The End

The Schools Girl Delinquent

My body froze at his words and my heart beating fast. I broke out into a cold sweat. Knowing GD, he would actually do it. I felt my hands getting sweaty from the tension building up.

"Ji Yong.. Mianhe... Please.. I'm begging you... Don't do this.." I cried out. 

GD bitterly laughed, "Mianhe? I'm begging you? Don't do this? You didn't see me crying those things out when Ji Yeon died, did you? Oh wait... I couldn't because she didn't have a choice!" 

I inhaled sharply, grabbing a fist full of my skirt. 

Tears began to slip down as I exhaled, trying to keep it in. I held my head low, trying to not show my weak side. 

"Mianhaeyo... Jjinja mianhe..." I choked. 

I tried to even out my breathing, tears dripping onto the floor as I clenched my eyes shut. My head wasn't running correctly anymore. I couldn't take his words. Everything was so sudden, I never thought that this would happen. Especially kidnapping Jae Sun, I didn't expect that at all... I tried calming down, but my breathing was still out of control. 

"Eun.. Sun..." 

My head snapped up, "J-Jae Sun... GD, please... I'm begging you with everything. Let him go..."

"Shut up! Enough with your begging! You took Ji Yeon from me, my only family left!" GD shouted back. 

"Ji Yong, I'm serious! Jjinja! I know how you feel! I didn't mean to take her away. I didn't mean for anything to happen that day!" 

"LIES! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL?! HOW, HUH!? YOU HAVE A FATHER. YOU HAVE A BROTHER. WHO DO I HAVE LEFT?!" 

My stomach twisted into a knot, "Fine... I don't know how you feel... But you don't know how I feel either..."

Tears swelled at the corner of my eyes and I felt myself choke up once more.

"Do you know the feeling of witnessing your mother die right in front of your eyes for your sake? Have you been abused by your father? Telling you that your mother's death is all your fault?! Telling you that you shouldn't have been born!" I started off. 

I heard Jimin mutter my name with a hushed and sad tone. 

"Ji Yeon... She gave me a reason to smile again after all those years.... But I lost her.... And it was all because of me... I lost her too... So many people is gone, so many people hurt... Because of me... If you take away Jae Sun oppa... I have no one else to live for anymore..."

He was silent for a while, but his face scrunched up, "You're lying... You forgot about her... You moved on... Now you've been enjoying life with those guys and that girl! You're living for them! Ji Yeon could be living that life, but it was all because of you!" 

"I didn't mean to forget! I... I really do miss her... It was because of the crash that I had amnesia...." 

"Amnesia my ! You remembered everything else didn't you!?" 

"I don't know.." My voice cracking, tears streaming down. "Jjinja.... I.."

I cried into my hands, "Please.. Let Jae Sun oppa go... Do what you want with me, but please.. Leave him alone.." 

"Eun Sun..." Jungkook whispered. 

"You just wanted to forget..." GD voice cracked and he slowly let go of Jae Sun, the hand wielding the knife lowering down as he began to sob.

The two took that opportunity to run over to Jae Sun, Jimin untying the rope and then they brought him out of danger.

"Take him downstairs." I told the two. "Make sure he lays down and tell someone to give him a jacket to cover him."

The two nodded, hesitatingly went down as their eyes kept watching me stand there as they went down. 

"Don't do anything stupid.." Jungkook said.

I let out a small laugh, "I'll try." 

GD began to bitterly chuckle, which slowly became a loud laugh. TOP watched silently from the corner with a blank face. GD still had the knife in hand, tight in his grip. 

I cautiously walked over to him. 

"GD..." I heard a shuffle at the side, seeing that TOP moved from the corner of my eye. 

I stopped in my tracks when his laughing and sobbing came to a stop. He sat down in the chair that Jae Sun was once in. I slowly moved forward, now standing in front of him. He didn't look up, his head hung down low, playing with the knife in his hand. I reached out towards him, but then I heard a click, causing me to freeze in spot. I looked at the side, seeing a gun in TOP's hand, ready to fire if I did anything. I was about to say something, but GD stood up. I looked over to him, seeing his tired eyes. 

Has he always been like this? Every time we fight, I wouldn't be able to see his face for a long time... But... I wasn't able to react to anything. 

One step closer and a surge of pain came from my stomach. I froze in my spot and looked down, my head slightly leaning on his shoulder. 

There it was... The knife deep into my stomach, the blade not even visible anymore. All that could be seen was the hilt. Blood was quickly seeping out and soaking into my shirt, the white shirt becoming a deep crimson color. 

I'm not mad like I usually would be... I feel.. I feel like I deserve it...

I rested my head against his shoulders, and he didn't move. He just blankly stared up. 

"This is what you get..." He whispered. 

I let out a small laugh, "I know..."

Although this is setting things straight to him, it wasn't to me.. I wrapped my arms around his body, causing him to stiffen. Tears were already slipping down my cheeks, falling onto his shirt. 

"Ji Yong... I'm so... So sorry..." I whispered, knowing that he'll be able to hear me. "If I could... I would bring Ji Yeon back in exchange for my life..."

He stayed silent, so I continued on. 

"Want to know something funny? I had a dream about her.. She told me to live on.. I'm sorry that I took her away from you.. I never intended to.. Komawo... For the memories back then... Komawo... For everything..." I felt weak, but I wanted to resolve everything between us. "You know what you said earlier... Who do you have left? You have Seung Hyun, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang... All the others.. They fought for you.. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed life with them... I don't have the right to say this.. But knowing Ji Yeon... She doesn't want you to be like this.." 

I suddenly had a small coughing fit. But I tried to hold it in. 

"I loved all the memories I had with you all... Both of you changed my life... If Ji Yeon didn't approach me that day... I'd honestly, probably would be dead... The constant physical and verbal abuse... I wouldn't be able to live through that.. You and Ji Yeon helped me through life... Although Jae Sun oppa was there as well.. He was also facing the same problem, so he tried escaping sometimes as well... We would lock ourselves into our rooms sometimes, trying to hide from appa..."

I was having trouble to breathe... Every sentence, I would have trouble to regain my breathe. 

"Then she came into my life... You came into my life.. Seung Hyun came into my life... Everything became brighter..." I let out a small laugh as I remembered something. "Remember the day that you said you were going to fight my dad after you saw me beaten and messed up that one day? How you were so mad at me for stopping you..."

He wasn't tense anymore... It actually felt nice to be doing something other than fighting, even though I'm bleeding to death. I couldn't even feel the pain anymore. But I was feeling tired and my eyelids feeling heavy. I felt like I didn't have the strength to hold the hug and felt my legs slowly getting weaker.

"Look at us now... We've fought so many times, and I didn't even know what we were even fighting about... I'm surprised you're even letting me hug you." I chuckled. "Ji Yong..."

I released him and stared at him in the eyes. I saw the tears that formed, still slipping down his cheeks. I wiped them away, causing him to flinch a bit, but he was still a bit relaxed. 

I gently held his face and I gave him a sincere, weak smile, "Ji Yong... Live happily, okay?"

His eye slightly widened as he finally realized what was happening and finally processed what I've been saying. 

I used the rest of my strength and brought our heads together, my head against his head. 

"A life for a life... I whispered. 

My hand slipped from his face and I began to lose my balance. The world went blurry before me and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor. I looked at GD who was staring at me with wide eyes, not knowing what to do. He dropped onto his knees. 

"What have I done.. Oh my god..." He was shaking. "Seung Hyun.. What have I done!?" 

I'm surprised I'm not dead yet, honestly. Not like I can feel any pain, but I lost so much blood. 

T.O.P walked over to me, the gun still in hand. His face was blank. 

"What are we going to do.. Oh my god... Seung Hyun!" GD was panicking. 

I don't know if it was because of what I said, but GD seemed to care now. It's kind of weird. 

Everything slowly became blurry.. 

"Hey.. Ji Yong.. Tell everyone that I said thank you... And that I-" But I was cut off. 

"SEUNG HYUN, NO." GD shouted and a loud gunshot was heard. 

"WAE?!" He shouted, enraged. "NOT LIKE SHE'S GOING TO LIVE ANYWAYS." 

"STOP IT. WE CAN PROBABLY SAVE HER." 

"SAVE HER?! YOUR SISTER DIED BECAUSE OF HER." He shouted. "MY GIRLFRIEND, DIED BECAUSE OF HER." 

I could hear the thumping of the footsteps coming up the stairs. I heard my name being called, but I was too weak to even respond. I felt my head being lifted up and saw the blurry figures surrounding my body. 

"PABO-YAH. DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID?!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

I managed a small chuckle, "Mian...he..." 

"PABO." He exclaimed once again. 

I felt something warm drop onto my hand. I reached up and felt the face, tears dripping down. 

"Noona.." He cried. 

I weakly smiled, "Yah... Don't cry... Komawo... Zelo... Also... Mianhe..." 

I felt tears of my own coming. 

"Mianhe... Everyone... Mian..he..." 

"YAH. KIM EUN SUN. HOLD ON." Nam Joon shouted. "THE AMBULANCE IS COMING, SO HOLD ON." 

I felt myself almost losing myself. I was on the brink of death, considering how long I've been bleeding to death. 

"Mianhe... But... I feel... Sleepy.."

"YAH. DON'T YOU DARE EUN SUN." Jimin yelled, I felt his tight grip around my hand. 

"Tell... Hana... That I'm... Sorry... And... please..." Tears continued to stream down. "Please... take... take care.. of Jae Sun..." 

I closed my eyes, everyone voices were muffled. Somehow, I felt at peace. But I felt guilty that I'm leaving everyone like this... If I called out to them earlier... Would I have survived? 

One last breath.. And I'm done for.. 

I'm coming to join you... Omma...

I'm coming... Ji Yeon...


A/N: You all are probably screaming, what kind of ending is this?! And just to let you all know... SAME. I DON'T KNOW EITHER QAQ I wanted to do a happy sad ending. But I feel like it's more sad. Also, the content when talking with GD was horrible. UGHHH. I'm sorry everyone TT-TT I know the ending ... :c But, at least it's something, right??? 

Okay. I'd like to thank you all for supporting my story! I love you all! Thank you for waiting for my long updates. That's why. I have a present for you all... *DRUM ROLL* I'M KIDDINGGGGG. THIS ISN'T THE ENDING :D Who makes the end of their stories like this? Well... Some people do, but I feel like people are going to murder me because I made Eun Sun die. OAO >-

Saranghae~! And sorry for lying to you all. xP <3