Chapter 43

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43

 

“What do you think? Tell me.” Pie sat in front of Kim, waiting for his response.

 

Kim put Pie’s laptop a side, “Hmm…” He is mumming.

 

“Kim.. Tell me.. Is it bad?”

 

“It’s the worst story that I ever read.”

 

“Uh, Is that really bad?” Pie pouted her lips.

 

“Why do you make us to be separate for 30 years in your story?”

 

“Hmm.. Because I think it will be romantic if our love will be last even if we were separated for 30 years.”

 

“That’s such a bad story. No one would read you book.” Kim closed the laptop.

 

“Uh, you are so fierce. That’s my first story, though.” Pie pouted her lips.

 

“This one is worst. We won’t be separated like that, and I won’t be a sick old man.”

 

“Well, you dropped my confidence now.” Pie leaned herself on the couch, she pouted her lips and messed up her hairs. “I shouldn’t move to L.A and sold my bakery to Fern. I have nothing to do here.”

 

Kim laughed by her action. “Come here,” He pulled Pie to his embrace, “Actually your story is good enough, but I don’t like it because in your story you were get marry with Mike, it makes me jealous to think about it.” Kim caressed her hair, “You should write a happy story for us.”

 

“Uh, don’t try to console me, I know that was bad.” Pie acted like a kid.

 

“Hmm, so you are sad because I don’t like your story?” Pie nodded with her pouting lips.

 

“You will turned in to a duck if you kept pouting your lips,” Kim touched her lips with his index finger.

 

“It’s because you are so mean to me.” Pie pinched Kim’s cheek. “I think I want to work again, or I will write another stupid story.”

 

“You could write, but make sure it’s the happy one.”

 

“Uh, no.. Kim, do you remember what day to day?”

 

“Thursday?”

 

“I know you won’t remember. Now I am really mad.” Pie tried to free herself from Kim’s hug.

 

“I am kidding, our second anniversary, right?” Kim tightens his hug.

 

“Where is my present?”

 

“This one” Kim leaned a kiss on her lips.

 

“Uh, so stingy.”

 

“What do you want then? Tell me?”

 

“Well, I want a big cake, as big as this house.”

 

“You will be a fatty rabbit if you ate that cake.” Kim kissed her cheek, “I have something for you, of course.”

 

“What’s that? Show me.”

 

“Holiday, do you want?”

 

“Where?”

 

“Not to Philly or your story will be a true story. Uh, I am afraid.” Kim laughed. “Hmm, What do you want? City, mountain, beach, summer, or cold?”

 

“Beach and summer.”

 

“How about Hawaii? It’s only six hours of flight.”

 

“Hmm.. okay..”

 

“Then, you should choose the villa for us.” Kim took Pie’s laptop, “Choose one, and booked it. Also buy the ticket.”

 

“Oi, it’s your gift for me, it should be you.”

 

“No, because this is for you, I want you to choose what you want.” Kim pulled her to leaned on him, while Pie browsing with her laptop.

 

“Kim, stop tickling my ear, I cannot concentrate.”

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s choose.”

 

“Hmm, when do you want to go?”

 

“Tomorrow..”

 

“So, I should book the ticket first.” Pie mumbled. “Oh, my God, Kim. Stop blowing my ear.”

 

“Okayy.. so fierce.” Kim pouted his lips and stop teasing Pie.

 

“How about this one?” Pie showed her laptop to Kim.

 

“Wow, 2550 usd for one night? You are really knows how to spend money.”

 

“But it’s good, look, it has indoor swimming pool in every villa, in the middle of living room with natural interior.”

 

“Okay, okay.. just book it,” Kim caressed Pie’s hair.

 

“It’s done.” Pie put her laptop aside and sat on Kim’s lap. “So, we are going tomorrow.”

 

“Yes, but where is my gift?”

 

“Hmm, your gift in Hawaii.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Yes, baby Pandaa..” Pie pinched his cheek.

 

“Pie, I wondering why you wrote such a sad story like that?”

 

“Hmm, because I think if two person still loving each other after so many years till they are old, that was the sweetest love ever.”

 

“Hmm, why you should marry with Mike and have a daughter with him? I am so mad.”

 

Pie laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter