Chapter 55

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to my car then I noticed we would be going in three cars. It wasn’t really needed. I looked over to Christi and she was fine on taking her car. That way she could just go home after that. I agreed with her and Tao wanted to ride with me so I let him. I pulled out of the parking lot and waited for Kris to show up.

I saw a car behind me from the side and it was the same car Kris drove when he was here. I smiled in the mirror and saw three hands waving at me.

“Oh! That’s the others!” Tao said looking at the side mirror. I nodded my head and drove off with them following me. Christi mentioned she would meet us there so she was ahead already.

I played some music and then gave Tao my ipod for him to mess with. He wouldn’t let one song finish. After he would find one he would play it and then find another song and then play it. I thought it was funny. I guess I should keep certain songs together.

“Jie,” Tao said looking at me.

I did a quick look at him and he had a serious face on. “What is it?”

“Thanks.” He said smiling.

“For what?” I said confused.

“I haven’t seen this side of Ge in a long time.” He said looking away and messing with the ipod. “You really are someone important to him.”

I smiled and nodded my head. “He is important to me too.”

“Then come to Seoul with us.” He said suddenly. “You won’t be alone. I’ll come over to visit and so will Ge and the others once you get to know them. We will be one happy family!”

I laughed at his comment as I continued to drive. “And who are we in the family?”

Tao thought for a moment. “Jie and Ge are the parents.”

“Parents?” I said raising my eyebrows.

Tao nodded his head. “Since I’m the youngest of EXO-M I’m the baby!”

I couldn’t help but laugh at his ideas. I thought they were cute. “I don’t know if Kris wants to be a dad just yet.”

“Jie, what if Kris did ask you to marry him? Would you say yes?” he asked out of the blue.

I turned into the parking lot to the bowling alley and parked the car. “I’m not sure. I don’t think we are ready to get married.”

“But let’s say if you were would you?”

I looked at Tao and then I saw Kris next to Tao’s door. He was smiling and laughing with the others. “I would.”

Tao smiled and hugged my tightly. “I would love to have you for a sister in law!”

I smiled and hugged him back. I saw Kris getting out of the car and he saw the  hugging. I smiled more and whispered in Tao’s ear. “I got an idea.”

We let go and he looked at me. “What is it?”

“You said you wanted to be on team’s right?” I said smirking now.

Tao nodded his head. “Yeah?”

“Do you want be with me and Christi?” 

Tao nodded his head repeatedly and smiled wide. “YES!”

I got out of the car and Kris was in front of my door. He didn’t look as happy. He looked a bit annoyed with the skin-ship Tao and I had. “Hey you.”

“Don’t ‘hey’ me, what were you and Tao doing?” he asked making me lean against my car.

I laughed. “Nothing just talking.”

Kris kept coming closer to me and placed his hands on my waist. I suddenly blushed at his action. He moved forward and before he could press his lips on mine he was pushed to the side.

“No socializing with the enemy Jie!” Tao said grabbing my wrist.

“What?” Kris said looking confused. “Enemy?”

I winked and walked away from him. “We already picked teams.”

“Eliza!” Kris was already annoyed and that’s when Tao started to walk faster and soon he was running. I was still being pulled by him and that meant I was running too. I hope nothing would happen. Right when I thought that I felt a pain around my ankle.

“Tao stop!” I said trying to pull away from him. I broke free and picked up my ankle.

“Are you ok?” Kris said as he came to my side. He bent down and moved my jeans a bit up. “It doesn’t look swollen.” He moved up and looked at me. “Did you feel anything?”

I smiled and nodded my head. “It was just a small pain.”

“What’s going on?” Tao looked confused.

“She –“

“Nothing panda.” I said cutting off Kris. I looked at him and shook my head. I didn’t want anyone to know about my ankle. Kris kissed my head and understood. “Let’s go play.”

We went inside and Christi was messing with her phone. Tao ran up to her and Kris was to my side. Lay and Chen were looking around the alley. They made it seem as if they haven’t seen anything like it before. It wasn’t much. They had about twenty or twenty-five lanes. There was laser tagging. There was a game room full of games obviously and a snack bar.

Lay and Chen wanted to bowl but also play games. We decided on playing two games of bowling then we could do what we wanted. Christi could only play two games of bowling and then she had to leave. I told her we were on teams and she thought it was funny how I wasn’t with Kris.

Kris was a bit annoyed but he got over it. Lay and Chen got their shoes sizes and went to lane ten. We had lane twelve. But lucky for us lane eleven as closed due to repairs. I had put on my shoes and went to go look for a bowling ball with Christi. Tao and Lay had picked theirs and Chen and Kris were doing the same.

When I was looking for a good ball I felt an arm pull me back a bit. I saw Kris and he smiled. “What made you pick Tao instead of me?”

I laughed as I got my ball. “I’m saving the best for last.”

I walked away from Kris and heard him chuckle. I turned around and I winked at him. He started walking towards me and we went to our lanes. We explained to Tao how we play bowling since it’s a different from how they play. We play by knocking down as many as we can to get a strike. They played by getting what they can out one through ten. If you hit a number for example six then you have to hit as many as you want but six.

I found it a bit confusing but Christi and I were pretty good at bowling. We used to do it a lot in high school. We kept getting strikes for a while. I looked over to Kris’s lane and they were doing a good job. Lay was getting strikes along with Chen. Kris although got a few gutters but then hit five pins. I smiled at him and he winked at me.

“Jie!” Tao said making me look at him. He bowled his ball and he got a strike. Lately he had been getting gutters too. Taoris moment I thought in my head. He started to jump up and down. “I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter