Chapter 6

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6.

KIM POV.

 

“Are you ready?” I asked her. I just opened my door and want to call her when she also open her door.

 

“Yes. I am about to call you.” She said. Again, her phone ringing. “Wait a minute.” She said.

 

“Hello, Mike. I am going to have dinner. What?” She walked away from me so I couldn’t hear what she said. Suddenly my phone is also ringing. Yam again. I answered her call, I’ve been avoid her too long.

 

“Hello,”

 

“Kim, why you didn’t answer my call? Where are you?”

 

“I am abroad and busy.”

 

“Why don’t you tell me you go abroad, I could come with you. Where are you, now?”

 

“Yam, listen, we broke up already, please stop calling me, okay?”

 

“No, I don’t want to break up. What’s our problems, Kim? We are fine.”

 

“Too much, Yam. We are over.” I hang up the phone, and turned it off. Pie is already standing behind me, “Whoa, you shocked me!” I said. Her face is unhappy. “Why are you pouting?”

 

“I am bad mood.”

 

“Mike?”

 

“Yes.”

 

I pinched her cheeks softly and pulled it like before, to make a smile form in her face. “This always suits you better, don’t pouting please,” I said. She is blushing and hit my shoulder. She is cute. “Let’s go, we are going to eat a lot of food, but please, no drink, or I will carry you back again!” I said and pulled her hand. She walked beside me. Looks better, not pouting anymore.

 

“So, call from girlfriend?” She asked me.

 

“You eavesdropped of my call?” I .

 

“No! I just wanted to call you so I came closer but you are on the phone.”

 

“Just kidding, rabbit. She is my ex.”

 

“And you broke up? Why?”

 

“Because I feel nothing with her, no love, nothing. Don’t talk about her. I am hungry, let’s go faster.” Why do we must talk about Yam when we are together and having fun. I don’t like it.

 

We are on the way to have dinner. Pie choose the restaurant, we are going to have dinner in La P’titte France. I agreed, I miss western food so much.

 

We have a seat inside, we talked about everything, joking, teasing, and I asked her about Mike.

 

“Pie, can I ask you something?”

 

“What?”

 

“Are you in problems with Mike?” She didn’t answer me for a couple seconds.

 

“He is mad because I am going out with you here. He said I can’t trust the people that I just met.” She said.

 

“It’s okay. I am sorry.”

 

“It’s not your fault. He is a kind of old fashioned man.”

 

“Well, it’s still because of me.”

 

“Nah, I don’t care. I will make it up with him later.”

 

“Where are you going after Cambodia?”

 

“Back to Thailand, I think.”

PIE POV.

 

“Come with me to Vietnam.” Kim said. What? Come with him to Vietnam. Is he crazy? “I think it will be fun to have a friend to go.” He continued.

 

“But, I didn’t prepare anything.”

 

“I will make hotel reservation for us, also the rest.”

 

“But..”

 

“Come on, Pie, we will have so much fun.” He smiled to me.

 

“Okay.” I said okay, I don’t know. But I think he is right, we are going to have so much fun. Mike? I will take care of him later.

 

“Thank you.” Kim smiled he looks so happy.

 

We finished our dinner and went back to hotel. We agreed to take boat to Chau Doc tomorrow, again, in the morning. So, we didn’t go anywhere, we need to pack our luggage and sleep. I packed my things, and laid on the bed after that. I feel tired it’s been a long day. I looked at my phone, I opened my instagram, Kim loves our photo and started to following me on instagram. Fern also commented on that photo. I opened his instagram, he post a few photos. Is there his photo with Yam? I stalked on his instagram, it just panoramic photos, photos of his project, no photos of him. I opened a panoramic photo, the captions is Santorini 2014. And there is a comment from a few people, on of them is from @Yam_APT : Take me there, love! I think it’s her girlfriend. I stalked on her account, ah, she is a model in L.A, she is beautiful, slim and tall. No photos of them together. Why do I care and stalked on their profile, silly Pie, just take care of your business!

KIM POV.

I laid on my bed. I just packed my things because tomorrow we are going to Chau Doc. I asked her to come with me, and surprisingly she agreed to come. I like her, she is a good friend and fun. We will have fun together. I took my phone, Yam still texted me, but I ignored her again. She will be tired. I opened my instagram, because I know Pie tagged me on our photos later. I followed her and liked that photos. She is cute in that photos, like smiling to me. Her friends commented in that photo. I stalked on her instagram, she posted a lot pictures. Pictures of herself, her friends, food, etc. She is cute in every photos. I transferred the pictured fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter