Chapter 23

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 23

Pie opened her eyes slowly, her head still spinning, but she can remember what happened yesterday. Yes, she was drunk because her stubbornness, and she slapped Kim! Oh my God what did I do? She thought. She is looking for Kim, he is sleeping beside her, on the edge of the bed and didn’t face her. He is breathing steadily. Pie tried to recall all memories from last night. She wanted to piss Kim off because he forbid her to drink, and she was drunk, a woman tried to flirt with Kim that made her mad, and they fought. She slapped Kim and threw up on him. She is so dead with her attitudes. “Kim..” Pie called him and hugs him from behind. Buried her face on Kim’s back. He didn’t move, still sleeping. Kim warmness is so comfort, touching him skins to skins just makes Pie feels safe. She closed her eyes again and continues her sleep.

After a few hours, Kim wakes up from his sleep, he feels Pie’s arm on his waist and her skins on his back. He took off Pie’s hand and goes to the bathroom for pee and take a bath. “Kim..” Pie called him when he get out of the bath room. “My head is spinning..” Kim didn’t answer her but staring sharply. “Kim..”

“I will get you medicine.” He said coldly and went outside without waiting for Pie’s answer. He comes back after half hour and brings Pie a can of milk, and medicine. Pie is still lying on the bed, her head is really bad, it’s spinning so much.

“Pie, drink the milk. It will reduce your hang over. Then drink the medicine.” Kim said. Pie change her position, she sat on the bed. Her face is really messed up.

“I feel unwell.” She said, she is being sulky because she wants Kim attentions. Kim didn’t answer her, he only sighed. Pie took the milk and drinks it. “Bweh, it tastes bad.” Kim remains silent. “Are you mad at me, Kim?”

“What do you think?” Kim asked her, still with his cold tones. 

“Hmm, you are mad.” 

Kim sighed again and shook his head, “I need to go.”

“Kim.. don’t go.” 

“What do you need?”

“You.”

Kim sat on the bed. “Now, what?”

“Hug me.”

“I need to go to check the exhibition.”

“I know Zee can do it. Hug me, Panda.”

“I don’t know what you really want. Stop playing, Pie.”

“Kim.. I am really sorry.. Please don’t be mad.” She hold Kim’s left hand.

Kim sighed again, “You should stop being childish. Look what you did to yourself.”

“I know I was wrong, I just want to piss you off because you forbid me to drink.”

“Do you remember what you did yesterday?”

Pie nodded, she is afraid to answer Kim. She knows she was being too much yesterday. “I am sorry.”

“You embarrassed me in public.”

“I don’t mean to. I just lost control because of the alcohol.”

“Next time, don’t do it again.” 

“Smile now?” Pie asked him. Kim smiled to her. Pie caressed his cheek, “Was it hurt?” 

“Should you ask it again? You are really a trouble maker.”

“I will be your good girl, will not break your words again. I am sorry.”

“Nah, you said enough sorry. Just don’t do it again. Now, hug me, rabbit.” Pie snuggled to his embrace. “Is it still spinning?”

“Getting better, because you don’t mad anymore.”

“I can’t be mad too long with you. But I want you to realize that you are wrong.” Kim her hair. “I don’t know how to mad to you.”

“That’s my Panda. I love you.”

“I know you do, don’t be a naughty girl. Now kiss me, you slapped me last night.”

“Mwwaah.. Now it’s gone.” Pie kissed Kim’s cheek.

“You should sleep again, you still dizzy, right?”

“But don’t go..”

“No, I won’t. Now back to sleep. I will work from here.”

“I want you to sleep beside me.”

“My spoiled lady. I will sleep beside you.” Kim change his position, he lays beside Pie. Pie snuggled to his embrace, and closed her eyes, start to sleep like a baby.

--------------------------

Days gone so fast, Kim exhibition is very well until it finished. Some collectors bought his works with good prices. Kim and Pie are preparing themselves to go to Swiss. They will stay in Como lakes for 2 days before going to Swiss. Pie is really exciting.

“Look at you, my spoiled Panda, don’t pout your lips.” Pie said, they are in the car to como lake, Kim is teasing Pie and acted like he was being sulky.

“No, I will stay like this because you don’t love me.”

“Who said I don’t love you?”

“Kiss me then, here.” Kim pointing on his lips.

“Oh, come on, you two are so childish. You are so lame, man!” Zee said, he feels annoyed by Kim and Pie’s act. Tavee giggled, she sat beside Zee, Zee is driving. They come to Como Lake and Swiss too, but Mario needs to go back to France.

“Oh, you driver, just driving!” Kim said from the back seat.

“Tavee, I think Zee is jealous, he also needs a kiss.” Pie said.

“He definitely needs it.” Kim took Pie’s chin and kissed her lips. “Like that.”

“Well, we are not doing PDA,” Zee said.

“Meh, you love to do it before, but Tavee just too sheepish.” Kim said.

“No, I am not sheepish.” Tavee defends herself. “Look.” She cupped Zee face and Kissed him.

“Whoaa, honey, we are on high way!” Zee said when Tavee brokes the kiss.

Kim laughed behind, “gotcha, both of you need to make your relationship alive. Don’t be like a bored married people, we are still young,”

It’s only take 1 hour and 40 minutes to go to Como Lake. They arrived there in the afternoon, Kim already booked the villa for them. Kim and Pie will stay in one villa, and Tavee and Zee will stay in another villa, but it’s near. Kim walked together with Pie to their villa.

“Wow, it’s beautiful, Kim.” Pie said, they are in front of their villa. It’s a small villa mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter