Chapter 12

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

PIE POV.

 

“What are you doing, Kim?” He was busy with his laptop, I hugged him from behind.

 

“I am working, rabbit.” He took my hand and kissed it.

 

“So busy. I miss you.” I kiss his neck. He smells good.

 

“I miss you too. Come here.” He put his laptop aside and took my hand, I sat on his lap.

 

“I am bored.”

 

“Hmm, tomorrow we are going to Cai Rang floating market, Cai Be and going straight to Ho Chi Mint.”

 

“It sounds tired.”

 

“Um, you can sleep in the car baby.” He kissed my cheek. I love being his baby. I hugged his nape snuggling to his neck. His scent is so good. He caressed my head. “You such a big baby rabbit.”

 

“You too big baby Panda. Let’s sleep, I need to continue my work for a little. Tomorrow we are going out at 5am.”

 

“It’s holiday and you still doing your work.”

 

“I just need to make sure a few contents. Pie, stop kissing my neck, it’s bothering.”

 

“Why?” I bite his neck. I know I am such a spoiled girl now, but I miss him, bored being alone when he worked.

 

“Look what you did. I cannot concentrate.” He pulled my chin and kissed my lips. He closed his laptop screen, and toted me. “My rabbit, Panda will punish you because you are so naughty.” He laid me on the bed and tickled me. I love him, he is funny, he is tender and caring. He stayed with me till I fell a sleep.

 

I woke up at 4.30am, my baby Panda is still sleeping, I mean Kim. He is sleeping while one of his hand on my stomach. He sleep so tight. He never sleep with tshirt, he only wear short for sleep. The first night we slept in one room, he feels discomfort sleeping with tshirt, but it was too cold for him. I kissed his nose. He moved a little, but still sleeping. We will go out at 5am, it’s still dawn. His body is warm and I am lazy to move from bed. “Kim..” I called his name. “Kim..”

 

“Hmm..” He answered me. His eyes is closed.

 

“Wake up, Panda.”

 

“What time is it?”

 

“4.35.” I touched his nose. He opened his eyes.

 

“Hai, my cute rabbit.”

 

“Hai, my ugly Panda. What time did you sleep?”

 

“2.30. I finished my job.” He kissed my lips. “I will take bath, now.” He said and stretched his body. He took a bath, and I took a bath after him. We are going to Cai Rang floating market by boat. The sun has not rise yet when we arrived in the port. Kim helped me to hop on the boat. The sun is rising, Kim took some picture, include mine. I don’t understand he loves to take my picture. I opened my instagram and found so many comments in his account which photo I am tagged on. Most of the comments are his friends.

 

We went to floating market, then go to the port, and took a boat around Cai Be. It was 11 am when we started the trip to Ho Chi Mint. I was sleeping in the car, put my head on his lap. He hold my hand while sleeping. I love the way her always hold my hand every time we are together. We arrived in our hotel in the afternoon.

 

“Rabbit. Come here.” Kim called me.

 

“What?”

 

“How long you will stay in Bangkok?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“I will stay for 2 days, and we will be separated.” He said, playing with my hair.

 

“Don’t say it. I don’t want to think about it.”

 

“I will come to you every month.”

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah. I will come to you every month.”

 

“That’s such a waste of money, Kim.”

 

“You don’t want to see me?”

 

“Of course I do, but it such a waste, we can meet every three months.”

 

“But I will miss you so much. Can you move to LA?”

 

“I have my life, my job in Amsterdam from now. We still can skype and phone call Kim.” I hugged him.

 

“Then let me come often to see you, rabbit.” He snuggled on my neck. I feel tickled.

 

“You are a big baby panda.”

 

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter