Chapter 26

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 26.
PIE POV.

“Pie, who is that?” Kim asked me, whispered on my ear, he pointed on Boy.

“He is Boy.”

“Is he a man?”

“Yes, but he will definitely jump to you in no time.”

“Uh, don’t let him come near to me.” But Boy already walked to us with his squid walk.

“Hello, Piee..” He kissed me cheeks. “Who is this handsome man?” He winked to Kim and try to pinch him. Kim moves himself behind me. Boy giggled coquettishly. “Uh, a shy man..”

“He is Kim, Boy.” I told him.

“Ah, so you are taken by my bestfriend, but she wouldn’t mind sharing a man, right, Pie?”

“Yes, I don’t mind, you can have anyone but him.” I wrapped my arm on Kim’s waist.

“Pie, Kim, Boy, let’s go!” Fern called us, she stands close to the car, Van and Lala are inside the car. Fern sat beside Van in front seat, and I sat in the middle between Boy and Kim. Boy said Kim should sit in the middle, but no way, this squid would never get off him. I introduced Kim to Van. I just gone for two weeks but Fern and Van seem so close now. I really think something happened between them. Lala sleeps on Fern embrace. I leaned my self to Kim, he rested his arm on my waist, and the other one in the door, he is looking outside to the street. Boy busy with his phone. Kim closed his eyes, he is sleeping.

We arrived at the picnic spot. Fern prepared everything, she brought some foods, and snacks. I help her with the food, Kim and Van talked to each other, They are get a long together. I made a sandwich for Kim, he doesn’t like tomatoes so I didn’t put it. He ate 4 sandwiches, I am going to make him fat, because his flabby abs and chubby cheeks are cute. Van, Boy and Fern played with Lala around the park. 

I put my head on Kim’s lap, laid on the grass. He my hairs. “Kim, I think fern and Van are cute together.”

“Hmm, yes. They are cute.”

“Lala also loves Fern. She is cute. I want to have a baby girl,Kim.” Kim laughed. “Why do you laugh?”

“No way, I don’t want a kid, we can’t handle them.” His answer makes me feel disappointed. I sat and faced him.

“How if I want a kid?”

“That’s you, not me. I don’t think kid is a good idea for this relationship.”

“If we were married, we should have kids.”

“Oh, come on, Pie. We are happy together, we don’t need kids to be happier. It’s you and me, done.” He sighed. “Let’s not talk about it, Pie. We will ruin this day.” He stands up and join the other, playing with them. I still sit on the grass, I am disappoint and sad by his answer. He never changes his mind. I really can’t understand, what is he afraid of? I always dream of a happy family, but he doesn’t.

“Pie, let’s have a walk.” I didn’t recognize Kim’s squatting in front of me, he took my hand to stand up. He holds my hand and I followed him. 

“Pie, I am sorry,” He starts to talk while we are already far enough from my friends. I remain silent. “I can’t change my mind, now. You know it since the first time we met.” He looks at me. “I am happy with you, I don’t think we need any other things in this relationship. Are you happy with me?”

Yes, I am happy every time I close to him, I feel happy, but I also have a dream. “Yes..” I heard my self saying it.

“We are good, now, right?” He hugged me. I nodded on his embrace. He kissed my forehead. “Thank you.” He kissed my lips, and I found my self replied his kiss, I don’t understand my self, I still disappoint with his answer, but I think I enjoy his present and I love him, I am afraid to lose him. But people could change, I believe Kim too, will change. Thinking about it makes up my mood.

“Oii, we are looking for you, but you are here showing your PDA.” Boy’s voice broke our kiss. “You made me jealous, I want a kiss too.” He winked to Kim. 

“Crazy, Boy!” I .

“Uh, hot kisser, hm?” He makes a move like a squid. “Come on, we will go to Rotterdam.” He walked in front of us and we followed them. Kim hold my hand, and smile to me. I don’t doubt his love for me, I just questioning the future of our relationship. No, I shouldn’t do it. I love him, he loves me. Everything is going to be all right.

-------------

“Pie, try this one.” Kim put a hat on Pie’s head. They are in the festival, Van pushes Lala in the stroller, while five of them roaming around the festival. 

“This one is bad. You try this one.” Pie put a hat on Kim’s head, it’s a Panda hat. Kim makes a cute face, blowing his cheeks and makes Pie laugh. “That’s one cute.”

“You should try this one,” Kim put a rabbit hat on Pie. “so cutee.. I will buy this one for you.” Kim took his wallet.

“You should buy for you too.” Pie said.

“Okay,,” Kim pays for the hats. “Let’s take picture.” K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter