Shopping

The Schools Girl Delinquent

The annoying sound of the alarm clock echoed through the room. I groggily sat up and stretched my arms, turning the alarm clock off as I put my arms down. Instead of getting up, I laid back down on my bed and pulled the covers over my head, intending to sleep in. It was Saturday. I can sleep for the whole day, my dream.

But unfortunately, my phone started to ring. Great. Just my luck. I knew that it was Hana, because of the ringtone. She donwloaded the stupid song on my phone and setted it as her ringtone long ago. If Hana calls, that means shopping. Ugh. I hate shopping, especially with Hana. She'll make me go try on these girly stuff that I absolutely hate. 

Taking the phone, I sleepily said, "Hello?"

"Eun Sun? Did you just wake up?" The person on the other line said. 

"No. I just came back from saving the world from aliens," I sarcastically said. "What do you want, Hana?"

"Shut up. I wanted to tell you to meet me and the guys." She said. 

"We're shopping aren't we." I said, propping up onto my elbow. 

"Duh! The school's dance is coming soon and we need outfits." Hana said excitedly.

"Ugh. Hana. Me and the guys only go because you force us. Can't we just wear whatever. Pleeeeeeease." I pleaded.

"No. You guys have to look good." She said. 

"Whatever. Where do I meet you guys?" I asked.

"The cafe near the school in 30 minutes!" Hana said. 

"Yeah yeah yeah. Bye." I said, hanging up. 

I let out a loud groan and rolled off the bed. Yes, I fell off the bed, but I didn't fall hard onto the floor, so I'll live. I went to the bathroom and the sink faucet, grabbing my toothrbush and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth as I went over to the shower and turned it on. The room became steamy as 3 minutes passed. Once I finished brushing my teeth, I entered the shower. I took a long shower just so I would be late. Hey, I wanted to sleep in and she tells me to come out. 

After the nice hot shower and blow drying my hair, I changed into a white tank top and black sleeveless hoodie with black jean shorts. I grabbed my wallet, mask, and phone as I headed out my room. I checked my phone. It was around 7:30 when Hana called me and now it was 8:15. I smirked. Hana will be pissed at me, oh well. I pulled on my shoes and headed out the house to the cafe. As I walked down the street, I took out my mask from my pocket and pulled it on.

I finally reached the cafe, entering inside, finding Hana and the guys at a table. 

"You're FINALLY here!" Hana said. 

"It's what you get for ruining my plans to sleep in." I told her, crossing my arms.

Hana rolled her eyes at me. I waved to the guys, recieving waves back. 

"Hey Eun Sun." Taehyung said. 

"Hey." I replied, now facing Hana. "Are we leaving or what?" 

Hana nodded and made a gesture to the guys to stand up. They all did and we walked out of the cafe, heading towards the mall. I slung an arm around Hana and leaned on her. 

"Eun Sun, walk straight. Jeez." Hana said. 

"I'm tired. Like I said on the phone, I just came back from saving the world from aliens." I joked. 

Hana glared at me, the guys laughing at my comment. I looked at the guys and see that they also looked tired. 

"Did you guys come back from saving the world too?" I asked, looking at them, an eyebrow raised.

The guys looked at me, some grinned and went along with my joke.

"Yup. I just saved the world from evil chipmunks." Jin said.

"Yah! I know I made you guys get out on a Saturday, but you guys can stop with the 'saving the world' joke." Hana said, punching Jin in the chest. 

Jin groaned and made a pained face when Hana punched him in the face, this guy at acting. I looked at Hana.

"Is that how you treat the guy that saved the world from evil chipmunks?" I said, nudging her side. 

Hana rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue out at us. I laughed as she grew frustrated and literally didn't speak to us all the way to the mall. We finally reached to the local mall and entered the huge building. Once we got in, Hana pulled me over to a shop she had seen when we came in. The guys followed behind quietly. When we were inside the shop, Hana immediately looked through clothing racks and I followed her as she started to choose outfits for me. 

"Oooooo. This'll look good on you." Hana said, pulling a dress in front of me. 

I made a face, even though she couldn't really see it because of my mask. The guys then came up behind Hana and scrunched their noses when they saw the dress.

"Is this dance a formal one?" Nam Joon asked. 

Hana turned around, startled. She then nodded as a response to Nam Joon's question, recieving a groan from all the guys and me. I hate formal dances, this was the third one this year. Girls have to wear dresses, guys have to wear suits. Why can't girls wear suits? Like in those dramas, except they wore suits because they're bodyguards. Whatever. I pushed the dress away from my body. 

"If I'm wearing a stupid dress to the stupid dance, then you better pick one that doesn't stand out." I told Hana. 

Hana rolled her eyes and looked for another dress to wear. 

"I rather wear my uniform to the dance," I mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear. 

"For reals though. It's the same. Ties, skirts. Formal." Jung Kook said. 

I nodded as an agreement. Hana rolled her eyes again, but then she pulled out this sparkly pink dress and held it up in front of me with a big approving smile. I frowned at her choice. Did I not just say don't choose one that stands out. This is freaking pink and sparkly!

"How bout, no." I said.

"Come ooooooooon. It looks good." Hana said. 

I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms. Hana sighed and hanged it back on the rack. She started to look for another dress. I shook my head and went to where the guys were. They left to look at the guy clothing. I started to help them choose clothes, since I was better with guy fashion than girls. Before I could show Jimin a blazer that suits him, Hana pulled me over and handed me a dress. I looked at it and smiled. 

"Now this is my style." I said. 

I looked at the black and white dress that was below knee length, I prefer a bit longer, but it's alright. Nothing shiny or sparkly. I won't stand out at the stupid dance and it looks comfortable. Hana smiled at my comment and handed it to me. 

"Go try it on." She said, pushing me towards the dressing room. 

I walked towards the dressing room and stripped my other attire, except my shorts, and pulled on the dress. I was right, this dress was comfortable. It can stretch and it was soft. I looked at myself in the mirror. Hey, it even went with my mask. I walked out the dressing room barefoot, but to bump into someone. What the hell? I looked up to see one of the most popular guy in school, basically like a kingka. Kim Himchan. WHAT THE . I stared at him wide eyed as he looked at me, also wide eyed. 

"Kim Eun Sun? Is that you?" Himchan asked, pretty surprised. 

I didn't reply and went over to Hana.

"Okay Hana. Hurry the hell up and think how it looks like." I rushed. 

Hana was confused but did what I said. She looked at me from head to toe and gave a thumbs up.

"I knew it'll look good on you." She said, but then turned to the guys. "Hey guys, come look at Eun Sun! Ppalli!" 

I groaned. The guys can see me at the dance. The guys came over and looked at me, also giving a thumbs up. I went back to the dressing room, hoping Himchan wasn't there anymore. Nope, he's not there. Instead, the rest up B.A.P was there, waiting outisde the men's dressing room. I quickly went inside the women's dressing room and changed into my normal attire. I walked out of the dressing room, hoodie over my head and hair in my face. 

"Hey. It is Eun Sun." I heard a voice say. "Hey!"

I avoided them, of course. I kept on walking. I walked towards Hana and the guys, dress draped over my arm. I saw Hana with a sea blue dress that had frills and fake diamonds on it. 

"You're buying that?" I asked, pointing at it. 

"Yeah. It's nice." Hana said. 

I shrugged. Whatever. It's her choice. I went to the cashier and took out my wallet. I paid for the dress, which luckily, didn't cost much since it was just a plain dress. I turned to the guys, seeing that they didn't buy anything. 

"Are you guys going to where the old suits Hana made you guys buy last time?" I asked, even though I know it's true. 

"Yup. What's the point of wasting money." Taehyung said. 

I sighed. If only Hana would just let me wear the same thing over again. But she wouldn't let me... AUGH. Wasting so much money. We left the shop and headed for the food court. Because of Hana, I wasn't able to eat breakfast. 

"You're treating me." I pointed to her. 

Hana opened to oppose, but closed it. She can't decline. She made me get out of bed, buy another stupid dress, and uuuuh. Well that's it. We arrived at the food court and went to a fast food one. Hana bought me a hamburger, fries, and a coke. Yessssssss. 

I was practically starving, so when we found a table, I took off my mask and chowed down. 

"Jeez. Are you that hungry?" Suga asked, taking one of my fries. 

"I didn't eat." I said, sipping on my drink.

As I was eating, I saw six people sit at the table in front of us. Wow. Just wow. How many times are we going to run into them. They attracted all of the girls in the court. I guess one of them noticed me staring and looked at me dead in the eyes, Jung Daehyun. One who also likes to wear masks like me, the only thing I liked about him. 

I quickly looked down and quickly pulled on my mask. . He saw me without my mask. I nudged Hana, who was next to me, and made a gesture with my head. She looked and saw them.

"OMMO! It's B.A.P!" She practically yelled. 

I slapped her arm and gave her a glare. I just wanted to stranggle the girl right now. I groaned and tugged my hoodie down lower.

"Hey Hana!" I heard one of them say. 

I swear. All the guys looked forward or behind them. The smiles that use to be on their faces dropped. They didn't really like them either. I guess you can say they were enemies towards all men. I looked up when i secured the mask, it was actaully no use. But only Daehyun saw me, so I had to wear it. 

The guys waved at Hana and she waved back. She was like a fan of them, like almost all the girls in our school. I shook my head, and sipped my drink under the mask. It was pretty uncomfortable, whatever. 

"I'm done." I said, standing up. 

I gathered my trash and went over to the garbage can. The guys were done way earlier, but they decided to wait for me and Hana to finish. The guys also got up and threw away their trash. We walked back to Hana, but didn't sit back down. She only had two more fries and a bite to eat from her burger. 

"Hurry up Hana. I wanna go." I said. 

"Jeez. Wait." Hana said, eating the two fries and finishing the bite. 

She stood up and threw her trash away. We all headed out the court and started to head to other stores. After a few more shopping or so, we headed out. Of course Hana left the mall with bags in her hands. I hardly bought anything, only a pair of shoes and a new phone case. If she can, Hana would buy the whole clothes department. 

"Jeez Hana. How much did you spent?" Ho Seok asked, carrying a few of her bags.

"You know Hana and shopping." I said. 

He Seok rolled his eyes and we continued walking. We all were holding a few of Hana's bags, that's how much she bought. We all stumbled to Hana's house first, since it was the closest to the area. We all dropped her things off. I stretched my arms, that sort of felt sore. 

"Ugh. Bye Hana." I said. 

"Bye guys." Hana said. 

We all said goodbye and one by one went home. Taehyung, Nam Joon, and Jung Kook dropped me off. I went inside, finding the house empty. I was sort of glad, but a bit sad. Appa wasn't home yet, I guess he has a late shift or went somewhere. Oh well. It was sort of late and I'm really tired. I went upstairs and changed into comfortable clothing. I also brushed my teeth and washed my face.

When I was done, I jumped onto my bed and pulled the covers over me. I guess I'm really tired. I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night since I'm going to sleep early. I started to thing about the two times we ran into B.A.P at the mall today. I guess they were also shopping for the dance. I started to drift off when I closed my eyes. But then I shot up.

"Crap. Almost forgot to say good night to mom." I mumbled. 

I took the picture frame of mom and looked at her. 

"Umma. I went shopping, again, with Hana and the guys. But I'm going to sleep now. Good night." I said. 

I then put down the picture frame and laid back down on the bed. I turned to my lamp and turned it off, the room slowly getting dark. But there was still a faint glow from the ceiling, the glow in the dark stars that dad sticked on when I was little. I then slowly went to sleep.


A/N: Heyyyyyy. I know I took a reaaaaaaaally long time to just write one chapter, but I have lots of things going on. Hope you guys like it! Comment and subscribe! Don't be a silent reader! c: