Chapter 39

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39

 

Sun is shining so bright, Kim and Pie laid on a sun lounger. It’s big enough for two people and covered by a big umbrella. They watched Aom, Beam, Tan and Mean playing on the beach. Tavee and Zee laid on the sun lounger beside them. Mario and Jane spent their time in the SPA.

 

“Look at them, playing like a kids.” Tavee said.

 

“I can’t believe they are going to marry.” Zee put his shade on.

 

“Look, Beam is so naughty, he threw Aom to the sea.” Kim pointed on them, Aom kicked Beam and jumped on him, made him fell to the water. They laughed on the kids.

 

“Beam is so naughty, just like you, Kim.” Pie said.

 

“Me? Why me? Zee is his father, he naughty like Zee.”

 

Zee laughed, “He naughty just like you, Kim. It’s because you are so close. He learned it from you.”

 

“Hmm, maybe. But Aom also like her mother.” Kim said.

 

“What’s that mean?” Pie asked.

 

“I mean she is just like you, fierce, noisy, quickly annoyed, but she is taller than you.”

 

“What? Say it again, say it again.” Pie pinched him on his stomach.

 

“Ouch, no, no, I am sorry.” He rubs his stomach. “Zee, you saw it? Similar right?” Kim asked to Zee. “Ouch! Pie stopped it. Okay, okay, I won’t say it again.” Pie pinched him again.

 

Coastal breeze drove them to sleep. The fell a sleep under the shade. In his sleep, Kim pulled Pie to his embrace and hugged her, He buried his face on her neck. Pie hugged him back in her sleep. They just feel comfort to each other, and fall deeper to their sleep.

 

Sun goes down, it’s afternoon already, sun shine wakes Pie up, she feels a warm breath on her left side,  she still closed her eyes, thought it just a dream, because she feels so comfort and warm. She heard the sounds of someone breathing steadily  on her left ear. Is it a dream? She opened her eyes, sun shines makes her sight blurred. She blinked for a couple times to get back her sight. She touched Kim’s hair, and looked at him. “Kim..” She uttered his name. He still sleep tightly. She was shocked when she saw him so close to her, but she loves it. She missed his touch, she missed all about him. She closed her eyes, caressing his grey hair, and fall deep to her sleep with smile.

 

Kim opened his eyes, he doesn’t know how long he has been slept. He was shocked found himself hugging Pie, and she hugged him too. She is still sleeping. Kim caressed her face. He pull his arms from Pie. He made a distance between them. He stared on her, and caressed her hairs. “If I could wake up everyday looking at you, my life would be perfect.” He whispered. His touch waked her up. Kim immediately pulled his hand back.

 

“Uh,,” Pie moved her position, she sat. “What time is it?”

 

Kim looked on the watch on his wrist, “4.30.”

 

“I slept so long.”

 

“yeah, let’s go back to our room and preparing for dinner.” Kim said, he stood up and walked. Pie followed him. He tried to make a distance, he afraid that he couldn’t hold his feeling and lose his self control.

 

Three days and two nights passed in a blink of eyes. They went back to L.A, back to their normal activity. Which mean loneliness for Kim. Staying alone in his house, it’s too big for him, but he couldn’t move, this house knows too much about his life.

 

He was reading newspaper when Beam called him. He answered his call.

 

“Hallo..”

 

“Hello, Pa. It’s me.”

 

“Yes I know. Why do you call me?”

 

“Hmm, I want to take you out. I want to buy a camera, and I need you to help me.”

 

“I don’t know you are interested with photography.”

 

“I want to learn. Can I pick you in one hour, Pa?”

 

“Okay,”

 

“See you, Pa.”

 

“See you.” They ended the call.

 

“It’s done. Now it’s your turn, honey, call your mom.” Beam said to Aom, and she dialed Pie’s number.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 “What camera do you want, beam?” Kim asked Beam, they are in a shop that sell cameras from every brands.

“Hmmm… anything that suits me.” Beam answered him, but busy with his phone.

 

“Beam, I don’t know what your needs.”

 

“Hmm, just a simple one.” He still busy with his phone.

 

“Then, you should buy this one.” Kim put a digital camera on the table in front of Beam.

 

“That’s not cool. Other options?”

 

“How about this one?” Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter