Amusement Park Final!

The Schools Girl Delinquent

We headed over to a ride B.A.P suggested. It was when you sit in this chair that is chained to something and they lift you off the ground, and then you fly in a circle. I sat in a red one and shifted in my seat. Hana was on my right and Taehyung on my left. Jung Kook in front of me and I turned around, seeing Suga behind me and Jin behind Hana. I swingged up a bit, kicking Jung Kook's chair. 

He turned in his seat, "What?" 

"Nooooothing." I said in a playful tone. 

He rolled his eyes and turned back around. I kicked the back of his seat again, making him turn around again. But the ride started and I couldn't touch the ground anymore. Well, I couldn't touch it earlier, unless I use the tip of my toes. I put my hands out like a plane, my arms cutting the air. I then took out my phone and turned to Hana. 

"Say kimchi!" I said. 

She turned and gave a silly expression. I laughed. She then did a decent pose. After taking pictures of Hana, I turned to Taehyung, who was spacing out. I took a picture of his state. 

"Cheese!" I then shouted. 

He turned to me and gave me a surprised look. 

"Don't drop your phone! Jin said. 

I turned a bit and aimed the camera at him. 

"Smile!" I said. 

He smiled and I snapped the picture. I turned a bit more to take a picture of Suga. 

"OH !" I yelled, almost dropping my phone. 

Jin, Suga, and Hana bursted out laughing. 

"Shut up!" I said, grinning myself. 

I turned more and faced it to Suga. Suga did a sign and I snapped a picture of it. I quickly turned back around, not wanting to almost dropping my phone again. 

"Jung Kook-ah!" I yelled. 

"What?!" He yelled back, turning. 

I lifted my phone up, "Kimchi!"

He smiled and held up a peace sign. I then faced my camera to Jimin. 

"Jimin!" I yelled. 

And he didn't reply. 

"YAH! PARK JIMIN!" I screamed and he finally turned around. 

"WHAT?!" He yelled back. 

I held my phone up and he grinned. I took a picture and looked at it. The wind was messing up his hair and all over his eyes. The last person was Nam Joon. 

"Nam Joon-ah!" I screamed, just in case he couldn't hear me like Jimin. 

He turned around and I snapped a picture of his spaced out self. What's with Taehyung and Nam Joon? When he noticed that I was taking pictures, he posed. I took a picture and put my phone away. Before I did, I did a little selfie.

"Suga! Jin!" I shouted, grabbing their attention. 

They were also in the shot, might as well as they pose. I pulled down my mask and stuck up my tongue as I scrunch my nose. The guys did the same, but Suga did a weird sign with his hand. Is that even a sign? Whatever. I pressed the shutter and took the picture. I put my phone back into my blazer. I kicked my legs, not caring if my shoe will fly off. Which actually did and hit Jung Kook in the head. 

"." I cursed, watching as my shoe land onto the ground. The ride was slowing down and we were descending. 

I stared at my shoe as we slowly swirl around. When we stopped and was allowed to get out, I looked around for my shoe. As everyone else got off, I sat there, looking for me shoe. 

"Damn it. Where did it go?" I said. 

Jongup came out from behind me and held a shoe up, "Is this yours?" 

"Ah! My shoe! Komawo." I grinned. 

Jongup blushed a bit and handed me my shoe. I took my shoe back and slipped it back on my foot. I got out of the seat and walked off. 

"Your mask is down." Jung Kook said. 

"Jjinja?!" I exclaimed. 

Well . I pulled it up. I grabbed Jung Kook's shoulders and he instinctly squated. I jumped on and we walked out the area. I leaned against Jung Kook back. Did Jongup blush because I grinned? Why did I even grin? Why was I even nice to him!? Well... Jongup doesn't talk much.... But... I don't know anymore. 

We headed out and joined the others. 

"Now what?" Jung Kook asked. 

I looked up and moved up a bit. Jung Kook pushed me up and I shifted in his grasp. 

"Tired?" I asked him again. 

"Nope." He said. 

 "Let's go on the zero gravity ride!" Soo Jin suggested. "I want to try it."

"Yeah! Me too!" A girl said.

What's her name?  Uh... She always follow Soo Jin around like a little chick. She was there when I punched Soo Jin. Hmmm... I heard her name earlier.... Yoo Rin? No... Yoona? I think it's Yoona... Yeah. Yoona. 

But the ride Soo Jin suggested is when you stand up against this thing and you spin REALLY fast and you can't even move your arm up. It'll just shoot back down. 

"I'm no going on that." I said. 

"Then don't." Soo Jin replied. 

"We're not going on either." Jin said. 

"Last time we went on..." Jung Kook started, but gagged at the end. 

"So yeah. We'll stay behind." Hana said. 

"O-Oh. Okay." Daehyun said. 

"The way he explained it makes me not want to go on." Himchan muttered under his breath. 

"Then don't go on." I plainly said, looking at him. 

He looked at me and I raised my eyebrows. I pointed to the ride and then faked a puke.

He scrunched his nose. 

"I don't want to go on either." Youngjae said. "I went with my hyung before, and he almost puked on me."

"Ew." Daehyun said. "That makes me not want to go on either." 

"B-But oppa. Who would go with us?" Soo Jin stammered. 

"We'll wait for you guys out here." Yongguk said. 

"I-I actually don't want to go on." Soo Jin and Yoona other friend said. 

Actually. I've never seen her before...

"Mwoh? So Young-ah!" Soo Jin exclaimed. 

"Mianhe. I threw up the last time I went." So Young said. 

"Yah!" Yoona exclaimed, facing her. 

So Young backed up a bit. I frowned. Is that how they treat a friend? And she calls the guys head. So she's also y with her friends. 

"Hey. If she doesn't want to go on. Then she doesn't want to go on." I said. "Got that?"

Soo Jin and So Young stared in shock. I raised my eyebrows at them. I looked at the ride. 

"Well. You guys want to go on right" I questioned. "Well you guys better hurry."

Soo Jin and Yoona looked at each other. Yoona bit the bottom of her lips. 

"I don't want to go anymore." She said. 

"Eh!? If that's the case. I'm not going either!" Soo Jin said, crossing her arms. 

Pft. These two. I looked at the sky. It was now dark. 

"Hey. Let's go on the ferris wheel for the last time and then lets go buy the gift." I said, only to BTS and Hana. 

"Sure. Let's go." Ho Seok said. 

"Oh. And if you guys want to go on the ferris wheel too, you guys can come." I said, looking at B.A.P.

"Ani. We were about to go somewhere else." Soo Jin said, hooking arms with Zelo.

Zelo opened and closed his mouth. It seemed like he wanted to go with us, but didn't say anything. 

"Well. Bye. We're leaving." Hana said. 

Our group turned away and we headed off to the ferris wheel. The line got pretty long. But we stayed in line. 

After a while of waiting, it was our turn to get on. I slipped down and walked into the gondola. I sat in the side, Hana next to me and Nam Joon in front of me. We all got in and waited for it to go up. The employee closed the door and we slowly started to go up. I leaned back. 

"Ah~ Finally away from that wench." I said, putting an arm behind Hana. 

The guys chuckled. 

"I already knew Soo Jin would say that." I said. 

"Of course. Like she would actually take the offer to go with us." Hana said. "But did you see Zelo's face? It looked like he wanted to come."

"I know right." I said, sitting up. 

I shoved my hands in my blazer pockets, feeling the smooth surface of my phone. I took it out and clicked the camera app. I the flash and faced it to the guys in front. 

"Smile!" I said, clicking the shutter without them ready. 

When the picture briefly showed, I bursted out laughing. Hana saw it too and also started to laugh. 

"What?" Nam Joon asked.

I clicked on the picture and showed it to them. They looked ridiculous. All of them had puzzled expressions and Taehyung's eyes were slightly opened. I'm so going to show this to Jae Sun. Like before, we sat their quietly. I took a few pictures or so, as time went by. We relaxed in the cool breeze that blew in the summer night. The moon lighting up the inside of the gondola. The bright lights flashing in the amusement park to look pretty. 

When it was over, Jung Kook crouched down in front of me. I grinned. Hehe. I can get use to this. But he's the type of guy to keep his word. I hopped on and we went to the gift shop. As we looked around, I spotted this cute stuffed monkey. I montioned Jung Kook to go to the direction of the monkey, and he obeyed. I grabbed the doll from the shelf and inspected it with Jung Kook. 

"It's cute." He said. "But will hyung like it?" 

I laughed, "Oppa likes anything. Except bitter melon, pink, barbie dolls, and anything really girly."

"Is that why you're a tomb boy?" Jung Kook joked. 

"Yah." I laughed, hitting him with the stuffed monkey. 

I looked at the doll. It reminded me of Jae Sun. When we were little, he would climb on anything. He was such a monkey, that omma and appa called him monkey boy. We would always go climb on the trees in our backyard. 

"It's settled. I want to get him this." I said. 

"Are you sure?" Jung Kook asked, looking at me. 

I nodded, "Yup."

I smushed the monkey into his face and then moved it away. 

"It's soft." Jung Kook said. "And smells nice." 

"You're weird." I laughed. 

We went over to the others, seeing that Hana picked a stuffed koala bear. For an amusement park, it sure seems like a zoo gift shop. Ho Seok, Taehyung, and Jin saw this t-shirt and chose that. The remaining three guys came over. 

"You think hyung would like this?" Jimin asked, wearing a pair of sunglasses that says swag on it. 

"Why would he need that?" Hana asked. "Especially in a hospital."

"To look cooler than other patients. Duh." Suga said. 

We all rolled our eyes. 

"Hey. It's also a good use when he gets out of the hospital." Nam Joon stated. 

"True." I said. "And Jae Sun jr. can wear it for him, while he's in the hospital."

I waved the monkey in front of them. We all laughed. After confirming our gifts, we heading over to the cashier. 

After ringing up our things and paying, we left the shop and out the amusement park. 

"Ah~!" Jimin shouted, causing people to look at him. 

"Aish. Quiet down." I said. 

"Yeah yeah." Jimin said, stretching his arms above his head. 

"To Jae Sun!" Hana said, pointing to the direction of the hospial. 

"Leggo!" We all shouted, excited to see him. 

 


 

A/N: Yeah~! I got three chapters done in one day! WORLD RECORD!!! Well. For me. Aha. xD 

They are all going to go see Jae Sun now. :3 And have his presents. 

Whale. I got this chapter up and now the next chapter. Which will surely come in tomorrow! Or.... A few days.... lol. xP

I hope you guys like it!!! :D

I found this really cute and amusing picture. Just wanted to share. xD