Chapter 24

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24.

“Kim, I am afraid, hold it tight!” Pie shouted. They played snowboard, Pie sat in front of Kim, they are racing with Tavee and Zee down the hill.

“WOhooo… I got you, rabbit, don’t worry!” Kim yelled in happiness.

“Beat me, boy! Beat me!” Zee yelled too. They act like kids. 

“It’s nice, Pie!” Kim stands up, and helps Pie to stand up.

“I am afraid I will fall.”

“No way, I will guard you.” Kim hug her waist. “You and this thick jacket are so cute.”

“Why?”

“You look like a penguin.” Pie pinched Kim’s cheek.

“You look like a seal.” She said. Kim cupped her face and come closer, he put his forehead on Pie’s and touched her nose with his nose. 

“Your nose is red, I think it’s too cold.” Kim moves her head right and left slowly and let his nose touched Pie’s nose. Pie gave a peck on Kim’s lips. “So cute.” Kim smiling and kiss her nose.

“Love birds, catch it!” Zee yelled and threw the snow ball to Kim’s head. 

“You!” Kim yelled back and make a snow ball then he throws it to Zee.

“Honey, help me!” Zee asked Tavee to help him, Tavee throws the snowball to Kim, but she missed it and landed on Pie. In no time, they start the snow balls war, throwing the snow to each other until they fell tired. They laid on the snow, laughing and teasing. Kim laid on his side, facing Pie while he rest his head on his hand.

“Look at my little rabbit, full of snow.” He uses his finger tips to swallow the snow from Pie’s face and hairs.

“You too, my big Panda.” Pie cleaned the snow on Kim’s hair.

“your cheek are rosy,” Kim kissed her cheek.

“Kim, Pie, let’s take picture together.” Tavee called them. They took picture together, Kim is standing behind Pie, and hugging her, Zee is standing Tavee left side while tavee wraping her arms on Zee’s waist. They took several photos and goning back to the Villa.

“Ah, I love snow, I love Swiss!” Zee said, he throws himself on the couch and laid on it.

“I am hungry now.” Kim said, he sat on the couch and put his feet on the table.

“Order the pizza!” Zee said. Kim throw his gloves to Zee.

“Stupid, no body delivering Pizza on this weather.”

“So, what we gonna eat?” Zee throw it back to Kim.

“Stop both of you!” Tavee said, she stands in the middle and put her hands on her waist. “We will cook for you but we need you to buy something.”

“on this weather?” Zee asked her.

“so, whether do you mind?” Tavee asked him back.

Zee immediately sat on the couch. “Of course not, we will go to buy it.”

“Good. I will text you the ingredients to buy.” Tavee said and go to her room to change her clothes. Pie still sat beside Kim.

“She is a dictator, sometimes.” Zee mumbled.

Kim and Zee are going out to buy the food ingredients, while Pie and Tavee are staying in the villa. They talked like an old friends.

“Pie, do you trust Kim?” Tavee asked.

“Why do you ask me that?”

“I just thinking if I was on long distance relationship with Zee. I think I couldn’t do it. I am too curious and jealous.” Tavee face turned red.

“Hmm,, I was too curious and jealous too, but Kim showed me that he didn’t do anything, so I became easier.”

“Yeah, he always busy with his works, and his phone, I mean you.” Tave laughed.

“He is unpredictable, I still can’t believe that he could be so romantic and caring.” Pie said.

“He never shows that side of him to us.” Tavee said. “I know him for a couple years, but I saw he is really happy with you, Pie.”

“Like I saw you and Zee really happy each other.” Pie said.

“What are you talking about, ladies?” Zee comes and put the shopping bag on the table.

“Nothing, just knowing each other more.” Tavee said.

“I bet you miss me,” Zee leaned a kiss on Tavee’s cheek.

“Where is Kim?” Pie asked.

“I left him in the supermarket. Time to find a new boyfriend, Pie.” 

“I am here, don’t listen to that stupid boy.” Kim walked to the kitchen, he put the shopping bag on the table and come closer to Pie. Pie hugged him. “Do you miss me?”

“I am afraid Zee left you and no one would take care of my baby Panda.”

“he wouldn’t dare. I think to night will be the most delicious dinner I ever had.”

“Now, boys should leave the kitchen, we will cook.” Tavee said. Kim and Zee leave the kitchen, they stayed in the living room, enjoy their boys time.

Food are ready, they ate their dinner, Tavee and Pie cooked chicken soup for them. Pie successfully makes Kim ate a lot because the food is delicious and Pie feed him. “It’s super delicious.”  Kim compliments Pie and Tavee. “But now I am full, I want to have a walk.”

“I want to sleep, I can’t walk.” Zee said.

“Let me put the plate on the dishwasher and I will cleaned it later.” Pie said she took the plate and put it in the dishwasher, Tavee helped her.

“I will do the dishes, you can go out with Kim.” Tavee w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter