Chapter 16

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

PIE POV.

 

Sunshine wakes me up. I laid on the bed, gaining my senses. I am here because Kim visited me, and we spend all night long together. What time is it? Where is him? I took my phone and sat on the bed. It’s 08:30 AM, and no one is here. I make a call to Kim’s phone, but his phone is here. I better took a bath now.

 

I get off from the bed and go to bathroom, taking a bath with warm water in the morning is the best feeling. Maybe Kim went to get his breakfast, but why didn’t he wakes me up and didn’t bring his phone? I finished took a bath, using only towel in my body and go outside.

 

“Don’t move, don’t scream!” A weird husky voice warn me and hold my mouth.

 

“UH! UH!” I tried to move but he hug me tighter.

 

“It’s me rabbit!” He released me.

 

“KIM! YOU STUPID, YOU WANT TO MAKE ME DIE?” I shouted to him.

 

“Whoaa, easy rabbit, You are still alive and can shout so loud.”

 

“YOU ARE SUCH A KID!”

 

“I am sorry, please rabbit, I am just kidding.” He tried to hug me.

 

“Don’t you dare to come. Stop.” I pointed on him. My peaceful morning is gone.

 

“Uh, why?” He makes a move, one step forward.

 

“Stop it, Kim. Or I wil..”

 

“Will what?” He didn’t move but looking at me. “Kiss me like last night?” He moves forward and hugged me, throwing our self to the bed.

 

“You are crazy Panda, how can I get involved with you!” He is on my top, grinning so happy.

 

“Yes, I got you in my trap! Huahahaha” He makes a funny laughed and kissed my lips. “Good morning, you smell so good.”

 

“Good morning, you are so annoying.”

 

“I think you will say, good morning you are so handsome.”

 

“You are so..”

 

“Handsome, thank you my lady.” He cut me and kissed me, a long and tender kiss. “I bought you breakfast.” He laid beside me.

 

“What is that?”

 

“Your favorite.”

 

“How do you know my favorite?”

 

“Well, every night we were on phone is morning here, and you told me your breakfast. Almost 20 days of a month you eat chocolate croissant and hot cappuccino no sugar and with skim milk. Right?”

 

“Uh, my prince..” I get on his top and kissed him again, start to roam his torso. I kissed his neck and breathing on his ear. He sighed, his hands start to caressed my back. He kissed my lips back, and pulled my towel. “Ups, not now, my prince.” I stopped his hands and get off him.

 

“What?” He sat on the bed.

 

“It’s my revenge.” I winked to him, his face is fully red because my action before.

 

“ARGGH, no, rabbit! You kill me again!” He laid back on the bed and stomping himself on it. I laughed, one vs one, I am not going to lose from this man.

 

It’s sweet because he remember what I told him about my breakfast. He bought the right one, I ate it happily. He got the same thing for him, but he added sugar on his coffee, and of course no skim milk for him. I helped him to pack his things, actually it’s just some stuffs because he didn’t unpack everything, and he only bring a little suitcase. We checked out after that and went to my apartment.

 

I rested my hand on Kim’s waist while he hug my shoulder, we are strolling the street. He dragged his suitcase and tote his camera bag. “Pie, look it.” He pointed to a magazine kiosk. We go near it. “This is my magazine.” He picked up one magazine, the tittle is LENS, a photography magazine. “Do you remember I told you I took picture for elle cover? That’s one.” He pointed to an elle magazine, a woman with bikinis in the cover.

 

“Enjoy the photo session, hm?” I pinched his waist.

 

“Ouch, No, rabbit.” He rub his waist. “I would love to see you in that bikinis.” He whispered.

 

“Pie!” Someone greeted me. I looked at him, he is Mike.

 

“Hi, Mike.” Mike hugged me. Kim’s face is still steady.

 

“What are you doing? Buying magazine?” Mike asked me.

 

“I am just strolling around with Kim, we are on the way to my place. Kim, it’s Mike. Mike it’s Kim.”

 

“Hello, Mike.” Mike shakes Kim’s hand.

 

“Hello, Kim, Pie’s boyfriend.” He shakes Mike’s hand, give a big smile to him, and also pull me to his embrace, such a multitasking.

 

“Oh, okay. I think I should go, I have a meeting. Nice to meet you, Kim, Pie.” Mike said and go away.

 

Kim looked at me still with same smile, “Kim, it’s Mike. Mike it’s Kim.” He repeated my wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter