Chapter 1

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

He toted his bag on the shoulder while busy taking picture with his camera. He is here, in Angkor Watt, the dream place for every photographers; he made it to come here in his vacation. Being a success photographer sometimes makes him stress, having a lot of exhibitions around the world, photo sessions with some models for magazines, living in the hectic city named Los Angeles, he needs refreshing. South East Asia just the best choice for his holiday, he loves the view, culture, even the food, and wanted to capture it by his second eye, his camera. Also, he want to go back to his home land, Thailand. It’s been 15 years he left Thailand to study abroad, because his parents wanted him to be a doctor, but he loves photography so much, so he ended up taking photography and design as his subject in university. He drowned to western life style, staying in a big city, he grew up as a open minded person.

He came to Angkor watt by a car from his hotel since 5 AM, waited for the sun rises, it is not on holiday session, but tourists keep coming. He went to all temples there and the last one is Angkor Tom. “The last one is Angkor Tom, Sir.” The guide told him.

 

“Yes, I need some time there.” He answered while checking the photos on his camera. The weather is so hot, he checked his phone and find out it’s 40 degrees Celsius there. “It’s so hot.” He mumbled.

 

“it is still warm, Sir, on the end of year we might get 45 degrees celsius here.”

 

“I will be burning here.” He toted his bag again and jumped from the car, “I will meet you here later.” He continued and walked, start to take picture. So, this is Angkor Tom, it’s majestic. He thought, and without hesitate he started to taking picture, perpetuate the grandeur using his second eye. If only he could take a picture only with his eyes, he would capture every corners of this place. He directs his camera, his eyes on it. He stunned for a second, and started to push his camera’s shutter. A beautiful woman is standing there, between the pillars, holding an umbrella to cover herself from the sunshine, her beautifulness is natural, he has met a lot of beautiful women, models, socialites and actress, but she is shining in his eyes, on his camera, she is a goddess. The woman moved, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter