Chapter 57

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After both of us showering and arguing about our hickey’s made we went to the hotel where the guys were at. Apparently they were bored and had been calling Kris for a long while. Expect Kris’s phone had died and Tao called my cell phone about five times. I followed Kris to the hotel room and he entered the room.

I saw Lay and Chen watching TV and laying on the bed. I heard the shower running and I figured it was Tao. I sat on the empty bed and Kris sat next to me. Chen turned off the TV and looked at us.

“Nice marks.” He said smiling.

I widen my eyes and pulled my hair to the side where Kris left me the hickey. “Kris loves to leave them around.”

Lay laughed showing off his dimples. “Ge has one too!”

Kris cleared his throat and grabbed a pillow to throw it at Lay. He dodged it and threw it back at Kris. I almost got hit. I moved myself off the bed and then bumped into something wet. Tao. I widen my eyes. He had his towel wrapped around his waist. “Ah!”

I covered my eyes and faced the wall.

“Tao!” Kris yelled.

“Ge! Jie!” Tao said in a playful manner.

“Yah! Put some clothes on will you!” shouted Chen.

Tao laughed and then I heard the door close. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I uncovered my face and saw Kris. He sighed and shook his head.

“Well that’s something you don’t see every day.” I said smiling and fanning myself.

“Bèn dàn” Lay said smiling. “Don’t ask.”

I nodded my head. “I wasn’t going too.”

He smiled and winked at me. “So Ge what are we doing today?”

“Yeah, the day is almost up too!” Chen grabbed the pillow that was on the floor and placed it back on the bed. “Can we go to the mall that’s right here?”

I looked at Kris and he looked at me. He nodded his head.

I heard a door open. “Panda you better be decent!”

Tao laughed and came out. He wore a red t-shirt with dark jeans. He grabbed his black converse and put them on. “I want to go to the mall too! I want to see what they have.”

“Well hurry up and tie your shoes!” Kris said as he held me from behind.

“Ok ok. How are you doing Jie? Did Ge give you – what’s that on your neck?” Tao asked pointing at my neck.

I pressed my lips together and smacked Kris’s arm. “This is your fault!”

Kris chuckled. “Mine? You were the one who kissed my neck this morning.”

“Only because you –“ I stopped talking knowing Lay, Chen and Tao were listening. I turned and looked at Lay and Chen. “Hey do you guys want to walk over to the mall while Kris waits for Tao?”

Lay and Chen exchanged looks and nodded their heads. I got out of his arms and gave him a smirk. Kris gave me look and I knew he wasn’t happy. Oh well he was embarrassing me right now in front of s. I didn’t really like that. Lay and Chen headed to the elevator and went towards the mall.

“I got an idea!” Lay said smiling. “Let’s run over there and get a head start.”

Chen smiled and nodded his head. “I’m in. What about you Noona?”

Noona? I blinked at him and he was smiling. “You called me ‘Noona’.”

Chen smiled. “Well you are older than us right?”

I nodded my head. “But we aren’t in Korea.”

“So? We aren’t in China and Tao calls you ‘Jie’ just like I will.” Lay said showing his dimple.

“Lay I must say your dimple are adorable!” I said smiling. “I have to say that before Kris hears it.”

“Thanks” he said smiling. “Speaking of Ge he is coming!” Lay started running away toward the mall.

“I can’t run!” I shouted at Lay but he was already far.

Chen bent down in front of me. “Get on quickly!”

I didn’t think twice I placed my arms around his neck and her got a hold on my legs running after Lay. I heard Chen panting while he was carrying me. I heard Kris and Tao yelling after us but I wasn’t sure what exactly. Chen started smiling once he saw Lay run inside. Chen kept following and I pointed to place to hide.

Chen shouted at Lay in Korean and Lay understood. Lay went into the store Chen told him and bent down to catch his breath. I felt bad for him carrying me. I patted his back and smiled. “Thanks Chen.”

Chen nodded his head. “Why can’t you run?”

“You can’t run?” Lay said from catching his breath.

I pressed my lips together. “It’s a long story. But to make it short, I got injured and it’s hard for me to run again.”

They both nodded their heads and didn’t ask anything after that. We started walking around and hoping to find Kris and Tao. Lay and Chen would go into every store and got distracted with shoes or hats. I thought it was cute. I looked around the store and found a shirt maybe Lay would like.

“Hey Chen come here for a minute?” I said from my place.

Chen came over and smiled. “What’s up?”

“Help me pick out something for Lay and Tao please.” I said smiling at him.

Chen grabbed my wrist and showed me a hat that Tao would like and a shoes Lay was looking at. He winked at me and picked out a hat for Tao. It was cute panda hat. I laughed and nodded my head. I grabbed the shoes that Lay was looking at. They were purple and they were converse. I just didn’t know his size.

Chen told me and I asked for the worker to give me one size and she did. Chen walked away looking at something and then placed it back. I went to go look at it and it was a journal of some sort with blank pages.

“Chen keeps looking at it and puts it back.” Lay came to my side startling me.       

“He doesn’t want it or something?” I asked him.

“He is deciding. He could use something like that for songs. He sometimes plays the piano in a practice room and tries to come up with something.” He said getting it from me. “Are you going to get it?”

“For him?” I asked.

Lay nodded his head.

I smiled and took it from him. “I want to get you, Chen and Tao something.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter