Chapter 8

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8.

 

PIE POV.

 

I woke up in the morning, Kim is sleeping on the couch. I am mad, I won’t talk with him until he says sorry to me. Well, He did apologizing last night, but that was not enough. He was too much with his joke, I thought he wanted to do something bad to me. I took a bath, and prepared myself, I am going to have breakfast by my self, he is still sleeping. He is so lazy, and annoying, of course. I let him sleep, it’s his fault because he didn’t wake up and missed the breakfast.

 

I ate my breakfast alone, the food is good, but I lost my appetite since I was eating alone. Okay, I will talk to Kim, because I feel lonely, and kinda miss him. No, it’s not missing, I am only feeling guilty. But I have no fault on him. Whatever, I will talk to him, later, in the afternoon, a few hours from now, maybe he will realize that I am mad.

 

I back to the room, but he is still sleeping. It’s 11 am and he still sleeping. Lazy man. I better go to the swimming pool. The swimming pool is quite, there is only me and two little girls with their mom. I didn’t go in to swimming pool because I can’t swim, so  I am only relaxing there. But I am bored! I left my phone in the room, I the flight mode, so no one can contact me. I don’t want to talk with anyone, especially Mike. What is Kim doing? Why he is still sleeping? I stayed there for one hour, and went back to the room. Okay, I will talk with him. Maybe he is already take a bath now, or watching TV, or maybe he left me here? Oh No, he can’t do that.

 

I opened the door, but he still sleeping. “Kim!” I called him. He didn’t answer me. “Why do you sleep like a death people?” I asked to him, but actually I asked it to my self because he didn’t hear me. “Kim, wake up, lazy boy!” No response. Okay. Maybe he is still mad on me? It’s me who suppose to be mad. “Kim!” I called him again, I wiggled his body. His skin is burning, he is hot. “Kim, you are burning!” I said.

 

He opened his eyes slowly, “I am dizzy, let me sleep for a while.” He said weakly.

 

“You are burn, you are in fever.” I said. I touched his forehead.

 

“I am sorry for last night, Pie?” He touched my hand when he said that.

 

“Never mind. Come on, move to the bed.”

 

“Never mind, I will sleep here.”

 

“No, move to the bed. I will help you.” I helped him to stand up.

 

“Well, you won’t be able to prop me.” He said and smiled. “I am too heavy for you.”

 

“Don’t talk to much. You are so noisy.” I said, I put him on the bed. He is sick because of the rain, and the air conditioner is cold, but he has no blanket. It’s because of me. No, half of it, the rain things was not my fault. “I will bring you some food and medicine.” I said.

 

“I just want to sleep.”

 

“You won’t be better without food and medicine.”

 

“I want you here, rabbit. Just make a call to receptionist.” He said. He hold my hand. I am worrying, he will getting worst. I called the receptionist, and he said he will bring us the doctor and food.

 

“The doctor will come.” I said.

 

“That’s too much. I am good.”

 

“No, you are not.”

 

Someone is coming, I opened the door, The doctor is there. Luckily this hotel has a small clinic, and the doctor is stand by in this hotel. He checked Kim, he told me to let him take a rest because he caught a flu and give him some medicine. Then, the room service came and bring the porridge for him.

 

“Let’s eat.” I said.

 

“Hmm..” He shook her head. “I am not hungry.”

 

“You must!”

 

“Uh, You act like my mom.”

 

“You act like a spoiled husband!” I slipped it from my lips. Stupid Pie. Stupid.

 

“And you are my wife.” He grinned. I feed him. He acted like a little boy, he is still smiling and laughing. “It’s enough my wife, I am full.”

 

“I am not your wife.”

 

“But I am your spoiled husband, that’s mean you are my wife.” He said, I handed him his medicine and glass.

 

“Now, you need to sleep.”

 

“Okay. But where is my kiss?”

 

“This one.” I pinched his cheek. “Now, sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter