Chapter 45

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 45

 

And we both know, that our love will grow

And forever it will be, you and me

You’re like the sun, chasing all of the rain away

When you come around you bring brighter days

You're the perfect one, for me and you forever will be

And I will love you so, for always

(Always – Atlantic Stars)

 

Do you believe that if a man wants you, he will chase you whenever you go?

Do you believe that if a man loves you, he will trade his world only for being with you?

Do you believe that if a man thought you are the one for him, he will give up all his comfort only for you?

 

I didn’t believe it before. Not once. But that man now happened in my life. He turned me up side down, he flipped my world. He asked me to marry him and put the ring on my finger while I am the one who want to ask him to marry me because I am too afraid to lose him. Okay, I am a woman, of course I am not going to ask him to marry me. Married was my old dream that I buried alive because I thought he didn’t want it. I never dream he will propose me, or he will tell me he wants a kid. He surprised me, well, he always full of surprises, and I love him more for that. Now I believe If a man loves you, he will do anything for you, you don’t need to ask him to stay, because he will do it without your words.

 

In my life, that man is Kim. I met him two years a go, I think he already told you how we met, or you could read the story I made, but no, please don’t because that was bad, I made a sad story for us, and he doesn’t like it, me too actually, who loves a sad story, anyway? We met on summer in Cambodia, and went to Vietnam together because he asked me to come with him, and I said yes. Stupid me? No, that was the best decision I made. I didn’t know him, but somehow I believe in him. I think that what people called as faith. Yes, he is my faith, and I choose him to be my destiny. We’ve been through up and down, we quarrels, we laugh, we cry, we mad, we do crazy things together, everything. Long Distance Relationship? We killed it already. We’ve been travel to so many places, I can’t mention it, I am sorry, that was too much, and in every place, he always hold my hand, to protect me. He never leave me alone, even when he mad at me, he will stay beside me.

 

Now, look at him, sleeping like a baby beside me when I am still awake to stare on my ring, and telling our little story to you. I can’t sleep. I am too happy to close my eyes. I am too happy in my reality and I hate to dream now. Let’s look at my Kim, His eyebrows is thick, it’s dark and sharp. His nose is sharp, not a small one like me but still cute. His cheeks are chubby, he was not chubby before, but I feed him a lot, look, he is more handsome with chubby cheeks, right? His lips, is my second favorite part on his face, it’s naturally red and tempting me, soft like a jelly if you kissed it, of course you would not kiss it. Stay away, he is mine. But the most beautiful part of him is his eyes. It’s dark brown, it’s warm like summer breeze, it’s bright like a star in the dark sky. Don’t be jealous, you will find your man someday, like I found him. Anywhere, anytime, you will never know.

 

He is the biggest part in my life, he owned my heart, all of it, and when he proposed me, I thought it was a dream. It’s not a romantic proposal with flowers and dinner, but it’s unbelievably romantic for me, sand, sea, and Kim, I couldn’t ask for more. I am going to spend my life with him, with our kids! I was thinking I would spend my life with him, only two of us as he wanted, but now, we will add more kids to our family. It will be amazing. I don’t mind his snores every night all my life, I love it, fine, sometimes I want to kick him, but his snores is all I miss if he didn’t sleep beside me. His warm hug like now, is the best cover in my sleep. I think I am talking too much, you know too much how much I love him, just don’t tell him, I will tell him by my self, now, I want to sleep in his embrace. See you when we woke up!

 

--------------------------------

 

sunshine is always a good way to wake up in the morning, with Kim beside me.. hmm.. everything will be perf,, wait, where is him? He is not here. his bed is cold already, where is him? I opened my eyes and no one is here. I turned to see the watch, it’s 10AM, I woke up too late, wait, it’s a paper, our photo? Look at this photo, it was taken in Florida. His face is so silly, he put a note behind it.

 

Good morning Mrs. Burnaphan.

When you read it I must be away from you,

But don’t worry, clean your self, and I will come to you.

 

Love,

Your future husband.

 

It’s cute, definitely cute and lightens my morning. Mrs. Burnaphan is a nice name, right? Suit me so well. And the future husband words, I love it! I should stop talking, I have to take a bath. I finished my bathing time, but Kim is not here yet. I am standing near the glass wall, the view is amazing, a clear blue sea and clear sky. Hawaii is amazing. Pair of hands hug my waist from behind, and a sweet kiss leaned on my cheek, “Good morning, Mrs. Burnaphan. Did you have a good sleep?” It’s my Kim.

 

“I did. But I woke up in a bad mood because you left me.” I pouted my lips, acted like I am mad.

 

“I am sorry rabbit, I was strolling around for taking some pictures, and ordered our breakfast.” He turned myself to face him. “You slept so tight, I was not bear to wake you up.” He caressed my cheek with his soft hand.

 

“Kiss me first, and I will forgive you.” I clung my arms on his nape.

 

“My pleasure.” He whispered and lean his lips on mine, like I told you, it’s always sweet, it’s always soft, even when we wanted to crush each other it’s still soft. He broke our kiss when I still wanted it more. “You look so gorgeous with this white shirt, I think it’s my favorite among all your clothes.” He said, and caressed my arms, “Instantly .” He made me smile shyly. “Oh, that’s smile is so cute, honey. I think I had heart attack.” He touched his left chest.

 

“Silly, Kim.” I hit his shoulder playfully, “Kim, I have something for you.”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“A big gift, of course.”

 

“I think you are my biggest gift.”

 

“Well, not as big as me, but still big.”

 

“So, what’s that?”

 

“Come here,” I hold his hand and pulled him to the bed. “Sit here” he followed me. “And close your eyes.” He closed his eyes. “Good boy.” I took his present from the counter and put it on his lap. “Open your eyes.”

 

“What’s this, Pie?” He took the box.

 

“Your gift. Open it, honey.” He opened the cover,

 

“Oh my God, this is the camera that I wanted!” He looks like a kid that receive his favorite toy as a gift. “Thank you, my rabbit.” He hugs me and kiss me forehead.

 

“I think you will busy with your camera and forget me.” 

 

“Of course not. I will take your photo with that camera. You spend too much money for me, honey. I know that was so expensive.”

 

“Like you didn’t do the same to me.” I pinched his nose. “Happy anniversary, Panda.”

 

“Happy anniversary, rabbit.” He hug me and kissed my forehead. I always closed my eyes when he kissed my forehead, because it makes me feel his tenderness more and more.

 

“It’s time to explore Hawaii, but we should have breakfast first.” Kim said, he pulled me downstairs, we ate our breakfast he ordered it for us. “Pie, change your clothes, we are going to the beach,”

 

“Okay, I will bring us another clothes to change.” I went to out room, he played with his new camera. I took our stuffs and go downstairs. “Come on, Kim.” We walked to the beach, Kim’s holding my hand like he always do. How I describe Hawaii to you? It’s hot, the sun shine so bright, many tourists, palm trees, nice café and bar, also clear sky, the sand is white an clear, it’s shining under the sunshine like millions diamonds spread on it.

 

“Pie, do you want to swim?” Kim asked me, he put our bag on the sand. It’s not too many people on the beach.

 

“Hmm, I don’t think so.”

 

He hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder, “It’s Hawaii and you don’t want to swim?”

 

“It’s too hot, Kim.”

 

“Even only for a while?”

 

“Hmm, nope.”

 

“You have to, it’s Hawaii, baby, everyone swim, and surf.”

 

“I will stay here.”

 

“Okay, I will swim.” He poured the shawl for me on the sand. “take your time, baby.” He told me and took off his shirt. I laid on it and took my book, It’s a big umbrella covering me from sun. He run to the water and swim, like a kid. Kim loves beach so much, that’s why I choose Hawaii. I love beach too, but not the light sunshine that could burn my skins. “Pie..” Kim called me, he sat beside me and took my book off my hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter