Chapter 29

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29.

Kim didn’t sleep all night long, as he closed his eyes, he feels terimble inside. It just a dream, he wants to wake up, and everything is okay. Pie will sleep beside him, snuggling to him like she used to. He comes to the room, Pie is sleeping, but her eyes swollen, so does he, his eyes are swollen. He stops near the bed and staring at Pie. He knows this is real, she wants a broke up, she wants an end of their relationship. He sits on the bed, close to Pie. His tears starts to fall again, he wiped his eyes. He caressed Pie’s hair, he feels more sadness, “ I love you, Pie. I really do.” He said, and pulled back his hand. He stands up and walks to bathroom. Pie opened her eyes when she heard the door closed. She didn’t sleep, she heard what he said, tears falls down from her eyes. This too, shall pass, Pie. She told herself, lied to herself because she knows she couldnt let it pass.

Kim comes out from the bathroom, he didn’t make any sounds, he walked straight to the door, but he stops before he closed the door, to looking at Pie that still sleeping. He closed the door. Pie gets off the bed and going to take a bath. Kim went to receptionist to tell them they wanted to check out today, they suppose to stay there for 3 days, but he canceled it. When he came back to the room, Pie is already sat on the couch in the living room. She didn’t say anything. The awkwardness fill the room. But Kim tried to make it better. “We will going back to L.A after breakfast. Prepare your stuffs, Pie.” He told Pie before he walked to the bed room and prepared his suitcase. It’s take a little time for him to prepare his stuffs, as he comes to the living room, Pie walks in to prepare her stuffs. They didn’t say anything. Kim just sitting on the couch, staring blankly to the table until Pie comes with her suitcase. He gained his consciousness again. “Are you done? Let’s get breakfast first,” Kim stood up, he wants to help Pie with her suitcase, when he took the suitcase, he touched Pie’s hand, he immediately pulled his hand back. “Sorry.” He said and took the suitcase again. Pie keeps silent, she wants Kim’s hand to hold her hand, tell her it’s not the end, tell her he loves her like he always did, tell her he wants to make her dreams comes true. It won’t be happen, she knows. Kim walked to the door and opened the door, waiting for her to get out first. 

They have their breakfast in silent, both of them didn’t eat too much. Kim shed the orange juice on the table, because he didn’t concentrate with the food. Pie unconsciously wiped Kim’s lips with her napkin when she saw a food left on his lips. But she immediately pulled her self back when she realized what she did. After that, they didn’t say anything, even didn’t look to each other, they stared on their food. 

Kim is driving in silent, so does Pie. She throws her sight out of the window. It feels like a long road to go, both of them busy with their thoughts. Kim the music and looking for radio broadcast to release the silent between them. 

“When I am with you, there is no place I’d rather be.” The song played from the radio. Kim changed the radio frequency. That’s song they usually sing together when they strolling around in their sweet time. The memories flashed back on their minds, but they kept silent. Kim turned the radio to cd player, and let the instrumental music played. 

In her mind, Pie gained the memories when she and Kim wants to paint the wall in their living room. it was one week after they moved in. Pie wants to change the color of the wall, but she wants them to do it by themselves, to save the money. But everything turned to a mess because of Kim. He couldn’t stop teasing Pie until he felt down from the stairs and one of his feet landed on the bucket full of paint. Pie laughed on him, he grabbed Pie so she felt on him, and they start the paint war, their body full of paint, also the room. one week after that, they called the painter to repaint the wall, also more money to call the cleaning service.

In his mind, Kim gained the memories when Pie surprised him on his birthday. They were on a fight after Kim didn’t call her the night before when Kim went out with his friends. Kim came home after work, and found no one in the house. Suddenly Pie appears and hugged him from behind, “Happy birthday, Kim. Now, close your eyes, come with me.” She pulled Kim’s hand to follow her, while he closed his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter