Chapter 46

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46

KIM POV.

 

“Finally home!” I threw my self on the couch, it feels so good to come home.  Pie came and sat beside me.

 

“I am so tired.” She massages her shoulders. “Kim, massages my shoulders.” She said.

 

“Is that your way to ask me?” I remain in my position.

 

“I am sorry, let me do it again.” She moves closer to me, “Honey, could you massage my shoulder, please? I feel sore?” She pouted her lips and touched her head to my shoulder like a cat.

 

“I think you are a rabbit, but now you are also a cat, meowww..” I imitated cat’s voice. “Turn back.” I said and started to massages her shoulders slowly. “Is it hard enough?”

 

“Hmm, yes..” She pulled her hairs with one hand. “I think it’s because last night I didn’t sleep tight, and our flight today is so early.”

 

“Why didn’t you sleep tight last night?” I asked her.

 

“It’s because I am too tired, and you were snoring. You know, I almost clamped you with pillow.” I laughed of her answer. “Why did you laugh?” She sounds mad.

 

“No, it will be funny if you really clamped me. I think you could kill me.” I said.


“Huh, continue the massages now, as the revenge.” She said, and I kept massaging her, after a while she asked me again, “Kim, I am thirsty, could you take the water for me?”

 

“You are so lazy.” I said and kissed her shoulder before I went to the kitchen.

 

“Kim, I want orange juice.” Pie said, before I poured the water. I put the water back and took orange juice from refrigerator. I walked back to her and offered her the glass. She took it and sipped it. “Ah, it’s so fresh.” She said, I sat on the couch and the TV, It’s 11 AM.

 

“Kim, what are you going to do, today?” Pie asked me, she took my hand and hold it.

 

“I will go to office in 1 hour.” I said.

 

“Noo, don’t go.” She sulks to me.

 

“Why? I have to work, for additional prada and chanel, right?”

 

“But I don’t want to be alone.” Pie pouted her lips. Her cute lips. “If you loved me you will stay here.” She said.

 

“Hmm.. Let me call Zee first.” I stood up and walked to take my phone in the room, I dialed Zee’s number but he didn’t answer me, so I decided to text him. I sat back on the couch. “Zee didn’t answer me.” I told her.

 

“So?”

 

“Uihh, why are you so fierce? Can’t you ask me kindly?” I answer her question with question. “If you wanted me to stay at home, you could ask me kindly. Don’t ask me like you are mad and being bossy.” I told her, and walked back to our room. I will not go because she wants me to stay at home, but I don’t like the way she asked me.

 

“Kim..” She called me, standing in the door then walked to the bed. I remain silent, and played with my phone. She sat on the bed. “Kim.. I am sorry..” She laid beside me and hugged me. Actually I want to smile but I hide it. “Don’t be mad, I just want you to stay at home with me. I am sorry for my bad tone.” I remain silent. “Kiim..” She called me again.

 

“Hmm..”

 

“What’s your hmm?” She looked at me.

 

“I listened you.”

 

“And then?”

 

“And then?” I replayed her.

 

“Kiimm..” She is nagging on me.

 

“I am staying..” I answered her but keep looking on my phone. She kissed me on my cheek.

 

“But don’t be mad.” She said. I looked at her, she is so cute while nagging like this.

 

“Yes, my rabbit. I am not mad, but.. “ I pointed on my lips. She gave a peck on my lips. “Nah, that’s good.” I smiled to her.

 

“It’s also gloomy outside, I think it will be rain.” She said, still hugging on me. “Kim, don’t you call Nadech? You said you will call him about your parents?”

 

“I did, he said he will call me back because he was busy and abroad for his business.”

 

“Okay..” She said, she played her fingers on my jaws and lips. “Kim..” She uttered my name.

 

“Hmm? What?”

 

“You forgot to shave this morning.”

 

“Let it be, I will grow my beard.” I said, and tickle her on her cheek with my just grow beard.

 

“It’s tickling, you have to shave it. I don’t like you with beard.” She tried to push me away, but I hugged her. It’s start to raining outside. I stopped to tickle her.

 

“I will shave when I took a bath.” I said.

 

“It will be better, I need my handsome Panda.”

 

“I am always here.” I to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter