Chapter 25

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 25
PIE POV.

I always hate saying good bye, or see you again with Kim. It’s make my heart broke and this stupid tears start to fall. I am not a mushy person, actually. I feel embarrassed if other people see me crying, I looked down to hide my face. I sat in the business seat, we still waiting for passengers in economy seat to get in. I wish I could run back to Kim and see his stupid face again. The stewardess closed the curtain between the business class and economy class, which mean the flight will be board soon. Someone sit beside me, I don’t want him to see me crying, it will be embarrassing moment in my life. I keep look down and try to stop my tears. I saw his hand offered me a chocolate. I know whose hand is that.

“I told you don’t cry.” I immediately look up.

“What are you doing, here?” I asked him.

“Surprise! I am going home.” He smiled.

“What?” 

He comes closer and speaks on my ear, “I am going home.” 

“I am not deaf!”

“But you asked me twice.” He buckled his seatbelt and smile to the stewardess whom offered us candies, he took three of it, and offered to me again, I don’t mind it.

“This flight to Amsterdam!”

“I know. Don’t yelled, they will kick us out of the plane. You don’t want this chocolate?” He shakes the chocolate in front of my face. I took it to get rid of it. “Look at your face, let me wipe your tears.” He uses his finger tips to wipe my tears. “No tissue, I am sorry.” I hit his head with chocolate in my hand. “Ouch, rabbit, what’s wrong?”

“Ask me what’s wrong again and I will kick you out of here!” I yelled. Other passengers looking to us, and I lowered my voice, “Why did you lie to me?!”

“Which part that I am lying?” 

“You said you are going home!”

“I am going home, Pie. My home is wherever you are, so here I am.”

His answer reduces my anger. “You should tell me!”

“I told you, you and I will going home. That’s you who take a wrong conclusion.”

“I hate you now.”

“No, you are not.”

“Miss, please wear the seat belt.” The stewardess reminded me, I immediately buckled my seat belt.

“I am sorry, this is her first flight.” Kim told her, I hit his head again with the chocolate. “Ouch, Rabbit, I am just kidding!” He rubs his head, “I am going to be stupid if you keep hitting my head.”

“You already!”

“Why are you mad? Don’t you feel happy I am here?” Yes, I am happy, but I am mad too, because he pranked me.

“I don’t want to talk with you.” I said, throw my sight out of the window.

“Okay, give me back my chocolate.” 

“Take it!” I put it on his palm, and back to my position.

He opened the chocolate and starts munching it, casually sitting and the TV. Really stupid, I want to kick him now. He put the headset and doesn’t bother me anymore. Hei! You suppose to say sorry, and that’s chocolate is mine! You gave it to me! I grab the chocolate back from his hand.

“What?” He asked me, get off the headset from his ears.

“This mine!” I opened the chocolate and eat it.

“I thought you don’t want it.” He said and put the ear phone again. He watched cartoon, despicable me, and sometimes he laughed by the minions acts. That’s so annoying. I stood up, I need to pass him to go to the toilet, I deliberately stepped on his foot.

“Ups, sorry.” I tried to annoy him, and walk to the toilet. I get back to my seat, he stands up to let me in.

“Pie..” He called me.

“I don’t want to talk!” This time, I put the headset on my ears and watch the movie. He remains silent again. We laded after 1 hour and 30 minutes flight. I am going out first without waiting for him, and walked to the baggage claim. I stand away from him, he comes closer to me, but doesn’t talk anything. My bag is coming, I am in trouble now, it’s big, I couldn’t carry it. He wants to take my bag, but I immediately take it first, I try to drag it but it’s so heavy. He wants to help me, “No!” I said, keep struggling to drag it. A man beside me help me, and I smiled to him, say thanks when he put it on the trolley. Kim took his small luggage. I wish I am the one who bring a small luggage. I walked, to the train station, he followed me. I bought the ticket but he didn’t. He sat on the bench. 

“Don’t you buy the ticket?” I asked him, still being curt.

He stared at me, “No.”

“Why?” I sat beside him.

“Have no place to go.”

“You should say sorry to me. But you don’t.”

“How can I say sorry if you didn’t want to hear me?” He asked me. 

“Uh..” I hugged his arm, “Say sorry now.”

“Sorry.”

“Not that’s sorry,”

“So?”

“Follow me. I am sorry, Pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter