Chapter 3

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

KIM POV.

 

Look at her, beautiful and know her place. A little bit curt but somehow I wanted to know her more. She is different, I’ve meet a lot of women, most of them will throw themselves to me in no minutes. Making physical contacts as often as possible. Beautiful and canny, looks like a deer whom asking to be hunted. She casually talks about herself, but didn’t make herself as the center of her story. Well, she is unique.

 

We have a drink in a club, my driver took us to Pub Street, there are so many club and bar, but we choose this one. I hold the martini glasses, Pie is sitting on the couch. I walked to her and offered her one of it, “Martini,” I told her, and she took it. I sat near her, but keep my distance. I told you, she is a deer that ask me to hunt her, but inside her, she is the real tiger that could tear you apart.

 

“This bar is quite nice.” She said. The loud music makes her need to louder her voice.

 

“Do you like it?” I asked her. She nodded. “I will ask for more drink.” I told her. I called the waitress and asked for a bottle of brandy. It’s my favorite, and I know she will like it. The bottle comes, I poured it to her glass, and mine. She is a quick drinker. She drink a couple shoots.

 

“I want to dance.” She said, and walked to the dance floor. I didn’t follow her, I watched her from my seat. She is dancing, her hair unraveled, I know she is tipsy. Yeah, she drinks like a machine, of course she is getting high. I drink my brandy, still watching her.

 

“Can I sit here?” A woman approached me.

 

“The owner is there.” I said and pointing to dance floor. She sat beside me. Flirting time, but I am not interest with her. She disturbed my time to watch Pie dancing.

 

“What is your name? I am Hannah.”

 

“Kim.”

 

“Come on, dance with me, Kim.” She said and pulled my hand. I am about to refuse her, when Pie came.

 

“He is with me.” Pie said. She looked straight to Hannah, and her hand holding mine. Please, don’t let world war III happens here. Pie looked at me, torturing me with her eyes, if she could kill me with her gaze, I must be die right now. I know I have to do something.

 

“I am sorry, but I came with her.” I smiled to Hannah, and pulled my hand.

 

“Okay. Good bye, then.” She stood up, throwing an annoyed look to Pie, and walked away.

 

“Dance with me.” Pie said and dragged me to dance floor. Her hand still holding mine. My heart beat faster, damn alcohol, it must be you, but I am not drunk yet, so what is this? We danced together, I followed her move, we moved with the music. She is close to me. We dance for a couple minutes, we are sweating. This woman is absolutely drunk.

 

“Sit there, Pie.” I take her to our couch, she poured the drink before I stopped her and drink it. “Well, that’s enough, Pie.” I took the bottle and put it far from her. “Let’s go back.” I said, and take her to stand up.

 

“My feet are hurt.” She told me, and took of her shoes. Well, well, I am on trouble. Why do women buy expensive shoes if it’s hurt her? “Carry me.” She said and hugged my neck. I never carry a woman in my life from a club, I just carry them to my bed, that’s a different case.

 

“You can walk, Pie. Okay?” I must make her walk by herself.

 

“My feet hurt!” She is yelling and start to cry. Definitely drunk!

“Okay, okay. Stop it.” I carried her, the bride style, she put her head on my chest, snuggled on it, it’s tickled me a little. I took her purse, and her shoes, then I walked outside, people are staring on us. She is really embarrassing me. Still carrying her, I looked for my driver. Where are you, Naro? Ah, I remember his name now, his name is Naro. This woman is petite but heavy enough if I had to carry for long time, I think I can’t. “Pie, can you walk?” I asked her. She didn’t answer me. She is sleeping! I looked like a stupid man, carrying a drunk woman with her purse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter