Chapter 40

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kris’s P.O.V*

Eliza was taking shower and I was sitting in the living room. I sighed as I just looked at the TV screen. I wasn’t really pay attention to what was on. I mind was in deep thoughts of how fast everything was going. I was going to be leaving next week. As much as I didn’t want to admit this… I really don’t want to go back to Seoul. I don’t know how it was going to be without having Eliza around.

I mean I was doing fine without her and all. But this was different. I never wanted to leave her. We really got attached to each other. It actually got to the point in class she is all I think about. Once I get out of class I just want to hold her in my arms and never let go. I shut my eyes and listened to the water running in the shower.

I sighed again and moved my hand to my chest. I took out my necklace she gave me and smiled. I couldn’t believe she got this for me. I wasn’t really expecting her to do this. But I really loved the necklace. I am glad she did it. I really didn’t want to give back the one I had. Now I have one of my own and I can wear it always. I kissed the key and put it down.

The water had stopped running. I knew Eliza would be out soon. I stayed in my place and closed my eyes. I wish I didn’t have to leave. I really want to stay longer. But I know I couldn’t. I signed with the company and I have to go back. Everyone does. I wonder how Kai is holding up with his girlfriend. I wondered if he is going through the same as me.

I wanted to spend the rest of time with Eliza as much as possible. Finals – sadly were getting in the way of it. We have been studying this week and when we come back to the apartment we eat something and go to bed. I don’t mind since I get to have Eliza next to me. I love holding her when I sleep. I love kissing her shoulder so she can relax while she sleeps. I love how she lets me hold her tightly. I just love everything about her.

It just makes me feel as if I’m not ready to let go of something important to me. I just couldn’t. I didn’t want too. For sure I knew that once I’m on the terminal boarding the plane its going to hurt us both. We both knew our relationship ends there. Everything between us would end and we would have to move on with our life. I heard the door open to the bathroom and I moved my head.

Eliza came out smiling drying her hair with the towel. She smiled at me and came towards me. I smiled back at her. She always looks beautiful in my eyes. She bent down towards me face and kissed me sweetly. I moved my hand to cup her cheek and keep her close. I pulled back and kissed the tip of her nose. She smiled and went to the bedroom. I got up from the sofa and got my things ready to shower.

*Eliza’s P.O.V*

The next morning my alarm on my phone went off. I quickly grabbed it and shut it off. It made my heart racing inside my chest. I shut my eyes for a bit and then opened them. I looked over to my side and Kris was still asleep. I smiled and moved myself to face him. My chest laid a bit on his chest and my hand resting on it. I smiled while I watched him sleep.

He looked so relaxed and calm. I never wanted to stop looking at him. He is just so handsome. I’ll never forget why he became my bias in the first place. I smiled and just studied his face. His eyebrows were thick and bush. They were attractive. My eyes moved to his eye lashes that were long and curled on the tips. I touched his nose with my free hand. His lips he used to kiss me whenever.

I started thinking of everything that I knew about him. Well how can a fan not know about her bias right? I was thinking about where he was born and then lived in Canada. I was thinking about how many languages he can speak. He is kind of the next Henry Lau. I giggled a bit to myself. I then started thinking about Kris’s names. Wu Fan. Actually Kris had different names but still answered to them all. There was… Wu Fan, Wu Yi Fan, Kris and… I couldn’t remember the last one. I started thinking hard about it.

I widen my eyes as soon as I got it. Kevin Li. I moved myself up and smiled. His real English name is Kevin Li. I mouthed ‘oh my god’. I smiled wider and looked at him. I wondered if he would wake up if I called him that. I couldn’t hold it any longer. I got my phone to check the time.  We still had enough until we needed to get ready. But first I wanted to play a bit.

“Kris?” I said softly. He didn’t move he only sighed as he slept.

I soon felt his arm on my waist pulling me towards him. I smiled and shook my head. This is interesting.

“Kris…” I said again softly. Kris didn’t move.

I smiled more and I couldn’t wait to see his reaction now. I called him one more time louder but he didn’t budge. I sighed and kissed his chin. His eyebrow twitched a bit and relaxed. It was time now.

“Kevin?” I said looking at him. Kris’s eyes opened automatically as if he was a robot. I looked at him a bit surprised. I tried to hide my smile but it didn’t help. “I can’t believe it worked.”

Kris looked at me and blinked. “How did you know that name?”

“What?” I asked smiling still. “That is your name isn’t it? Kevin?”

Kris shut his eyes and sighed. “Yeah… No one really calls me that… expect my mom.”

I nodded my head and moved myself to press my lips against his. He didn’t react at first but he moved his lips with mine and held me close. I broke off the kiss and rested my forehead on his. “I know that name because after all you are my bias.”

Kris smiled and pecked my lips. “I suppose you can get away with that.”

“Really?” I asked looking at him.

He smiled but then smile turned into a smirk. He grabbed my waist and started tickling me. I started to laugh as I tried to pull away. I couldn’t he was much stronger than I was. I continued to laugh and Kris had finally stopped. My hair was in my face and we both pushed it out of the way. I looked at him and he used his elbows for support.

“Ok… so I lied.” He said smiling. I glared at him flicked his forehead. He squinted his eye to endure the pain and opened them. “I love you too Angel.”

I smiled and moved myself towards him. I cupped his face and pressed my lips again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter