Chapter 47

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47

 

“Klik” someone turned the key, and opened the door, Kim feels his heart fall down to his feet. Someone pushed the door, she is a short woman, a little bit fat with kindly face, her ages maybe around 45 years old. “Aunt Inn..” Kim called her name, she looks disbelief to Kim for a couple second.

 

“Kim..” She uttered Kim’s name. “Is that you?”

 

“Aunt Inn..” Kim called her back, she immediately hugged Kim.

 

“You are real, Kim! Oh, my God! She started to cry.

 

“It’s me, Aunt Inn, don’t cry.” Kim said and caressed her back.

 

“Silly boy, Aunt Inn always miss you. Waiting you to come home.” She messed Kim’s hair. ‘Who is this beautiful woman?” She looked to Pie. Pie smiled to her.

 

“Hmm, she is Pie.” Kim said, “My fiancé.”

 

“What? Time flies, now you are a man already.” Aunt Inn wipe her tears, “You are so beautiful, Pie. I wondering why you choose this naughty boy.” She pinched Pie’s cheek tenderly.

 

“Aunt Inn, where is Mom and Dad?” Kim asked her.

 

“Come in first, they are not home now.” Aunt Inn said, she walked inside, Kim and Pie followed her. Nothing change too much, the room is still like Kim remembers. They change the carpet, but the other is still like before. Kim keeps silent, he stared around, called back his memory on this room.

 

“Kim..” Pie hold his hand, “Are you okay?”

 

“Yes, I am fine.” He answered Pie shortly. He grew up in this house, he used to play around this living room, he used to lay on the couch playing his game boy. Once he learned how to play skate board in this room, and broke his mom vase, so his father forbid him to go out for 1 month. He also argued with his parents here, before he left this house.

 

“Your parents still working.” Aunt Inn said. “Your dad had an emergency call to do surgery this morning. Your mom will be back in two hours.”

 

“We will be waiting for them.” Pie said.

 

“How’s everything, Aunt Inn?” Kim asked her.

 

“It’s okay, your parents is healthy, just your dad cannot eat too much seafood.” Aunt Inn laughed. “He is getting old, you know. All of us here.”

 

Kim smiled to her, “How are you Aunt Inn?”

 

“I am still like the old Inn, as you know, I never change. I miss you so much, my little boy.” Her eyes teary again. “Why did you never come home?”

 

“I can’t Aunt Inn. But now I have to, I will getting married with Pie.” Kim hold Pie’s hand.

 

“Oh, My little boy is growing up, now. I am happy for both of you.” Aunt Inn smiling between her teary eyes. “I think you are happy now, Kim, I am happy too, all my worries are vanished.”

 

“Thank you, Aunt Inn. How about Mom and Dad? Do they still mad on me?”

 

Aunt Inn shook her head, “Your mom missing you so much, she often cried, and only can talk to me. I don’t know about your dad, he never talk about it. Busy with his works.” Aunt Inn stood up, “I will take some drinks for us.” She said and walked away to kitchen.

 

“Kim..” Pie called him. “Don’t worry it will be fine.”

 

“Yes.” Kim nodded, “But, Pie, how if my dad didn’t want to accept me? Is it okay for you?”

 

Pie shook her head, she hold Kim’s hand tightly, “I do this for you, Kim. Whatever happened, I will always be with you.”

 

“Thank you, my rabbit.” Kim leaned a kiss on her temple.

 

“Oi, You are really in love.” Aunt Inn laughed, she just came from the kitchen holding a tray with three juices and cookies on it. She put it one by one on the table. “Do you remember this cookies, Kim?” She asked. “This is your favorite, I just bake it this morning.”

 

“Ah, I miss this cookies so much! Aunt Inn special cookies!” Kim said, he took one of it and bite it. “Still delicious like always. Pie, you should try it.” He feed the rest to Pie.

 

“Hmm, It’s delicious, Aunt Inn should open a cookies shop.” Pie said. Aunt Inn laughed happily.

 

“I think  both of you have the sweet mouth.” She said. “Kim, what are you doing now? And Pie?”

 

“I am a photographer, Aunt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter