Chapter 48

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48.

 

“Kim, take this.” Mrs. Burnaphan put the lasagna on Kim’s plate. “Pie, you take this too, it’s his favorite food. Also some thai food, especially Pad Thai.” Mrs. Burnaphan put the lasagna on Pie’s plate.

 

“Mom, we eat so much.” Kim said. He hold Pie’s hand under the table, “And Pie knows me so well, she knows what food I like or not, she knows all my habits, like you did.” Pie smiled to him.

 

Mrs. Burnaphan smiled too, “I am happy for both of you. Please take care of my boy, Pie. And you too, Kim, take care of her, don’t ever hurt her, or I will hit you with broom!”

 

“Ui, Mom, I am your son, but you are more fierce to me.” Kim pouted his lips, Pie and Mrs. Burnaphan laughed. “Mom, why dad haven’t come home?” Kim asked.

 

“He is still in his duty, I think it’s a big surgery. He might be come late.” Mrs. Burnaphan said.

 

“Are you done, mom? Let me take the dishes.” Pie asked her, she stood up and take the dishes, she walked to the kitchen.

 

“Kim,” Mrs. Burnaphan called him.

 

“Yes, mom?”

 

“She is so nice, you choose the right woman. Both of you so lucky to get each other.”

 

“Mom, it’s not me who choose her, it’s her who choose me while she has millions better choices. So, it’s me who lucky to have her as my partner.”

 

Mrs. Burnaphan smiled and touched Kim’s hand, “She changes you a lot, you are more mature.”

 

“She made me pursued my happiness, my dreams, and she always beside me. She made me to come here.” Kim said. “I thank her for everything.”

 

“You are right, Kim. It’s you who lucky to get a woman like her.”

 

“Mom, Kim, do you want watermelon as dessert?” Pie cut their conversation, she just come from kitchen.

 

“I am full. So full. I think I will skip the dessert.” Kim said.

 

“Me too, honey,” Mrs. Burnaphan answered Pie.

 

“Mom, I think I will take a bath now.” Kim said, he stood up and gave a peck on Pie’s forehead before he walked to his room.

 

“Pie, come on, sat with me there.” Mrs. Burnaphan asked Pie to sit on the couch with her. She followed her. “Pie, are you happy with Kim?” Mrs. Burnaphan asked her. “Please be honest to me.”

 

Pie smiled shyly, “Mom, your son is the best thing that happened in my life. I couldn’t imagine if I didn’t meet him.” Pie said, “ since the first day I met him, he changes my life in the way I never thought before. I am very happy, Mom.” Mrs. Burnaphan hold Pie’s hands.

 

“He is lucky to have you. Thank you for always taking care of him, Pie.”

 

“Mom, I am the one who lucky because he loves me. He always taking care of me, even for small things.”

 

Mrs. Burnaphan shook her head, “Both of you adoring and complimenting each other. I have nothing to say anymore.” She laughed. “I am going to take a bath too, Pie.” She stood up and left Pie, Pie walked to her room and laid on the bed, right when Kim came from the bath room.

 

“Rabbit, take a bath now. It’s going to be cold, the weather here is colder than L.A” Kim said, he sat on the bed and wiped his hairs with towel. Pie hugged him from behind.

 

“You smell so good.”

 

“Because it’s the soap that you choose for us, rabbit.” Kim said. Pie release her arms and took the towel from Kim and kneeled on the bed, she wiped Kim’s hair softly, rested his neck on her shoulder so she could see Kim’s face.

 

“Are you tired?” She asked.


“Hmm, a little bit. I think I am more wrought up than tired, how I meet my father later.” Kim closed his eyes, enjoying Pie’s touch on his hairs.

 

“Don’t worry, look at your mom, she is very welcome, she missed you a lot. Your father will be the same.”

 

“I don’t know, I fought with him, so I walked out.”

 

“That’s a past my baby.” Pie caressed Kim’s jaws, and laid down his body on the bed and massages his temple. Kim touched her hand.

 

“Pie, you should take a bath, you might catch the flu later.”

 

“Hmm, yes.” Pie bent down and kissed Kim on his lips. “I will take a bath now.”

 

Pie didn’t find Kim in the room when she finished take a bath, Kim is coming when she drying her hair, “Where have you been, Kim?”

 

“Talked with mom. She said maybe dad come too late. I can see him tomorrow.” He touched Pie’s shoulder. “Why are you so beautiful?”

 

Pie laughed, “All of sudden, you complimented on me.”

 

“I tell you the truth, rabbit.”

 

“I know, you never lie to me.”

 

“I lied to you once,” Kim said.

 

“When? When yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter