Chapter 10

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10.

KIM POV.

 

Is it true that I love her? Why do I worry about her? I never care if my exes didn’t get their dinner, or sick, well, maybe I will just asking them, did you get your dinner? Did you take your medicine? But that’s just a formality of being in relationship. With Pie, I do worried about her so much, I even bought her the food when we were not talking to each other. I am still mad at her, but I am worrying and care about her. Sounds stupid. I sat on the bench in the garden where she sat before. The night is so quite. I miss her. We are so close but seem so far away. I left her in the room because I really want to make it up with her, but I don’t know how. I never be the first who made up with someone. But I can’t stand being mad with her. I took my phone, I need to talk to someone, and Zee is the person I can talk to.

 

“Hallo..” His voice sounds like he just wake up.

 

“What time is it in LA?”

 

“Who is this?”

 

“You just wake up. What time is it?”

 

“Kim? It’s 10 am.”

 

“Wake up dude! You are so lazy!”

 

“I was working overtime and got home at 5am. What’s up?”

 

“I am confused with my feeling.”


“I told you, you are falling in love.”

 

“Maybe. But she said I am no one for her.”

 

“Kim, sometimes I wondering how can you be so stupid. Almost 90% Women said the opposite of her feelings when they were mad. If you liked her, show her. If you wanted her to be yours, make her yours. It’s simple, dude! Stop being egoist, you would never get her if you didn’t fight for her. Never asked a woman you loved to fight for you, you are the one who should do it.”

 

“Sound like a love expert.”

 

“You might have dozens exes, but you never know how the true love feels, and what it could bring to you. Make it up with her, she will be good if you were the first one who try to make it up.”

 

“I will try. Thank you Zee, I am nothing without you.”

 

“Stop it, you, gay! I can’t believe you woke me up to hear your gay mind”

 

“Oh shut up, dude! I am not gay! Go back to your bed!” I ended our call. Well, that’s Zee. Sometimes he is rude, but he always be a good friend. The real good friend and adviser. Now, the problem is how to make it up with Pie?

PIE POV.

 

I only ate a little, I lost my appetite. Where did he go? I can’t sleep because I am thinking about him. I want him here. it’s so quite here. I miss him, his laughs, his jokes. Yes, I am mad at him, but I still want him beside me. I heard he opened the door and I pretend to sleep. He closed the door slowly, and I heard his footsteps. He sat beside me, and caressed my hair. I still pretending to sleep, I feel he is staring at me, he kissed my head, I pushed my self to keep pretending, I want to smile, I want to smile so wide, my heart beating faster, and I jump in joy inside. He put the blanket on me, and took my hand. He softly caressed my hand. “Good night, shorty rabbit.” He whispered and kissed my hand. He stood up and I heard his footsteps again, I peeked on him, he went to the couch and laid there. It would be good if he slept beside me all night long, it would be good if he hugged me here.

 

I don’t remember when I fell a sleep, I woke up in the morning when the sun was shining through the window, the first thing I was looking when I wake up is him, and I can’t find him. I want to take a bath first, and then going out to find him. We are going to go to Can Tho today, but he is not here. His luggage is already packed and he put it near the door. I was walking on the aisle to the restaurant when I saw him was walking on the phone. He immediately ended up his call when I came closer. Well, that’s annoying, he hides something from me. Who was on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter