Chapter 20

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20.

 

“Pandaa” Pie called Kim and hugged his waist from behind. She doesn’t know that Kim is on the phone. Kim immediately ended the call with Zee.

 

“Sorry, did I know you?” Kim asked her.

 

“Huh, Panda?”

 

“Who are you?” Kim is strolling around her, observed her. “Let me check you first, this short legs. You are really my Pie.” Kim said.

 

“HUH! The first thing you did after long time no see me is teasing me!” Pie pouted her lips, that’s makes Kim laughed.

 

“I am sorry rabbit, let me hug you, I miss you.” He hugged her, “Wait, something different, are you taller?” He observed Pie again. “Oh, you wear heels!”

 

“Tease me again and I am going back to Amsterdam.”

 

“Wow, so fierce. No you won’t go back.” Kim grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. “We have a lot of things to do.” Kim took the trolley and push it. “I forget to tell you, you look so beautiful. I am afraid all the men will falling in love with you.”

 

“Uh, but I already falling to you.” Pie hug Kim’s arm and lean her head on it. “You look handsome, cute out fit, and your hair is nice. I like it.”

 

“Only like? I think you love it.”

 

“Of course I love you, Panda. If I didn’t I won’t be here.”  Kim stopped to walk and hug Pie’s waist.

 

“I know it, but I love to hear you say it, rabbit. I love you too.” Kim kissed her lips again, slowly and tender. “I think I can’t get enough of it.” He grinned and caressed Pie’s cheek.

 

“I think I would never get enough of you.” Pie murmured and they walked again. They get to the car, Kim is struggling with Pie’s luggage. “Why did you rent this car, Kim? I think this one is too much.” Pie asked him, Kim is renting a Chevrolet Jeep, the bigger one.

 

“I like it, this is the same car as mine in LA.” Kim answered and helped Pie to use her seat belt, he gave a peck on Pie’s lips while pulling the seat belt. “Oh, I really miss you.” He smiled and get back to his seat. “We are going to have dinner with Zee and Tavee tonight, Pie.”

 

“Who are them?”

 

“Zee is my confidant, and my best friends, he took care almost every single things in my office. And Tavee is his girlfriend.”

 

“But can I change my clothes and prepare my self first?”

 

“You already look beautiful, I even cannot concentrate to the street because I want to look at you.”

 

“UH, your sweet mouth, how can I didn’t falling in love with you.” Pie laughed and leaned on Kim’s shoulder. “I feel safe with you.” She closed her eyes, Kim the tape and hold her hand. The song is played no one talk, they just enjoy their moment, their closeness, and love.

 

They arrived in the hotel, Kim gave the car to valet parking and let the bell boy takes care of Pie’s suitcase. He holds Pie’s hand and walked to the room. “Well, rabbit. I told you I have surprise for you, right?”

 

“Yes, I remember that.”

 

“I will tell you in our room.” Kim said and kiss her hand. He opened the door, and let Pie’s come first.

 

“I think I will find something special with this room, but I only find your suitcase and cameras.” Pie said and sat on the couch.

 

“This room is not your surprise. Wait here.” Kim took something in the safety box, and come to Pie again. “I have this for you.” He opened the little box and showed Pie a necklace, it’s a beautiful diamond necklace. “Do you like it?”

 

“I don’t like it.” Pie said. Kim looks shock, he closed the box.

 

“I am sorry, we can find something that you like.”

 

“I haven’t done, I love it, everything that you do for me, I love it.” Pie caressed Kim’s cheek. “I also have this for you” She took the necklace that she prepared before from her purse.

 

“Maybe our mind is connected.” Kim smiled when Pie put the necklace on his hand. It’s a silver necklace, on the hook there is Kim and Pie’s name being engraved. “Let me draping it on you.” Kim said and helped Pie to wear the necklace. “So beautiful as you are.”

 

“Wear mine too.” Pie asked him, and Kim wears the necklace.

 

“I think I look hundred times more handsome with this necklace.” He laughed and clung his arms on Pie’s waist, he pulled her to his embrace. “Another surprise is..”

 

“What?”

 

“Guess what?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Huh, you don’t want to try. Another surprise is we will go to Swiss for holiday. I think I will spend my time with you.”

 

Pie kissed Kim’s cheek. “I can’t wait to be together with you.” She kissed Kim, a sweet kiss turned to a passionate one, it’s like they told how much they missed each other. Kim slowly laid Pie on the couch, and go on her top. His hand caressed Pie’s waist, while Pie is ing his shirt. Ting Tong! Ting Tong! The bell rang stopped them.

 

“Oh, damn Zee, not now!” Kim mumbled and opened the door, Zee is there with his innocent face. Of course, he doesn’t know anything. “What?” Kim asked him, annoyed.

 

“Wow. So fierce. Just remind you we will go in 1 hour.” Zee said. “and everything is done, the party will be start at 6PM tomorrow.” Zee continue to walk to his room.

 

“I will take a bath, now.” Pie is unpacking her luggage to find her clothes.

 

“I think I will kill Zee now.” Kim talked to himself and makes Pie laughed. “What?” Kim asked he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter