Chapter 13

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13.

 

KIM POV.

 

To reach the yacht we need to walk first, and pass the wooden bridge. It’s not a big bridge, it’s only composition of wood. Shane take care of our luggage. We need to board out Pie’s big luggage because it’s not compatible, Pie was confuse to choose the things she will bring or not. I almost lost my patience.

 

“Come on, Rabbit.” I offered her my hand, she handed her hand to me.

 

“I am afraid, don’t let me go, it’s unstable.”

 

“You walk first.” I still hold her hand and let her walk first.

 

“Kim, it’s move!!” She shouted.

 

“Easy, rabbit. I am holding you.” Actually the bridge is quite big, but Pie cannot stop nagging which make it worst. Pie grabbed my hand tighter. Shane is walking behind us, giggling by Pie’s action. I don’t like how he is staring at Pie. She is mine, dude, I am here and you stared like you wanted to get her from me. I know Pie would never choose you over me, because I am too much more handsome than you, but I don’t like it. I will kick you as soon as I get on the boat.

 

“Why are you giggling?” I asked him annoyed.

 

“Nothing, Sir. Your girlfriend is so funny.”

 

“Excuse me, for your information she is not my girlfriends.” I stopped walking and faced him. Pie still holding my hand. “She is my wife. Clear?”

 

“I am sorry, Sir.” Shane face is change. I think I am success to browbeat him.

 

“Let’s walk again Pie.” I told Pie to walk. We past the bridge, Pie swearing to me she will never do it again, but she will when we came back. Pie wore her mini dress with sunglasses today, it’s too short. “Next time, don’t wear this dress.” I said.

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s too short.”

 

“It’s not.”

 

“You don’t listen to me.” I release my hand from her hand. “Seems you like to catch other people attention.” I am start to be cranky, either I want to blame her or blame on Shane.

 

“What’s wrong, Panda?” She clung on my arms, “Are you jealous?”

 

“I don’t like if you kept arguing what I told you, and his impolite looks on you.”

 

“I am your wife, right? He won’t do anything.” She giggled and tiptoe-ing to kiss my cheek. “Uh, you are so tall.” She said. Her face makes me calm, she is cute. “I don’t know you don’t like this dress.”

 

“I actually like it, as long as I am the one who staring at you.” I hold her hand again, and kiss it.

 

“Sir, that’s one is your yacht.” Shane pointing at the only yacht there.

 

“I know, that’s the only yacht there. So smart.” Pie giggled but pinched my waist. Shane is annoyed by his stupidity, I mean by my words.

 

“Have a good time, I will pick you up in 3 days. See you.” He nodded and walk away.

 

“Seems like someone is really jealous.” Pie said.

 

“I just don’t like him.” I hugged her waist. “We are going to have a good moment here, Pie.” I kissed her lips. We get on to our yacht, the captain and crew greeted us. Pie pulled me to check around the yacht. There is a small pool on the roof, with little room to tan your skins. Our bed room is on second floor, it’s quite big and clean, with wooden floor and ceiling. Near our room is the little bar and mini restaurant. The first floor is the yacht crew’s zone. It’s good enough but too big for two of us, but still good.

 

“I like it. Thank you, Kim.” Pie hugged me, we are in our room, now.


“Your welcome, rabbit.” I hugged her and kiss her forehead. It makes me happy to know that she likes it.

 

“I want to take a bath.”

 

“Please. We will going to the Dau Go Cave and Sung Sot Cave. I will take a bath after you.” I laid my self on the bed. Pie take out her luggage to find her clothes. She casually take off her dress before going to bath room. “Oh, come on, rabbit.”

 

“What?” She asked me, while massaging her shoulder.

 

“You can’t do that.”

 

“Do what?” She smirked.

 

“Taking of your clothes like that.”

 

“I will do that again and again.” She winked and close the bathroom door.

 

“You kill me inside, Rabbit!” I shouted to her.

PIE POV.

 

You know, I love to tease Kim. Seeing his reaction and hearing to his comments are funny. He is a jealous man. Easily getting mad to ebery men whom he said courting on me, which I don’t care at all, he also easily get upset if I argued with him over his jealousy. I think I am not a jealousy person like him. At least I know he loves me. He might be have a different vision about marriage with me, but by the time I wish I could change his mind, and I believe I will. Okay, let’s forget about that, to fast to talk about marriage. He is in the bath room now, taking bath. He was not in our room when I came out from the bath room, he said he was bored in our room, besides this room is quite nice. I love the interior.

 

Kim is coming from bath room, using only his boxer. One of his habit, he will wearing his clothes in the bedroom. He is not an athletics man, he is tall but not so muscular, he doesn’t have his six packs. It’s because he eats a lot and drink too much coffee with milk. But I love his belly. I love everything about him. He sprayed his parfume.


“Kim, don’t ever change your parfume. I love it.” He uses hugo boss XY as his parfume.

 

“Do you like it?” He asked me.

 

“So very much, it reminds me of you.”

 

“I will use it forever, then.” He hugged me, his scent smells so got.

 

“Come on, it will be sun set of we are still here.”

 

We took the smaller boat to go to the caves. Two of the crews came with us. Kim cannot stop taking picture, Ha Long Bay is beautiful. I enjoyed the view. Kim stopped taking picture after a few minuts.

 

“It’s great.” He smiled so wide.

 

“It’s beautiful, but the water is not clear.”

 

“I will throw you to the water.”


“Don’t you dare. It looks dirty.”

 

“I won’t dare. How if I lost you? I will die jumping from the top of that cliff.” Kim pointed to a cliff.

 

“Cheesy.”  He laughed.

 

“I always fail to be romantic to you.”

 

“That’s not romantic. That’s cheesy.”

 

“Uh, I am failed. I will learn again.” He said and hold my hand. I put my head on his shoulder. The wind blows our hairs. His hair is messy, so do I. But he looks good with his sunglasses. We arrived in first cave. Kim helped me to get off from the boat. He didn’t let the crew to help me. “No way they will touch you.” He mumbled and that’s make him so cute. We interlaced our finger and walked to the cave. We need to climb the stairs to go to the cave.

 

“I am tired.” Kim said, he is sweating.

 

“You are fat Pand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter