Chapter 42

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42

 

“Beam, wear your tie.” Tavee gave the tie to Beam. He buttoned his sleeve.

 

“Where is Papa? Is he here?”

 

“He is not arrived yet”

 

“He promised me he will come.” Beam said, he is so frustrated. Today is his wedding day. Kim said he will come and see him before the ceremony.

 

“He might be on the way.”

 

“Don’t you call him?”

 

“His phone is off.”

 

“He promised me, He should be here!”

---------------------------------------------

 

“Man promised.” Beam said. Kim released his hug.

 

“Now, I should go. Take care of your parents, Mario, Jane, Aom, “ Kim gulped, “and her mother.”

 

“I will..” Beam’s words stopped by his phone, He took it out from his pocket. It’s Aom.

 

“Hello,” He answered it. “I can’t hear you clearly, calm your self!” His voiced raised. Kim stops his move.

 

“What’s happened?” Kim asked.

 

“Aom, aom, what’s happened?!” Beam starts to be panicked. Kim snatched his phone.

 

“Aom, it’s me. What’s happened?” Aom tried to talk clearly but she is crying. “I can’t hear you, calm, and talk slowly.” Kim face is changing, he grabbed Beam’s wrist.

 

“What’s happened, Pa?!”

 

“Take me to her place now!” Kim dragged him. Fear and panic possess him.


“What’s happened?!” Beam followed him.

 

“She fell in the bath room. Aom said she painted.” Kim and Beam running to the car. Beam threw Kim’s suitcase to the back seat and Immediately get in the car. He drives the car to Aom place. “Hurry, Beam!” Kim yelled.he is so frustrated. If something happened to Pie, he would never forgive himself.

Beam’s phone is ringing again. Beam answered it through the car speaker.

 

“Hallo.”

 

“Beam, I am on the way to hospital, now!” Aom said between her sobs.

 

“Which one?” Kim asked her.


“UCLA, we are on the way to UCLA.”

 

“How’s her now?!”

 

“Medical team handled her in Ambulance, I don’t know what happened to her.” Aom cried again.

 

“Calm yourself, we are on the way there.” Beam said. Aom ended the call. He turned his car towards to UCLA.

 

“No, not again..” Kim mumbled, his hands shaking. He hold his head, he is afraid what happened to his parents will be happened to Pie, She will leave him forever. “Please.. please don’t” He mumbled with his shaking voice.

 

“Pa, are you okay?” Beam asked him, he concentrated to the way but he worried with Kim’s condition.

 

“I can’t forgive my self if something happened to her.” He said. “It was my fault!” He hits the dashboard.

 

“Pa, calm your self. It’s not your fault.” Beam tried to calm him.

 

“No, no.. Please don’t let something happened to her.” Kim cupped his face with his hands. “Drive faster, Beam!”

 

Beam stopped his car in UCLA lobby, Kim immediately get off the car and run in to the hospital. Beam followed him, he left his car with the security. “Where is the emergency unit?!” Kim asked to the receptionist.

 

“On the left, sir.” The nurse answered him, he run to the left, Beam run behind him. Aom sat on the bench, still cried.

 

“Aom, what’s happened to her?” Kim grabbed her shoulder and shook her body.

 

“I don’t know,” Aom sobs, “I don’t know. She is still inside.” Kim let her go and went to the door, he tried to look inside, but he found nothing. He sat back to the bench, buried his face on his hands. Aom still crying on Beam’s embrace.

 

“Please, Pie, please.. Be safe for me..” Kim talked to himself. Bad thoughts popping up in his head, magnify the fear in him. He couldn’t help himself to stay, he tried to see Pie in the room, but it was covered by curtain.

“How long she has been there?” Kim asked Aom.


“40 minutes a go.” Aom didn’t cry anymore. Beam called his parents.

 

“What’s happened, Aom? Tell me!”

 

“I came home and looking for her, but she didn’t anwer me, the I found she already painted on the floor in our bathroom. She didn’t move, I am so panic so I called Beam, then I called the Ambulance.”

 

“Is she sick before?”

 

“No, but I think she didn’t have enough sleep and she eats a little.”

 

Kim hits the wall, “Why don’t you take care of her?!” He burst his anger, he blames Aom.

 

“Pa, it’s not her fault! Mom was sad, Aom tried to console her, but she still sad. If you wanted to blame someone, you should blame yourself!” Beam raised his voice. “You left her! You didn’t protect her but you hurt her!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter