Chapter 28

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

“That’s a sweet story, Pa.” A young man said, in front of him sat an old man. They are in the garden, having their tea time.

“That was the greatest time in my life, son. No one could beat that time.” He shook his head and smiling.

“Tell me more, I want to know.”

“Well, the next story maybe not as good as the first one, but you could learn from it. Don’t do the same mistakes as I did, and live in regret.” He took his tea, his hand trembling. Yes, he is not well, alcohols makes him weak, and kill his motoric as his age grows older. “That was our second anniversary...”

---------------------------

“I will going out of city for holiday,” Kim told Zee.

“Why?”

“It’s my second anniversary with Pie, also, she seems a little bit strange this past month. She didn’t talk too much, as I was so busy with our project. Maybe she is bored. I want to take her for refreshing.”

“Yeah, Tavee told me too, Pie is a little bit strange. Maybe you are right, both of you need refreshing and make the love grows again.”

“Oh, dude, it’s still here.” Kim touched his chest, “Nothing change, I just busy, so does her.”

“I know..” Zee laughed. “Have fun, Kim. See you.” He closes the door behind him, left Kim alone in his office. Kim took his phone and called Pie. 

“Hello, my rabbit..”

“Yes?” Pie answered him.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing, just reading book. Why?”

“Hmm, tomorrow we will go for holiday.”

“Why?” Pie answered him coldly.

“I want to have time with you. I know I was so busy this past month. I will coming home in one hour and we can talk about it, okay?”

“Okay..”

“I love you, Pi..” Kim didn’t finish his words because Pie already ended the call. “You should say I love you too, Kim.” Kim mumbled to himself. He continues his work until one hour later. He took his car’s key and his bag. He walked out his office happily, smiling to everyone he met. He gets in to his car, start the engine and the music. He sings together with the song. He stopped his car in a florist, and bought a bucket of flowers for Pie. 

Kim arrived at home, trying to keep silent so Pie wouldn’t realize that he was home. He closed the door and walked inside, hide the flowers on his back. He found Pie is sleeping on the couch with her book on his stomach. He caressed her face, nothing change, she is still Kim’s beautiful rabbit. Her cheek still rosy, her small lips still red, her nose still like a ninja turtles head. He leaned a kiss on Pie’s temple, and it wakes her up.

“Hi.. I am home..” Kim smiled to Pie.

“Hi..” Pie tried to sit.

“This is for you.” Kim showed the bucket of flowers in front of Pie. She took it.

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome.” Kim gave a peck on her lips.

“We will go to Philly for our relaxing time, together.” Kim hold her hand and kiss it. “I miss you,” Pie gave him a weak smile.

“I will cook for us.” She stood up and put the flowers on the table. Kim took a deep breath, she is cold, this past months, something is different, something changes. He hopes this holiday could make everything better.

---------------------------

“Are you tired?” Kim caressed Pie’s hair, one of his hands holds the wheels, they are on the high way to Philly. Pie shakes her head. “It’s not so far anymore, if you wanted to sleep, you can sleep.”

“I am fine, watch the road, Kim.”

Kim tried to light up her mood, and also him. He wants this time will be a good time for them. They arrived in Philly, Kim took them to one of the best resort there. Kim brings their suitcase while Pie already walking to the lobby.

“Good evening, Sir and Madame.” The receptionist welcoming them.

“Good evening, I already booked undername of Kimhan Burnaphan.”

“Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Burnaphan. Please enjoy the welcome drink first, our staff will take you to your room.” They took the welcome drink, Kim hugged Pie from behind. 

“I hope this is going to be a great time for us.” He leaned a kiss on Pie’s cheek.

They followed the resort staff to their room, their baggage are inside. Kim gave tips to the staff and let him go. He opened the door for Pie. That’s a big room, with separated living room and bed room. Kim lets Pie come inside first and closed the door. She walked to the bedroom, Kim followed her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter