Chapter 11

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

PIE POV.

 

The bell boy handed me a red rose. “Mr. Kimhan Burnaphan send you a message, please be ready for dinner at 7PM.” He smiled. I took the rose and say thank you to him. Is it his apologizing? A red rose? It’s not enough, Kim. I put the rose on the table, and roamed around my room. It’s a nice room, quite big. Well, it’s 5PM. I only have 2 hours to be ready, and what dress I have to wear. I unloaded my luggage trying to find a nice dress. It’s not I want to impress him because I am still mad, but I want to look good. Well, to make him count on me too, and leave that girl named Yam. But she is quite beautiful, tall, and y. I am petite, short, and looked at my face, I think I am not as beautiful as her. ARRGHH! I messed my hair, and I know I didn’t look any better.

 

I am ready now. I wore short dress on peach color and gold high heels. I put the last touch on my lips. Where is Kim? He suppose to come and take me to dinner. I laid on the bed, checked on my phone. Mike send me messages, I replied it in modest. I am not in my mood to talk with him. Someone ring the bell, it’s Kim, I see my self in the mirror once again before I opened the door. But it’s not him.

 

“Miss Pie Mindara Manaying, please come with me.” The bell boy said.

 

“Where is Mr. Kimhan?” I asked him.

 

“Mr. Burnaphan is waiting for you. This way please.” He showed me the way. I followed him. We are in the lift going to upstairs. “We are here, Miss.” He said when the life opened. We are on the rooftop. “Have a beautiful night, Miss.” He smiled and nodded, left me there.

 

“I have been waiting for you, Miss Pie Mindara Manaying.” Kim said. I turned to see him, he is on my right side, holding a big bouquet of mixed white and red roses and offered it to me. He wore a white long sleeve tshirt, and khaki pants with a pair of brown shoes. Always simple yet handsome.

 

“What is this?” I tried to sound annoyed but actually I am so happy. It’s sweet surprise.

 

“Don’t you want to take this roses, first?” I took the roses and smell on it.“I am apologizing for what happened before, Pie.” He took my hand and kiss it. “Shall we?” He said, and put my hand on his arms. We walked to the table, he dragged the chair for me and help me to sit, he put the roses near me. It is a nice place, we could see the city view from here, and it’s only two of us here.

 

“When did you prepare this?” I said.

 

“When you were sleeping last night, and while we got breakfast this morning. Do you like it?”

 

“Yeah, it’s nice.” I tried to sound not surprise.

 

“I hope you like it.” He smiled. How can he be so handsome? What his mother eat when she was pregnant? Stop it, brain, you are being weird. The waitress come to serve us the appetizer. And also a man, he is playing saxophone.

 

“Is it your idea?” I asked him.

 

“What do you think?”

 

“I don’t know you are such a romantic man, Panda.”

 

“Well, I am not. This is the first time I set up a dinner like this, to apologizing you.” He smiled again, “I am embarrassed now. Am I being too much, Pie?”

 

You are so cute Kim! I wanted to kiss you! “It’s nice. I like it. You are good on apologizing.”

 

“So, you forgive me, Rabbit?”

 

Oh, please Kim, I bet no one could be angry with you if you were sweet like this. “Hmm, in one condition.”

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t be annoyed anymore.”

 

He laughed. “I will try.”

 

The main course is served, we were eating and talking. Teasing each other. Kim is being so sweet, he feed me, even cleaned my lips. We got our dessert after that.

 

“Rabbit, hear this song, I love this song so much, do you know this song?” He whistled. The saxophone man played the music.

 

“I know it! It’s on my mind by Cody Simpson, doesn’t it?”

 

“yeah! Do you like it?”

 

“I like it.” I smiled. He touched my hand.

 

“I like your smile. If my eyes was camera, I could capture you every moment.”

 

“You are being so cheezy.”

 

We finished our dinner. He took me to my room, I hold the big bucket. Actually our room is side by side.

 

“Thank you for the dinner.” I said and opened my door.

 

“Pie,” he called me, I turned to face him. He is so close to me. “I think I love you.” He said, clearly, and he kissed me, a sweet kiss, I didn’t reply him, I was too shock. He broke the kiss, and stepped back. “Sorry.” He said. Without a words I pulled him back, and kiss his lips, he startled at first, but then he hugged me and kissed me back. our kiss became a passionate kiss. I can’t control my self, feels like never enough with his touch. The rose bucket fall from my grip, he closed the door. I can hear my heart bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter