Chapter 23

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kris’s P.O.V*

After leaving the beach before getting into the car I had a short long argument with Eliza to let me drive since she drove first. I wanted to let her rest but she was being stubborn. I finally got a hold of the keys in my hand and opened the door to the passengers’ side so she could in it. She told me what she wanted to eat and I drove there. I have to admit the power in her car is bit different from mine but I got used to it after driving on the highway. We had eaten buffalo wings together and when we were done we left. It was barely getting dark when we left the restaurant.

I looked over to my side and Eliza was staring out the window. She seemed to be in a deep thought. She had her hands on her lap holding them together. I grabbed her hand and held it with mine. She got startled but relaxed. She smiled at me and I did the same. The she went back looking at the window. Shortly after she fell asleep. I smiled when I saw her asleep and I would focus on the road.

I felt glad that we came to the beach today. I had a lot of fun with her. I couldn’t stop thinking about how I had her in my arms. I could tell when I first took off my shirt she was indeed checking me out. To be honest, when I saw her wearing something simple I couldn’t help but notice her nice figure. I too was checking her out but I didn’t make it obvious as she did. I found it adorable how she tried to hide it from me. I smirked and started thinking about how when we got out of the water and I just held her from behind. I had to admit I do like holding her that way. Why? I don’t know. It’s just a feeling I have that I must do.

I suddenly started thinking of how she kissed me. I was in shock. I wasn’t expecting her to do that but it was the first for me for a girl who wants to be in control too. That kiss I didn’t want to stop but we both we lacking air so we did. Not to mention the words I had told her before we started to go for a walk.

You will have me now. No more worries for others who don’t care about you as much as I do.

I meant every word. I would never lie about that to Eliza. She is becoming the most important person in my life. Next to my mom and of course the members in EXO-K & M. Eliza slowly made that list on her own. For that I’m glad. I like having her around I like being around her. Holding her. Holding her hand. Having her smiling at me with that aura she has. I’ve heard when you find someone like that, never let them go.

I sighed for a moment and looked at Eliza. She was in the same sleeping position as before. I was still holding her hand. I held onto it a bit tighter and gave a small smile. I felt my heart pounding inside my chest but this time it felt different. I looked back at the road and quickly back at Eliza. I tried to shake off that feeling but I made myself stop and think for a moment. ‘If I ignore this feeling it will only get worse and I’ll keep denying something. Just when I kept denying my feelings for her but this is different.’

Before I knew it we were already back to Eliza’s place. I parked the car and turned it off. I looked at Eliza and I wanted to wake her up but I had a better idea. I got out of the car and went to open up her apartment. I put the stuff she had taken and put it on the chair next to the table. I went back to the car and unbuckled her seatbelt. I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I laid her down gently and slowly.

I thought of waking her up so she could shower and take off all that sand and salt water. But she looked so relaxed and peaceful asleep. I sat on the edge of the bed just looking at her. I pushed a strand of hair away from her face and placed it behind her ear. I leaned in to kiss her forehead. When I did so I closed my eyes. Soon that feeling came back again. Just like when I was driving. I have this weird feeling inside me.

But one thing is for sure the feeling is good. I moved away from Eliza’s face and smiled at her. I took off her sandals and put a light blanket above her in case she was to get cold or hot. I really didn’t want to leave her but I know I have too. I would call her tomorrow or come by. I got up and looked at her for a few minutes. I smiled and walked out of the room. I placed her car keys on the table and grabbed mine.

I drove home and checked my phone. I had been texting Tao and told him I went out with Eliza to the beach. He wanted to scoop with what we did. Then I remembered what Eliza asked me.

 Is Taoris real?

I smiled and shook my head once I parked the car to my apartment I was at. I mean sure Tao and I are close and we do a lot of things together. I thought about that for a bit longer as I sat in my car and I just chuckled. I nodded my head. Its true Taoris is real. I had forgotten we have matching friendship bracelet. I got out of the car and went inside my apartment. I took off my shoes and got in the shower.

Once I was out I had a towel on my head to dry it. I went to sit on the bed when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Eliza. I answered it right away.

“Hey sleepy head.” I said with a smile.

“It’s so nice of you to say goodbye.” She responded.

I gave a small chuckle. “Well, you were asleep I didn’t want to bug you.”

“Doesn’t matter, I still wanted to see you before you left.” I could tell she was giving a sad facial expression.

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.” I said with a smile on my face.

“Did you shower already?” she asked me.

“Yeah, are you going to shower yourself?”

“I just got out.”

My eyes widen. “Seriously?”

I heard her giggle over the phone and I could just picture it in my head. It just made me want to go back over there and just spend the night with her. But I shook off that idea. Maybe I was moving fast with her. It was hard to tell. We continued talking on the phone for a while and we ended the call. I knew she was tired so I wanted her to rest. I put my towel to hang and then went to lie down on the bed.

I started to let my mind roam and it automatically went to Eli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter