Chapter 42

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I finally felt I studied enough I decided to go home. I felt really tried now and all I wanted to do was eat and sleep. I took my time getting home. I even drove slowly on purpose. I had gotten out of the car once I parked it. I suddenly saw Kris’s car. I went to touch the hood and it was still warm. He must have just gotten back.

I quickly went to my door and it was open. “Kris?”

Kris came out of my bedroom and smiled “There you are. Where were you?”

I placed my bag on the table and smiled as I walked towards him. “I was at the library studying believe it or not.”

“Are you hungry?” he asked randomly.

I nodded my head. “Yes I am.”

“Then I believe you.” Kris wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to him. He bent down and pressed his lips on mine. I rested my hands on his shoulders and kissed him back sweetly. “How does pizza sound?”

I smiled and nodded my head. “Sounds good.”

Kris pressed his lips back on mine again and pulled back. “What do you want to watch?”

We always watched a movie or a show. I didn’t know what I was in the mood for. “Nothing scary please.”

Kris nodded his head. “Agreed.”

I smiled as got the remote to the TV to see what I could find. I surfed the channel until I found a movie. It was one of the Transformers movies. I believe it was the second one. I left it there. Kris and I had just settled on the sofa when there was a knock on the door. Kris and I looked at each other and we didn’t want to get up.

Kris had made the call ten minutes ago and it got here pretty fast. I was surprised. Kris got up to get the door and paid for the pizza. I went to the kitchen and got two sprites to drink. I was about to get the paper plate when I felt Kris’s arm around my waist holding me. I turned and smiled at him. Kris kissed my cheek and smiled.

I got the plates and Kris kept his arm around my waist until we got back to the sofa. It was odd. He had never clung like that to me before. We ate our pizza and watched the movie. I had about four slices and Kris had about the same as me. The movie had finished and we just stayed on the sofa. It so happened we both fell asleep.

I had my head on Kris’s shoulder and he had his arm around me. I really didn’t want to move from this spot but I wanted to shower. I got up carefully not waking up Kris. As soon as I stood on my feet I felt myself being pulled back down. I was now lying on the sofa and Kris was on top.

I was surprised at first but I only giggled. Kris smirked and pressed his lips on mine. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. “I missed you today.”

I nodded my head. “I missed you too.”

Kris kept looking at me for a moment then his face moved towards me and his lips were on my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling him closer towards me. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Kris moved up and pressed his lips back on mine. I felt his tongue touch my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let him in.

I felt those tingling inside my body again. I really didn’t know what it meant. I continued to kiss Kris and his hands went under my shirt. I felt his cold hands hold my waist and the kiss started to get a bit heated. I started feeling hot around the room. I pulled back slowly and we both were panting. I opened my eyes and Kris had his eyes opened already.

“I can tell how much you missed me.” I said smiling at him.

Kris cracked a smile and kissed me gently and pulled away. “Oh yeah.”

He slowly moved up off me and I was able to get up. I stood on my feet and walked to the bedroom. I saw Kris get up from the sofa and he leaned against the door entrance. I got my things I needed and my night clothes. “I’m going to take a quick shower.”

Kris nodded his head and kissed me before I locked myself up in the bathroom. I smiled and walked in and shut the door. I placed my things on the counter and took off my shirt leaving me in my bra. I then noticed the red spot on my neck where Kris was kissing me. I glared at the mark and just shook my head. I swear what will I do with him.

Love him always… is all I can do.

When I got out of the shower and put on my night clothes I opened the door to let the steam out. I got my dirty things and put it in the basket. I opened the door widely and saw Kris laying on the bed with his eyes shut. I smiled and went towards him. I sat next to him and poked his sides. Kris’s eyes opened automatically and looked at me. I stood up quickly and moved away.

“Sorry.” I said smiling. “I touched your tickle spots.”

Kris sat up and shook his head. “It’s fine if you don’t continue tickling me. Then we have a problem.”

I nodded my head and smiled. I sat back down and moved my shirt to the side. “Thanks for the gift.”

Kris smirked and nodded his head. “You’re welcome Angel.”

I rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly. “Go shower so we can sleep.”

Kris sighed and got off the bed. He got his things and shut the door to the bathroom. When I heard the water running I quickly got my bag and opened it. I got out the scrapbook and the pictures with the other scrapbook. I put it in my closet and made sure Kris wouldn’t find it.

I went back to the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter