Chapter 32

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32.

 

Kim rang the bell in Pie’s apartment. His heart pounding like crazy, he missed her so much so he thought he could die by it. The door handle being pushed, and Pie’s face appears when she opened the door. She is freezing for a while when she saw Kim in front of her door.

 

“Pie, can we talk?” Kim asked her.

 

“Come in.” She invites him to come inside. He holds the ring tighter in his palm. She closed the door, and sat on the couch, Kim followed her.

 

“Why are you coming, Kim?”

 

“Pie, I am sorry if I took too long to come.” He looked through her eyes, she is still beautiful like always. “ I am sorry I was too late to understand that I need you. I was afraid to start a new life with you, but living without you is a nightmare for me. I want to wake up from my night mare.”

 

“What do you want, Kim?”

 

He moves closer to her and took her hands, “Will you marry me, Pie? I wan to build a family with you, I want to have a kids with you, growing old together only with you.” He said every words with all of his sincerity, looking through to her eyes. Pie blinke, she can’t believe what she heard. “Pie?”

 

“Tell me it’s not a dream, Kim.” Her eyes are teary, the tears of happiness.

 

“It’s not Pie. I am here to ask you to build your dream with me. Will you?” He showed the ring to Pie.

 

She hugged him, her eyes full of tears, but she couldn’t stop smiling, “Yes, Kim, yes. This is what I am waiting for.” She said. Kim hugs her back, and caressed her hair. He feels so happy, he just needs her, make her stay with him forever.

 

“Let me put the ring on your finger.” Kim took her left hand and put the finger on it. He kissed her hand.

 

“Go back to L.A with me, Pie.” He wiped the tears on her cheek.

 

“I will follow you wherever you go..”

 

He cupped her face, slowly comes closer to her and kiss her lips that he missed for so long. His body shaking, he opened his eyes to see Pie.

 

“Sir, fasten your seat belt, please, we are in turbulent.” The stewardess said and walked hurriedly to her seat. Pie is gone. He still on the flight, that’s just a dream. He fasten his seat belt, it’s a big turbulent, the plane is shaking. That was a dream, a super beautiful dream, and he will make it true.

 

They passed the turbulent, it’s three hours before they landed in Amsterdam. Kim smiles thinking about his dream, it might be a good sign for him. He couldn’t stop looking on the ring in his hands. We will make our dreams come true in harmony, Pie.

-------------------

 

He washed his face in the airport’s public toilet, he has no time to go to hotel and prepared himself. Six months are too long already, why should he add a couple more hours? He took the train to Pie’s apartment. It’s a busy morning in Amsterdam, the train is fully loaded with people. He walked out the train and went to Pie’s apartment. Nothing change, even the old security whom always sit near the apartment fence.

 

“Hi,,” Kim greeted him.

 

“Hi, Kim!” He stood up and hugged Kim. He knows Kim, because Kim used to live in this apartment too, if he stayed in Amsterdam. “Long time no see you. You look so thin.”

 

Kim laughed, “Because miss Pie is busy and have no time to take care of me.”

 

He laughed too, “Well, but I think she is not in her apartment.”

 

“Where is she?”

 

“She went since one weeks a go. Three days a go she comes back and bring out a big suitcase from her apartment. I don’t know where is she.”

 

“Okay, thank you sir.” Kim said. Where is she? Where can he find her? Yes, she might be in her bakery. He walked to her bakery, it’s not too far from here, but he went to the park first. He roamed around to find her, they used to walk in this park in the morning like this. Pie loves to drink her coffee on the bench under the tree while enjoying the view, greeting some people she meet. He run to that spot, but he found nothing. She is not here, he told himself, and go straight to the bakery.

He stands across the bakery, regulate his breath because he just run. His heart pounding again, faster than usual. He could imagine Pie’s face when she saw her. He cross the road, and push the glass door. A woman in the counter turned to see him.

 

“Good morning, Sir.”

 

“Good morning.”

 

“Can I help you?”

 

He gulped, “Can I meet the owner of this bakery?”

 

“She is inside. I will call her, you can sit first. Do you need any drink?”

 

“No, just call her.” He sat near the window. He starts to be nervous, in no time, he will meet Pie. He didn’t prepare any good speech. God, please give me a chance. He prayed.

 

“Kim..” An amazed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter