Chapter 44

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44

 

“Look, it’s really a beautiful villa, Kim!” Pie yelled when they came to the villa. It’s a villa with one bed room, but it has a private indoor swimming pool with natural decoration, they made fake stones with a small waterfall and some plants.

 

“Of course it is, you choose it, and it costs so much.” Kim mumbles the last words.

 

“I hear that, stingy stitch. You asked me to choose my gift.”

 

“Oh yes, because I love you too much, and that amount of money can’t match it.” Kim hugged her from behind.

 

“I am going to have diabetic by your sweet tongue.” She caressed Kim’s hand.

 

“I am already get diabetic only by looking at you.”

“That’s one too cheesy, Kim.” Pie laughed and turned herself to face Kim. “What are we going to do, today?”

 

“Hmm, it’s too late to go to the beach, maybe you could swim here, take a rest and we will go out for dinner?”

 

“What’s that ‘you could swim’? don’t you want to swim with me?”

 

“I will, but I need to finish the payment for this villa first, right?” Kim caressed her hairs.

 

“I think we already pay it by credit card?”

 

“Yes, they just open the payment in our credit card, but it’s not settle yet, so I need to go to the receptionist and settle it down with my sign. It won’t take long, honey.”

 

“Okay.. Then, I will looking for our room first.”

 

Kim walked back to the lobby, while Pie roaming around the villa. “Huaa, the view is amazing, oh my God, I know I choose the right place!” Pie talked to herself. Their room is in second floor of the Villa, It’s made by glass, so they clearly can see the view from outside, it’s a deep blue sea with clear water, you cannot see the horizon, it’s like the sky and sea became one. Pie laid herself on the bed, “Oh Jesus, it’s so comfort.” She stretch her hands, “I am going to sleep because it’s so comfort.” Pie closed her eyes, but suddenly she sat on the bed, “Oh I am forget I need to take out Kim’s gift from our suitcase.” She immediately jumped out the bed and took the gift for Kim. “I should hide it first before I surprised him.” Pie looked around to find a good hiding place. “Ah, he won’t open it.” She opened the small counter near the bed and put it inside, and laid herself again.

 

“I think you were swimming.” Suddenly Kim came to the room, he ed his shirt and put it on the chair. “It’s so hot here.” He opened the suitcase and took out his camera. “I need to save it, hmm..” He walked to the bed and want to open the small counter where Pie put the gift for him.

 

“KIM!” Pie unconsciously yelled.

 

“What’s wrong Pie?” He stopped his move.

 

“Don’t put your camera there!”

 

“Why you have to yell on me? You shocked me. I want to save it here.”

 

“No, no, let me kept it.” Pie took the camera from Kim.

 

“You are so weird.” He sat on the bed and unbuckled his belt, then he laid on the bed. “Oh, it’s nice to meet you bed.”

 

“That’s not safe there. I will put it in the deposit box.”

 

“No, I want to take some picture. Nah, just put it on the table.”

 

Pie put it on the table near the bed, “Let’s swim, Kim.”

 

“I am tired, this bed tied me.”

 

“Nooo.. come on..” Pie pulled Kim’s hand, but Kim’s pulled her back and she falls on the bed.

 

“Noooo…” Kim replayed Pie’s, “Your voice is so cute, you know.” He hugs her but he closed his eyes. “We still have a couple days, I want to sleep now, I am so tired.”

 

“Kiiimm..”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“Kimmm..”

 

Kim didn’t reply her again, he is sleeping.. “Uuh, this big Panda.” Pie touched his nose carefully, down to his cheek, “You are so cute when you were sleeping.” She whispered and caressed his hair. “I can’t imagine if I didn’t meet you.” She leaned a kiss on Kim’s forehead, “I love you.” She snuggled on Kim and closed her eyes.

 

---------------------

 

KIM POV.

 

When I woke up, I saw the sun is going to fade away in the horizon, I woke up in Pie’s embrace. The warmest place in the world that I want to be forever, she breaths steadily, peacefully. The sunset is beautiful, it’s like the fire in the sky, devour the beautiful blue sky in to the more beautiful colour. But the most beautiful creature of God’s hands is now beside me, sleeping in peacefulness.

 

Let me tell you if you don’t know, two years a go we met when we were both on holiday to Cambodia, it’s a coincident that I saw her through my lens, and I met her again in the sunset point, and brave my self to talk with her. Both of us did stupid thing, I was unbelieves in love, I was a man with free life, did what ever I wanted, even my parents cannot stop me, I was a man that secretly hoping for a miracle that could change my life. I don’t really know about her, did she believe in love or not? How was her life back then? Who she loves or did she ever in love? Do I need to know? Sometimes I think I really want to know about her past, did she do something stupid like I did or did she loves someone so much before me? But I am too jealous to know if there was other man in her life other than me.

 

She is the miracle that happened in my life, she is the answer of my prayer. Sounds too naïf? Maybe, but that’s the truth. For a man who shunned by his family because he has his own dream, a woman like her could change your world. She always follows me, she always besides me and helps me to make my dreams come true. I had passed many things that I think I couldn’t, because of her. I never know what’s her dream, I never ask her, she gave up everything for me. One year a go, she moved from Amsterdam to L.A, it’s not easy for her, but she did. She left her life, her friends, just for being with me. I realized it, she is too good for me. She takes care of me, more than you could imagine. She knows me so well, she knows what food I like, she knows the brand of my shaving cream, she knows every details of me. I never think there is a people like her exist in my world. But she is here. Two years to make me realize I want her more. I was attached too my past, to my fear, but she shows me she could change me to be a better person, she changes my life in many ways. The story that she wrote, it gave me a big fear that I would lose her someday.  In my eyes, she is more beautiful than anything. Look at her face, her cute lips, rosy cheeks, sharp and small nose, her eyes bright like a sunshine, her short and small fingers, but more than that, her heart that always love me unconditionally. She will be mad if I did something wrong, she will be hurt if I mad at her, but she never stop loving and caring me.

 

“Kim..” Her voice woke me up from my deep thought.

 

“Hi..”

 

“What time is it?”

 

“I don’t know, but It’s twilight, look at the sunset.” She turned her face to see the sunset. “It’s beautiful..”

 

“Hmm..” She nodded.

 

“Pie..” I called her name and kissed her rosy cheek.

 

“What?” She looked at me with her bright eyes. I know I want to face everything with that eyes keep looking on me.

 

“Nothing.. You look beautiful, more than the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter