Chapter 17

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17.

 

KIM POV.

 

“This is your breakfast, Panda.” Pie put the plate in front of me, she makes me fried rice with bacon and egg, also some vegetables.

 

“Too much for morning breakfast.” I start to eat it. I will go back to LA this afternoon, have been here for 6 days and need go back to work. But leaving Pie is the worst part. I want to take her with me.

 

“No, you must be getting fat. You will be cute.” Pie pinched my cheek softly. I took her hand and kiss it.

 

“Thank you for the breakfast.” She smiled and sat beside me, start to eat her breakfast.

 

“You don’t need to take me to airport, I am worry if you went back home alone.” I told her.

 

“What are you talking about? Of course I will take you to Schiphol. I will take train to home, it’s okay.” She caressed my cheek, and I nodded.

“Let’s go to park first before going to airport.” I asked her and she agrees. We finished our breakfast and going to the park. It’s not far from Pie’s apartment. Today she is so beautiful, she braided her hair, her cheeks is rosy, she simple soft yellow dress with brown coat and white heels also white scarf. Me, always with my casual outfit. A brown pants with white sneakers and white shirt, I also wear my grey coat and scarf. She clung on my arms, we enjoy the morning breeze. There is not much people in the park, just some elders, and kids with their parents. We took a seat on the bench, facing the park, we can see people play around.

 

I wrapped my arms around her waist, she put her head on me, so I could smells the scent of her hair. She is breathing steadily, and closed her eyes. “Don’t move, Kim. Let me enjoy this moment.” She told me while her eyes still closing. I hug her tightly and kiss her head. Sometimes the best moment doesn’t need a word to tell. We spend long time in the park, but didn’t talk too much. Time is rapidly change, no moment that will stay forever, we walked back to her apartment.

 

“Pie, stop here.” I told her to stay still because I want to take her picture.

 

“Take our picture together.” She asked me, and we took picture with her phone, and walked again. Holding hand, side by side. I cannot stop my self from smiling, even we will be separated again, no matter how far, I will always come to her.

PIE POV.

 

We are on the train to Schiphol, Kim let me sat while he is standing in front of me, the train is a little bit full. He put his suitcase near his feet and toted his camera bag, but kept holding one of my hands. 6 days with him, it’s so a little time. I feel uneasy with this farewell, always happened if it’s him. We arrived in Schiphol, Kim opened the way for me so I can get out safely. He hold my hand and we walked to a little coffee shop. His flight is in 4 hours.

 

“I will check in first and come back here, okay, Pie?” I nodded, sipping my hot cappuccino. He walked away to the departure gate. Schiphol is a big airport. I believe so many scenes happened here, happy or sad, meeting and farewell, this airport is the witness of every story that happened here.

 

“Rabbit, what are you thinking?” Kim sat beside me, he just came.

 

“Nothing.” I hold his hand.

 

“Don’t be sad, rabbit.” He smiled and kiss my hand. Please don’t be too sweet, Kim. I won’t be able to let you go. “Let’s move to that couch.” He take the cups and put it on the table. We sat on the couch, he hold my hand again.

 

“Give me your smile.” I give him my smile, but I still feel sad.

 

“That’s my rabbit. Your smile is bright like a sunshine.” And you are my star in my dark night.

 

It’s a call for his flight. We walked to the departure gate. He hold my hand and I hold his tightly. If only he knows I don’t want to let him go. I feel miserable, people shouldn’t be separated, it’s hurt.

 

“Rabbit..” He hold both of my hand, I looked up to him. My eyes starts teary, but I hold it hardly. “Where is your smile for me?” He smiled softly, but his eyes is sad. I gave him a weak smile. “I have to go now. Take care, be a good girl for me, okay?” He kissed my forehead and hugged me, I buried my face on his chest, I will alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter