Chapter 5

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

PIE POV.

 

“Welcome to our hotel, Sir and Madame.” The receptionist greeted us. “one room for together?”

 

“Yes, she is my wife. Of course we are going to stay in one room.” Kim answered him before I can open my mouth. I pinched his waist, ”Ouch!” He grimaced. “I am just kidding!”

 

“We booked different room. Please check mine as Pie Mindara Manaying.” I told the receptionist.

 

“That’s a cute name. And mine as Kimhan Burnaphan.” Kim said. Kimhan Burnaphan. A familiar name. Wait, seems like I know his name. “Why are you staring on me?” Kim asked me.

 

“Because you are so annoying. I imagine if I killed you.” I lied to him.

 

“No, you don’t, you imagine if you kissed me, right?” He came closer, his face is only an inch in front of mine. I didn’t move, like I am paralyzing. “Nope, I am not going to kiss you here.” He said and pulled back himself.

 

“Silly! I will kill you if you dare to kiss me!” I yelled him, but I am embarrassed because I think a few second a go we are going to kiss. I don’t know, it seems like we are going to do it.

 

“Sir, this is your room key, your room is number 503, and madame this is your room key, your room is number 501.” The receptionist interrupted us.

 

“What? Same floor? Can I get another room?” I asked.

 

“I am sorry madame, but our room is full. The only left is presidential suit.” Well, presidential suit is too much and too expensive.

 

“Don’t worry, rabbit, it will be fun.” Kim said, smiling from ear to ear.

 

We are now in front of our doors, it’s not only in the same floor, but our door is facing each other. So, whenever I opened my door, I could see his door, or maybe his face. It’s bad. It’s terrible. I am about to go inside my room when Kim pulled my hand.

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“Where are you going after this?”

 

“None of your business.”

 

“Come with me to the royal palace.”

 

“No, I am not.”

 

“Please, rabbit, Panda asking you.” Kim threw a funny pleading face to me. I hold my laugh.

 

“Well, but you have to take me for dinner.”

 

“Anything for you, rabbit.” He let my hand go, and opened his room door, “Thank you, rabbit.” He said before closing the door. “your welcome, Panda.” . I talked to my self because he is gone already.

 

The bell boy already put my bag inside. I laid myself on the bed and closed my eyes. Kimhan Burnaphan, where did I read his name? Sounds familiar. A super weird and nosy man, but he is funny, kinda handsome and honestly, I like the way he teased me. Friendly and funny. Well, we are going to the royal palace, I need to change my clothes. I took my simple mini dress from my luggage, it’s a soft pink dress. I retouched my make up, just put a simple one, and take my hat. He is not coming yet. I took my phone and texted Mike.

 

“Mike, I am going to royal palace.” – Me.

 

I would not tell him if I am going with Kim. He will asks so many things about Kim, and that’s annoying.

 

Ting tong! Someone is calling me, it must be Kim.

KIM POV.

 

Pie opened the door. She looks cute with her simple dress. “Hi, rabbit, ready to go?” I asked her.

 

“Of course, Mr. Panda.” I smiled when she addressed me as Panda. It’s kinda cute, isn’t it?

 

“But can I charge my phone in your room? I left my charger in Seam reap.”

 

“My phone is iPhone 5s, does the connector same?”

 

“Mine too,” I showed her my phone.

 

“Okay.” She took it from my hand and get inside.

 

“Thank you.” I waited in front of her room. I need to turn on my phone. I need to arrange some business meeting with my team after holiday.

 

I took rent car from the hotel to take us. I opened the car door from her and let her get in first, then I followed her. The driver take us to royal palace. It’s not so far. I set up my camera, Pie is watching me.

 

“You have a big camera,” She said.

 

“yeah, it took a lot of beautiful picture.” I took a picture of her, and showed to her. “like this one.”

 

“Stop it. Your sweet mouth wouldn’t affect me.”

 

“Fierce rabbit! Do you wanna try this?” I offered her my camer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter