Chapter 15

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

KIM POV.

 

10 hours of flight is paid off because of her smile. I don’t feel tired anymore. I walked with her in the park, side by side, holding hands. Her warm hands is what I need, her smile is what I am looking for. It’s cold in Amsterdam, Pie wore her coat, so do I. Her tiny body in that coat, she looks cuter. Sunshine makes her more beautiful.

 

 

“Why do you give me red tulips, Kim?”

 

“I don’t know your favorite flower, then the florist said red tulips has a good meaning connected with my feels.”

 

“What is that?”

 

“Love.”

 

“Uh, cheesy again!” We laughed.

 

“Let’s sit there, Pie.” I take her to sit under the tree near a little pond, I laid my self on the grass, and put my head on her lap. She caressed my hairs. I hold her hand and put it on my chest. We didn’t talk but enjoy the moment, people come and go around us, their voice, birds sound and the sound of the water, and her present makes everything perfect. “Pie, you have a bright and beautiful brown eyes. I love it.”

 

“And you have a sharp nose, I love it too.” She touched my nose.

 

“Handsome, right?”

 

“Uh, still ugly Panda. How long you will stay?”

 

“Until you bored with me. How was 1 month without me?”

 

“No one teasing me, no one called me shorty rabbit.”

 

“And another man?”

 

“How can I find another man if someone kept calling me every hours and getting sulky if I didn’t answer it.” She pinched my nose.

 

“Good to hear that.”

PIE POV.

It’s not a dream, he is really here, sleeping on my lap. His face is peacefully, like a baby. He hold one of my hand, and put it on his chest, I could feel his heartbeat. I caressed his black hair. He woke up after a while.

 

“I am sorry I was sleeping. Are you tired?”

 

“It’s okay. Let’s go back, Kim.”

 

We walked to get my bicycle, Kim already booked a hotel, but I told him to sleep on my apartment. So, tonight we will stay in his hotel, because he already pay for it, then tomorrow we will stay in my apartment.

 

“Get on, rabbit.” Kim will hitchhike me, I get on the bike. “Holding me.” He took my hands and put it in his waist. I hugged him. “Where are we going, now?”

 

“To the edge of the world.”

 

“I will take you,” He start to paddle the bicycle. I put my head on his back. His scent is still the same, fresh like ocean dew. He whistle a song while cycling. Cold wind blows us, but I could feel his warm body.

 

“Rabbit..”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You are so heavy. I think you eat too much.”

 

“KIM!” I hit his head, and he laughed. No more romantic scene, this man ruined it! I showed him the way to my bakery, we finally arrived. I want to punch him so many times, because he kept teasing me, even trying to make us fall. Such a kids.

 

“what can I help you, Pie?” Kim asked me. We are in the kitchen.

 

“Just sit and don’t touch anything.” He sat on the chair beside. I am busy making cake. “I told you, don’t touch it, Kim.” I aware him, he tried to touch the dough that I made.

 

“Okay.” He sat and playing with his phone, seems so serious, what is he playing? Or he is texting someone?

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Texting.”

“seems so serious.”

 

“Because she didn’t answer me.”

 

“She? Who?”

 

“My girlfriend.”

 

“What? You have girlfriend?! And you are here?!” What is in this man brain? He fooled me?

 

“Of course I am here. What are you talking about?”

 

“YOU! You have girlfriend and you are here!” I put the bowl of my dough on the table, and faced him. He still put his innocent face. “Who is that woman?!”

 

“I will call her for you.” He makes a call with his phone. My phone is ringing too. I took it from the drawer. His number. He ended the call. “My girlfriend is busy, she didn’t answer me.” I found this silly man texting me a lot ‘I LOVE YOU’.

 

“You are crazy! I almost throw my mixer to your head.” I pouted and put my phone in the drawer again. ‘What is in your mind, Kim?”

 

“You.” He stood up and hug me from behind. “You are so cute with that apron.” He placed a kiss on my cheek. I Looked up to him.

 

“What do you want, hm?”

 

“You bake a cake for me, I like banana cake.” He kissed my lips again, and I replied him.

 

“Ups, sorry!” someone interrupted us. We broke the kiss, Fern is there, holding a pan of cheese cakes. She grinned to both of us. Kim grinned back to her like nothing happened.

 

“Fern.. He is Kim.” I told her, my face is red. “Kim, She is Fern.”

 

“Hi, Fern, nice to meet you!” Kim smiled and offered his hand.

 

“OH MY GOD! It’s super nice to meet you! I know you!” Fern immediately shook Kim’s hand. Her eyes sparkled.

 

“I know you too, Pie told me about you.” Kim embraced me.

 

“Oh my God, you are so cute.”

 

“Eh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter