Chapter 49

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 49.

 

PIE POV.

 

“Are you sure we can’t come to Chiang Mai too, Kim? We will talk to Pie’s parents.” Mr. Burnaphan asked again, he asked it so many times, more than ten times.

 

“No, dad. I can handle it.” Kim said. That’s the same answer he gave since the first time Mr. Burnaphan asked it.

 

“Why? Our family supposed to know each other before let you to get married.” Mr. Burnaphan insisted.

 

“Dad, you will know each other later, but let me talk to Pie’s parents by myself, as a man who want to marry their daughter, later after I talked with them you and Mom can come and meet them.” Kim said. I unnerved with his answer, I am proud of him, he is a real gentle man, he impressed me with the way he thinks and the way he acts.

 

Mr. Burnaphan took a deep breath, “Okay. My son is a brave man, now.” He laughed. “But as soon as I can meet her parents, you must tell me. We will flying to Chiang Mai.”

 

“Okay, dad. I promised.” Kim said. He hold my hand. “We should go now, dad. We need to check in first.” He said. Mr. Burnaphan hugged us.

 

“Take care both of you.” He smiled and let us go. I walked beside Kim, he holds my hand and dragged our suitcase. I hold our tickets and passports. We checked in and went to the lounge to wait for our flight. Kim took some snacks and drinks for us while I was sitting and playing with my phone. He sat beside me and kissed my shoulder.

 

“Who are you texting, rabbit?”

 

“Mike.”

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Mike, Kimhan Burnaphan.”

 

“Why do you text him?” He sounds irritating.

 

“I won’t tell you.” I .

 

“Okay then.” He leaned himself on the couch and took his phone out. He remains silent and played with his phone.

 

“Kim..” I called him again.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Are you mad?”

 

“Nope. It might be a secret between you and him and you think I don’t need to know, it’s okay.” He smiled. Well, it’s weird. He usually gets sulk. He took the drink and drink it, but kept his eyes on his phone.

 

“And what are you doing on your phone?”

 

“Some stuffs. I read my email.” He showed me his phone.

 

“Actually it’s no secret.” I told him.

 

“It’s okay, Pie. I believe in you.” Well, this is super weird.

 

“It’s weird. Do you have other woman? You act different.” I interrogated him. He laugh so hard.

 

“Where are we now?” He asked me.

 

“Airport.”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To Chiang Mai.”

 

“What are we going to do?”

 

“Meet my parents. Stop playing.” I feel irritated.

 

“Exactly. Is it possible if I had other woman, and I insisted to marry you?” He took my chin and kissed me on my lips. A deep and long kiss. He broke the kiss. “Actually I still want to know but I tried to calm my self.” He take himself back and looking on his phone. Wait, not his phone, he took my phone from my hand while kissing me. He gave it back to me. “That’s one unimportant chat, and you tried to make me jealous.”

 

“That’s important, he asked me about my friend.” I defensed my self.

 

He rolled his eyes, “Okay, that’s important.” We didn’t talk after that, he is busy with his email, and we almost late to board the flight, Kim hold my hand when we got in to the plane. I sat near the window. It’s 23 hours flight, Kim bought the first class tickets so we can turn our seat in to a bed.

 

“Pie..” Kim took my hand and hold it in his chest. I put the magazine.

 

“What, Kim?”

 

“Thank you, if you didn’t ask me to meet my parents, I wouldn’t do it.” He said and kissed my hand. “I am grateful to have you, my life is getting better.” I smiled to him and touched his face.

 

“I know you always missing them, as your partner I only can support you and all I want is seeing you happy.”

 

“You are my happiness. I will do anything to make you happy.” He doesn’t need to tell me that, because I already know, he never stop trying to make me happy, I don’t need to ask twice for something I want, he definitely will buy it fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter