Chapter 52

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52.

 

PIE POV.

 

I don’t know if wedding preparation could make me stress like this. Kim also feel stress, it’s full of request by our parents. If we decided something, they will interrupt us, and change it to what they want. Just like today. I already told Kim which dress I want as my wedding dress, and he agreed. But when I want to buy it I sent the picture to my mom and Kim’s mom as their request, my mom kept complaining of my choice, and push me to buy the one that they decided before. So, I put the one I want and bought their choice. The dress they choose is still beautiful, but I want the one that I choose. I really wish it could be done soon.

 

“Hi, rabbit.” Kim kissed me on my forehead, it’s his habits every time he comes home. He came from work, he is a little bit busy this past months. They will launched the new magazine, not about photography, it’s travel magazine.

 

“Hi, honey.” I said. I cannot hide my bad mood. He took a glass and poured the cold water in it.

 

“What’s happen to you?” He asked me. He knows I had a bad day.

 

“You know, our mom.”

 

“What’s it about?”

 

“My wedding dress.”

 

“Again?”

 

“Always.”

 

Kim shook his head, “It’s being too much. I need to talk with them.”

 

“No, Kim, don’t do it.”

 

“Why, baby? I know you are uncomfortable. They always interrupt your choices.”

 

I came closer to him and hugged him, “I am okay. I just upset for a little. Our wedding is in two months, I don’t want to have a problem with our parents, it’s enough, Kim.”

 

Kim put the glass on the counter and hugged me back, “Okay, but don’t let them change our choice of wedding rings.” I nodded and he kissed my temple.

 

“I cooked the pasta for you, Kim. Do you want to eat?”

 

“Of course. Let’s have dinner.”

 

“Take a bath first, I will prepare the table.” I told him while ing  his shirt.

 

“Yes, mom.” He grabbed both of my hands and kissed my lips. “Smile please.” He asked me, and I smiled to him. “That’s better, now my day is perfect.” He touched my cheek before he went to take a bath. At least he made my mood better, even I have to say good bye to my dream wedding. I need to put away the wedding magazines I have.

 

He finished took a bath, and came to the kitchen. He wore short pants and a tshirt, he took a seat, I sat beside him and put the pasta on his plate, also on mine, while he helped me to prepare the drink for us. He eats his pasta, “Hmm, it’s so delicious. Thank you, rabbit.” He said while munching it.

 

“You have to finish all of it.”

 

“I won’t fit in my wedding suit.” He shook his head, but he eats it with gusto.

 

“I don’t mind, you can use tshirt and short pants to our wedding.” I .

 

“Uh, you want me to look ugly.”

 

“How about your work, Panda?”

 

“Very good, we will launch the first magazine next month. Zee will take care of it. And I forgot to tell you, I want to have another exhibition next year.”

 

“Can we go to buy the rings tomorrow?”

 

“Hmm, okay. I will pick you after lunch, okay?”

 

“Before lunch, I wan to have lunch together.”

 

“Yes, mam.”

 

“Thank you. Finish the dish, Kim.” I told him and put the rest of the pasta on his plate. He finished the food immediately, and help me to do the dish. I told him to take a rest and let me to do the dish. He went to our room. I followed him after I finished with the dish. I opened the door and no one there, but the sound of music filled our room. “Kim?” I called him, he hugged me from behind and offered me a white rose in front of me.

 

“For you.” He said.

 

“Thank you, Panda.” I took the rose.

 

“Your welcome, Rabbit.” I turned to see him. “I know you have a bad day, Pie. I am sorry.” He said and touched my chin.

 

“It’s not your fault, why do you have to say sorry?”

 

“I feel uncomfortable because you have to face it for our wedding.”

 

“That’s my choice too. Besides, I feel better because of you.”

 

Kim kissed me on my lips, and I replied him. He picked me of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter