Chapter 33

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33.

 

“You have been through a rough life, Pa.” The young man said.

 

Old Kim laughed. “I have learned enough, My son. That’s why I tell you this story.”

 

“So, where is she, now? Did you ever see her again, Pa?”

 

An old woman coming from the house, and put a plate of banana cake on the table. “Cannot stop asking your Papa about his love life?” She asked the young man.

 

“He has a bitter experience, Mom.” The old women shook her head.

 

“Nah, enjoy your time, I better going inside.”

 

“I am sorry, but he must learn from it.” Kim said as the old woman walked inside.

 

“Yes, Kim. Don’t let my son do the mistakes that you did. I want a grand child.” She giggled and closed the door.

 

“So, Papa, did you met her again after that?”

 

-------------------------------

 

KIM POV.

 

I was so lost after she left me. I just sat on the ground in front of her house, from crying like a child, until I sat in silent and staring on the rings in my hand. It exposed a little of my blood because I hold it so tight till it cut my skins. Sun is above my head, shining so bright but I couldn’t see anything, my world is dark.

 

A car stopped in front of me, and someone is getting out from the car. “Kim, Kim, are you okay?” He asked me worriedly. I stared blankly to him.

 

“It’s over, it’s really over.” My mouth opened up, and that’s the only words that I could say.

 

Van sighed, “Let’s come to my car, don’t stay here.” He helped me to stand up, and I followed him like a child. I don’t care who I followed, I already lost in everything, I already lost in my life, I don’t know where I stand and what surrounding me. I sat on the passenger seat beside him, and Van starts to drive again. We are in silent, I don’t mind to talk too, because I can’t. What should I say? I have no words. He took my to his house. Now, I am sat on the couch in his living room. He called someone, I can’t hear him clearly. “Kim, drink this.” He offered me a glass of water, I take it and drink it a little. We go back to silent moment.

 

“What’s wrong, Van?” I heard Fern’s voice.

 

“He is unwell, he said it’s over.” Van told her.

 

“Lala, go to your room, and play with Mr. Bear, okay? Mommy will come later.” Fern said. She comes to the living room and sat beside me.

 

“Kim..” She called me, I didn’t answer her even if I want.

 

------------------------

 

FERN POV.

 

“Kim..” I called him, but he remains silent. I touch his shoulder, but he didn’t move. By his condition I could tell that everything was bad. “I am sorry, Kim. I shouldn’t let you met her.” I said.

 

He shook his head, “it’s not your fault. What is really happening, Fern?” He asked me. Finally he talked something. I need to tell him, it will hurt him more if he knows by himself, later or now is same, it’s still hurting.

 

“I don’t really understand, Kim, but all I know she will be getting married with Mike next week.” I saw his face, digest his feeling, he is staring blankly, no expression. “I don’t know her reasons, it happened suddenly, she told me two weeks a go. I think you could change her mind.” I continued.

 

“But I can’t.” He said, he took a deep breath and sighed. Then he smirked and laughed, “I am so stupid that I think she will be waiting for me. I am too naïve to think she will accept me after what I did. Six months, and I think she will never be change, six months I wasted my time and thinking she will always accept me back, six months without realizing there will be a lot of men that will stole her from me.” He bursted out. No tears, but I could feel his sadness. “I wish I came earlier, I wish I realized it earlier.”

 

“Kim, I know it’s hurt you so bad, but no one could turn back time, now, you must facing the reality and live your life without her.”

 

“You are right, Fern, I couldn’t turn back the time, her love to me is gone.” He smiles, but it’s a bitter smile.

 

“You should take a rest, Kim. You can stay in our house.” Van said. “Fern, let me show him his room.” I just nodded as my answer, Van took Kim to his room, and I just sat here, Pie, what is this? He is all you want and he already come back to you, but you didn’t take him back and choose to marry Mike. It’s not Mike is a bad guy, but I know she never love him. What game you played, Pie? It will make you struggling.

 

“He is not good,” Van told me, I know, he is not.

 

-------------------------

 

KIM POV.

 

I laid on the bed, in the room that I don’t know. Everything is strange for me. I can’t cry anymore, the scars in my heart hurt me so bad, like I could feel nothing but pain. I closed my eyes, might be it’s right, this time to let her go. She will getting marry, she doesn’t love me anymore. I know it’s not a dream, dream i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter