Chapter 38

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38

 

“They are so stubborn! I can’t stand.” Aom squeezed Beam’s arms.


“Ouch, honey. I understand, but I am not them, why did you squeezed my arms.”

 

“I am really upset!” She shook Beam’s body.

 

“Okay, okay, stop it. You abused me.” Beam took her hands and hold it. “We should do something.”

 

“Yes, we should do something, but what?”

 

“Lets think… Think… Hmmm..”

 

“Ah, my mom loves to bake a cake, how if we made a cake for uncle Kim and tell him it’s from my mom.” Aom said.

 

“No way. That’s a lie, Papa will be angry if he knows, and everything will be ruined.”

 

“Hmmm, you are right.”

 

“I am always right, hamster.”

 

“I am not hamster, you monkey!”

 

“Well, monkey is smart, he has an idea.”

 

“What?”

 

“Kiss me if you want to know.” Beam made a duck face.

 

“Uh, no, just tell me!”

 

Beam shook his head, “Kiss me.” Aom gave a peck on is lips.

 

“Good hamster, well, first, we need to talk to my parents.”

 

--------------------------------

 

“Holiday?”

 

“Yes dad, holiday to Malibu. All of us.”

 

“But how is our company if you were not in the office.”

 

“I will take care of it, dad. So, Malibu, okay?”

 

“Okay, okay. I will talk to Kim, Mario, and Jane.”

 

“That’s my super dad. Thank you.” Beam kissed his cheek.

 

“Wow, suddenly you love me so much, son.”

 

-----------------------------------

 

Well, L.A to Malibu is not far, it’s only 50 minutes by the high way. They rented a mini bus. All is coming for holiday. Kim, Pie, Zee, Tavee, Mario, Jane, Aom, Beam, Tan and his girlfriend, Mean. Tan is staying in L.A for school. Beam and Aom tricked Kim and Pie so they sat side by side in the bus. Pie fell a sleep, nothing refuted her head, Kim softly touched her cheek and leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

“Hamster, I think it’s going to work!” Beam whispered to Aom.

 

“What?” Aom asked him with a loud voice.

 

“You are going to deaf by this.” Beam took off her headset. “I said, I think it’s going to work. Look at them.” Aom peeked on Kim and Pie. Pie is still sleeping on his shoulder, while Kim got rid of her hair on her face.

 

“Yes! I know it!” Aom yelled.


“Oh, don’t too loud,” Beam covered .

 

“What’s wrong with you, kids?” Tavee asked them.

 

“No, Mom, Aom just too excited to wear her new bikini.”

 

“Crazy! I am not going to wear it!” Aom hits his head, and made all passengers laughed on them.

 

They arrived in Malibu Beach Inn, Beam and Aom arranged everything and they choose this hotel. It’s a big hotel with beach view. “Pie, Wake up, Pie. We are arrived.” Kim called Pie and touched her hand softly.

 

“Uh, where are we?” She asked, unconsciously she hugs Kim’s arm.

 

“We are arrived, Pie.” Kim said.

 

She blinked, and staring at Kim, “Kim!” She immediately pulled her hands. “I am sorry.” She is blushing. Kim amused by her sudden action, he hides his laughed, and covered it with smile.

 

‘”It’s okay, come on, every body is waiting.” He let Pie walked out first and followed her.

 

“Dad, this is your room key.” Beam handed it to Zee. “This one for You, Pa” He gave a key to Mario. “Tan, this is for you.” He threw a key to Tan.

 

“Don’t throw it like that, Beam!” Tavee reprimanded him.

 

“I am sorry, Mom.” He grinned and turned his face to Pie.
 “This one for you, Mom.” He gave her a key.

 

“And this one for us.” He lifted the last key in front of Aom face.

 

“Where is my key?” Kim asked him.

 

“Hmmm… We just have 5 rooms here, Pa.” Beam said.

 

“So, how about me?”

 

“Hmm, how about sharing room with her.” Beam pointed on Pie.

 

“She is not her, she is your mother in law!” Tavee hit his hand softly.

 

“Are you crazy?” Kim asked, surprised by Beam ideas. “No way, it can’t be. I will open one more room.”

 

“They only have five left. It’s all booked.” Beam said.

 

Kim staring unbelievable by what Beam said. “No way.” He mumbled.

 

“No, Beam. I will stay with my daughter and you will stay with Kim.” Pie said.

 

“Oh, Mom. My Mom wants grandchild.” Beam said.

 

“Crazy!” Aom hit his head.

 

“No, darling, not before your marriage.” Tavee said, gesturing it with her index finger.

 

“Okay, okay, fine. I will stay with you, Pa. I am sorry, honey, don’t miss me.” He pinched Aom’s cheeks softly. “OUCCH! Why did you step on my foot?”

 

“To wake your crazy brain!”

 

They went to their rooms. Their room are close to each other. Kim sat on the couch while Beam took out his stuffs from his suitcase. “I know you planned something with Aom.” Kim said.

 

“What, Pa? I don’t understand.” Beam tried to look innocent.

 

“Don’t lie. I know you since you wore your pampers. I told you, it won’t work. We are not belong to each other.”

 

“I don’t know what you mean, Pa.” beam still insist.

 

Kim shook his head, “Young man, you don’t understand.” He stood up, took his camera and walked out, “I am going to the beach.”

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Kim walked barefoot on the warm sand, enjoying the wind, and the sound of the waves, sea birds flying lower over the sea. As an old man, he is still handsome enough. His face didn’t change too much, just his hair is gray, and some wrinkles on his face. He gained weight, but not too much, He still looks stout and strapping, but sometimes what you saw outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter