacks."

"Eh. That's true. But still." Jung Kook said. 

I put down the letter back on the desk and the envelope, but then I felt something inside it. I placed the letter on my desk, but held onto the envelope. I opened it and saw a folded piece of paper. How did I not see or feel this early? I opened it up and read the little content. 

Eun Sun. Meet me at the park on Saturday, 8 o'clock. And meet me alone. 

What the ? Why the hell would I meet him alone. He's probably's going to play some nasty trick. 

I'm going to come alone too. So don't worry. I'm not going to play a trick on you. I just want to talk. I hope you'll come. And I mean it. No tricks. No lie. And once again. Come alone.

GD.

This isn't like GD. Well, it kinda is, but how he wrote it sounds sincere. I guess Jung Kook saw the paper and read it, because he refused to let me go alone. 

"You are NOT meeting GD alone." Jung Kook sternly said, taking the paper away from me, crumpling it. 

"Yah!" I said. 

"Go alone where?" Jimin suddenly asked, plopping onto the bed. 

Jung Kook threw him the paper. Jimin uncrumppled it and read what it said. His eyebrows furrowed. 

"You're not going to meet him alone." He said when he finished, looking at me.

 "Meet who?" Nam Joon asked. 

AISH! 

"GD! OKAY!" I yelled. "GD wants me to meet him! Aish!"

"Okay okay! No need to yell." Nam Joon said. 

Nam Joon held his hand out at Jimin, gesturing him to give him the note. Jimin handed the paper to him and he started to read the paper. When he read the little note, he frowned. He looked at me and opened his mouth. Before he can say anything, I held up my hand and spoke for him. I already knew what he was going to say. The two other guys already said it. 

"Yes. Yes. I know, I am not going to meet him alone." I said. 

"Yeah." Nam Joon simply said. 

"Well. I'm sort of curious of what he wants to say." I said, sitting up. 

I criss crossed my legs and placed my hands in the empty area (should I just say crotch area? lol xP) and looked at all of them. All of the guys and Hana went onto my bed and just looked at each other. It kinda got awkward. 

"We can't let you go alone, if you go." Ho Seok spoke up. 

Nah . I already got that. 

"Well. If you guys follow and he spots you guys, he'll know what's up." I said. 

"What if we got someone else?" Taehyung suggested. 

"Who are we going to get, to freaking follow Eun Sun and make sure it's not a trick." Jin asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"B.A.P?" Hana suddenly said. 

"Hell no." I told her. 

"Why not? We can just ask one favor." Nam Joon said. 

I raised one of my eyebrows at him. Really? 

"No." I told them. 

"Why not?" Nam Joon asked. 

"Because. I said no." I told him. 

Everyone just frowned. 

"We can get Taecyeon and the other guys." I said. 

"He'll still know." Suga said. 

Aish. This is just. 

"Let's just drop the subject." I said. 

They all just looked at me, and I raised an eyebrow. I am not going to talk about this anymore. I laid back down and placed my feet on Ho Seok, since he's in the way. Well. They dropped the subject and started to talk about something else. It seems like they forgot all about our school work and stuff. I grabbed my phone, which had fallen on the floor, and searched the web. As the others talked about what to eat for dinner, I thought about Saturday and GD. Also B.A.P. Should we just ask them? It's just one little favor. But... No. I'm not going to ask them. I'll try to get one of the other guys. Saturday... three days away....

Suddenly, I felt someone tugging my foot. I propped my elbow up and looked at Ho Seok. 

"We're going to go eat." He said.

"Oh. Okay." I said. 

I got up and got off the bed. I stretched my arms and walked towards the door. 

"Wait. Let's change." Hana said. 

"How. This isn't our house." Taehyung said. 

"Well. I can use Eun Sun clothes. I dunno about you guys though." She said. 

I raised an eyebrow. But then I smirked. She wants to wear my clothes? She'll look like a tomboy. Well, my fashion taste isn't so bad. Wait... Never mind. I still have those skirts that she bought me and those girly tops. But what about the guys... 

"You guys can wear some of my brothers clothes. They're sort of your guys sizes." I suggested. 

"Hyungs? You sure?" Jin asked. 

I nodded. Jae Sun wouldn't mind. I walked out of my room and went to the room across mine, the guys following me. I opened it, revealing a guys room. Except, Jae Sun wasn't those type of guys to hang up posters of girls and stuff. Ugh. I went over to his closet and opened it, finding untouched clothing. I let out a sigh and dropped my head down. I miss Jae Sun... 

"Do you want to go visit him after we eat?" Jimin suddenly ask.

I looked at him with hopeful eyes. Yes I want to see him. It's been nearly a week since I've seen him. Jimin chuckled and nodded. A smile curled up and I gave him a little hug. 

"Help yourselves." I told them, walking out. 

They rummaged through the clothes and chose what to wear. 

"Jae Sun has smaller clothes in those drawers." I told them before leaving. "Just in case if those are too big." 

Jae Sun. My older brother. He's in the hospital right now. He was in a car accident, and it wasn't pretty. He's been in the hospital for a year and a half now. At first, he was in a coma. But he woke up 3 months ago. I was so glad he didn't have amnesia. 

Jae Sun (Hehe. Kim Bum xD xP)

I went into my room to find Hana in a dress that she bought me not long ago. Two weeks? I don't know. 

"You found the shoes?" I asked her. 

"No. Where did you put them?" She asked, looking through my closet. 

I went over to her and went to a drawer. I pulled it out and reached all the way in the back, taking out a pair of black sandals. 

"Yes. That one." Hana said, taking it from me. 

I nodded and looked at my clothes. I chose a simple outift. Jean shorts, a gray graphic tee that was sort of big on me, and I planned on wearing my converse. I went into my bathroom and quickly changed. I went out and saw the guys and Hana. 

"Looking good." I told the guys. 

"Thanks." They all send. 

"Let's go." I said. "Just leave all your guys stuff here. Bring your wallets though."

I took out my wallet and grabbed a black and white strap purse and handed it to Hana. I have few purses because of Hana. But they're useful, so I have no complaints. I grabbed a gray strap purse, putting my wallet inside. I also grabbed my phone and shoved it in. 

Heading out, we walked towards the cafe near the school. I should stop calling it that, "the cafe near the school." The cafe name was Dream Cafe. It was one of our favorite shops in the area. They have pretty good food and drinks. We all headed towards there with empty stomachs. 

 


 

A/N: Annyeong~ I finally got this chapter up!!! Yaaaaas! xD Sorry for keeping you guys up! How long has it been? Four? Lol. Well, I finally got it up! I put some links to show what Hana's outfit looks like. Cuuuuuuuuuuz.... I dunno how to describe it. Lol. That's why I put up links. xD Also. Is this chapter long? Lol. Sorry if it is. Ahaha and the part where they reteach the subjects . xD

Okay. So. GD wants to meet Eun Sun alone. Will she go at all? Or will she go alone with some secret company? Let's find out in some chapter in some chapter on. Next chapter, let's see what'll happen. :3 

Subscribe and comment! I'll get the next chapter up as soon as possible. Let's enjoy some cute and weird gifs! :D

V messing with Jung Kook.

AHAHA. Really Suga? xD

DaeLo moment. <3

LMAO. HIMCHAN. WHAT?! xD

Mkay. Done c: