Chapter 22

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22.

 

The party is not over yet, some guest roaming around to see the exhibition. Kim still needs to socialite with them.

 

“Who is this beautiful lady, Mr. Burnaphan?” A young man asked Kim, he took Pie hand and trying to kiss it.

 

“I am sorry, I am not familiar with this kind of greeting.” Pie smiled and took her hand. She hold Kim’s arm. Kim is smiling to her.

 

“I am sorry Mr. Araya, Ms. Pie Mindara is my girlfriend, you might find another woman to flirt tonight.” Kim patted his shoulder, Mr. Araya is laughing so hard.

 

“Oh My God, you seem so serious about women now a days. Okay, I won’t disturb both of you.” He nodded and go away.

 

“Who is he, Kim?”

 

“He is Christian Araya, his father Louis Araya is one of the photography collector. He continued his father's business. We met a couple times years a go.”

 

“Ah, your partners as a womanizer, right?” Pie sounds jealous.

 

“That was a past time, Pie.”

 

“I am tired, I want to go outside.” Pie said and leaving Kim behind. Kim followed her outside. Pie walked to the garden and sat on the swing.

 

“Rabbit, what’s wrong?” Kim stands in front of her. No one is there, it’s only them, everyone is busy inside.

 

“Nothing.”

 

Kim kneeled in front of her, looking to her eyes, “I know there is something. Just tell me.”

 

“I just feel irritating because everyone is questioning you about your love life. Seems like you have a wild love life before and dozen exes.” Pie burst out her feeling. Kim laughed and pinched her nose softly.

 

“Listen to me, I am not going to lie to you. Yes, my past life is bad, before I met you I move from one woman to another, just to please my self and my ego. I am not denying it. I never take them seriously. But, it never be same when I met you.” Kim holds her hand. “Did my past bother you a lot?”

 

“I think I just uncomfortable if I thought about you and the women in your parade.”

 

“I am sorry. If I could I would change my past to make you happy and comfort, but I couldn’t. Do you let me to make you happy with my present now and in the future? Without looking back to my past?”

 

“I am sorry for being childish.” Pie caressed his cheek.

 

“You are not the woman in my parade, you are the woman in my heart.” Kim smiled and kissed her hand. “That’s why it’s better if I didn’t know anything about your exes, or I will tear them apart.”

 

“Huh, jealousy man.”

 

“I am not sharing.”

 

“Let’s go back inside.”

 

“No, let’s stay here. I don’t like to meet a lot of people, let it be only us.” Kim start to push the swing. In a moment, Kim’s sincerity words could make Pie calms down and makes her happy again. Kim sat beside her, swinging together. “Look, I could kick the moon.” Kim said as he pushed himself so high.”

 

“Uh, be careful you could be fall.”

 

“I am already falling. Falling for you.”

 

“cheesssy! The cheesiest thing I heard to night.”

 

Kim jumped of the swing and stopped Pie. He stand in front of Pie, his hands holding the swing. He bent down and kissed Pie, a sweet kiss but Pie replied which make it a long kiss, he took Pie to stand up. His arm wrapped her waist. They broke their kiss because a camera flash shocked them.

 

“Why did you stop? That was a good moment.” Zee is there, holding his camera.

 

“Why are you here?” Kim sounds frustrated.

 

“I was looking for you. I took you a good picture.”

 

“Stupid.” Kim mumbled.

 

“The guests are going home, they are looking for you.” Zee grinned and go inside.

 

“Let’s go inside, Pie.” Kim asked her.

 

“I wonder why Zee always caught us.” Pie said and followed Kim inside.

 

“He knows how to break our moment.”

 

The guests are saying good bye to them one by one, Kim and Pie very tired. Mario, Zee and Tavee staying there until all the guest went home. They went to a club after that. Kim took off his bow tie to make his clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter