Chapter 50

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50

 

KIM POV.

 

“This is so crazy! My dad asked you silly things and you said yes!” Pie cannot stop nagging since we sat on bench, we are in Mrs. Manaying’s garden. I don’t understand how can she has so much energy for nagging. Repeated over and over. “KIM! Answer me!” Her loud voice wakes me up.

 

“What?” I asked back to her.

 

“You didn’t listen to me?!”

 

“You kept repeating the same things.”

 

“It’s crazy! I can’t believe you said yes!”

 

“So what should I say? Rejected it? I want to marry you. Just it. I told you I will do anything, right? No one die because of walking, so I will be okay.”

 

“You know where is Doi Sutep?”

 

“I will looking for it on google maps.”

 

“It’s half of the mountain! It’s running up hill!”

 

25KM running uphill? Will I die? Of course not, unless I walk in Sahara. “Pie, you screamed so loud, you will loose your voice.”

 

“I will talk to my dad.” She stood up.

 

I immediately grab her hand. “What for?”

 

She sat back on the bench, “We don’t need to follow his silly thing, if you insisted to do it, we better don’t get married!”

 

“Pie. You are too much.” Her words raised my emotion. “I can understand everything you said, but not that one. Stop talking now, no more discussion.” I released her hand. “Beside, I already said yes, I cannot take it back.”

 

She took a deep breath, “I am sorry, but this is so crazy.”

 

“Very much.” I said, she took my hand and hold it. “I asked to marry his only daughter, I am lucky he didn’t ask me to walk to the moon.”

 

“Silly! Why Men are so crazy, I cannot understand.”

 

“I haven’t work out for years, this time to work out.”

 

Pie shook her head, “It’s not a joke, Kim.”

 

“I didn’t said so. Marrying you is never be a joke. It’s a part of it.”

 

“Why are you so stubborn?”

 

“For some things that I couldn’t resist to loose, yes, I am so stubborn.”

 

“Is it worth it to do it, Kim?”

 

“That’s not a question that I have to answer. It’s worth my life.”

 

Pie smiled to me and leaned her head on my shoulder, “Then, let’s do it together.”

 

“Yes, but your duty is to wait me on the temple. Not to walk with me.”

 

“No. I want to walk together with you. I will be your wife, I want to be the one who will always be with you in a good or bad condition. I insisted. You cannot stop me.”

 

“This is the real craziness. You will be tired.”

 

“So do you. No more discussion, tomorrow, we walk together.”

 

“You are crazy.”

 

“Yes, I am. But I love you, maybe it’s because I am crazy.” She touched my face.

 

“EHMM!!” Someone cleared his throat while Pie was going to kiss me, she stopped and we turned to look at him. Mrs. Manaying stands behind us, “No touching, no kissing in my house. In front of me.” He said. I raised my hands up.

 

“It’s crazy. He is my fiancé. I am 27 years old, not a high school girl.” Pie said, her face shows unbelievable mimic.

 

“That’s the rules.” Mr. Manaying said and he walked away. “I watch you!” He said without looking back.

 

“He is crazy. Too much craziness here.” Pie said, looking at me.

 

“No touching. No kissing.” I said. “we better finish it as soon as possible.”

 

“Indeed.”

 

--------------------------------

 

I was helping Pie to put the dishes to the sink when Mr. Manaying called me to play chess with him. We sat in their family room and he started to arrange the pawns. I arranged my pawns too.

 

“Do you want to drink Sam Song?” He asked me.

 

“Hmm, no. Pie only allowed me to drink wine, and other spirit on special occasion only.” He observed me, and nodded.

 

“Okay. Just play, then. You started first.” He said. I start to move one pawn. We didn’t talk too much, he played so serious. I don’t realize we already spent 1,5 hours on the game, and he wins the game. He is so happy, he laughed and patted my shoulder. He told me he enjoyed the game. I went to my room and laid on my bed. It’s so empty being alone, why I should stay in different room with Pie? What is she doing now? I took my phone and dialed her number.

 

“Halo?” She answered me.

 

“Hi.. What are you doing?”

 

“Kim, why do you call me? My room is beside your room.”

 

“I am so lonely and I miss you.”

 

“Silly. Just sleep. It’s an international call. It will be expensive as you have to pay for the roaming.”

 

“Uh, don’t be stingy. Tell me what are you doing?”

 

“I want to sleep, Kim.” I sat on the bed for a while, then I walked to the balcony.

 

“It feels like I was in L.A and you were in Amsterdam.”

 

Pie giggled, “It’s been a while, sometimes I miss that moments.”

 

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter