Chapter 46

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kris’s P.O.V*

It’s been two weeks for me since I have been back in Seoul. When I had arrived back I had two days of rest and on the third day Kai and I reported to the company building to meet up with the CEO. I can still remember that day as if it was yesterday. Kai was shaking and scared. I kept telling him to relax but it didn’t help him. He had gone to the restroom I don’t know how many times. I lost count after the fifth time.

****

“Kris why did you break the rules?” asked the CEO of SM. His name was Lee Soo Man. He is also the Uncle of SNSD’s Sunny. But he doesn’t really treat her differently from the rest of the idols.

I wasn’t really looking at him. I was looking down at my shoes. I felt a nudge and I looked up to see Seung Hwan Hyung nodding his head forward. CEO of SM was waiting for my answer. I looked at him and his eyes were hard when our eyes met. I wanted to look away but I couldn’t. It felt as if I was stuck.

“I didn’t mean to do it. It… just happened.” I said softly. I was able to tear away from his gaze. I looked down at my shoes again and waited for him to yell or something but he didn’t. He only sighed.

“Seung Hwan” said CEO of SM. “Grab his phone. Delete any pictures that Kris has of his so called girlfriend and anything else.”

I widen my eyes and looked at Seung Hwan Hyung. I was ready to delete the numbers from my phone but the pictures. I held onto my phone tightly and kept it close to me. I moved it to my back and Seung Hwan Hyung was able to get it out of my reach. I shut my eyes and looked away.

I didn’t want to be watching him going through the pictures and deleted every single one. Then I remembered I have the scrapbook. I had to make sure that is safe and never let CEO of SM know I have that. I needed to keep it close to me. Just like the necklace I’ve kept close to me. I never take it off.

I do take it off when I shower but I put it back on. I took a peak at Seung Hwan  Hyung and he was deleted the pictures. He stopped scrolling and he handed the phone back to me. I looked at my phone and there was one picture he didn’t delete. I looked at him about to smile when he used his index finger and put it on his mouth.

“You’ll be banned from group activities for a month.” said CEO of SM firmly. I looked up at him and saw him standing from his chair. “You will also help clean the SM buildings.”

I suppose this is the punishment he was talking about? This doesn’t sound too bad. A month of no group activities seemed alright. A month will pass by fast. I didn’t like the idea of cleaning but what else could I do? I nodded my head at him. CEO of SM turned around and faced the window looking out.

His hands were behind him and he excused me to leave. I bowed to him and left. I felt good that Seung Hwan Hyung didn’t delete one picture. I just hope he wouldn’t get fired for pulling a string for me. He knew how much Eliza meant to me. So he was doing me a huge favor. I walked out and I saw Kai. He got up once he saw me. He bit his bottom lip and waited for my answer.

“How did it go?” he asked as I walked up to him.

“If you have any photos of your girlfriend you want to keep send them to me.” I said softly.

Kai widen his eyes and nodded his head. He messed with his phone for a bit and then they called him in. I was going to wait but I was told not to. I was told to go back to the dorm and stay there for further instructions. I guess my punishment has started and Kai’s will start as well once he leaves the office. I sighed as I walked out of the building. There was the van Kai and I came in together. I got in and waited a bit. The driver was Seung Hwan Hyung. But it turned out the other manager we have drove me back.

“Why did you break the rules Kris?” she asked me.

I ignored her and looked out the window watching the cars pass by. I wasn’t in the mood talking to her or anyone for the moment.

“She probably just dated you for being her idol.” Said the manager shaking her head.

I looked at her through the drivers mirror and glared. “You don’t know anything. I suggest you keep your comments to yourself.”

She had opened to say something but then shut it. I didn’t like this manager. Not because of her comment but because I know she doesn’t like me for god knows what reason. I got my phone and looked at the picture that didn’t get deleted. It was Eliza smiling at the camera and it was my favorite picture. I always look at it before I went to sleep.

****     

I heard the alarm on my phone go off. I tried to avoid it but it wasn’t helping. I grabbed my phone and shut it off. I wasn’t really asleep. I had just been lying in bed awake. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. It was quiet and still around the dorm. The members were still asleep and I had to wake up early in the morning to be at the SM staff building. It was a bit far but Seung Hwan Hyung would drive.

I splashed my face with water to wake up. I grabbed the towel and dried my face. Seung Hwan Hyung would pick up Kai first than me. I got dressed and grabbed something for me to eat. I got an apple and munched on it until I saw the black van. I sat on the steps and put some music on.

Without even knowing I heard something soft playing. I didn’t feel like changing it so I let it play. Then I realize it was the song Angel. I stopped eating my apple for a moment and listened to it. I slowly moved my jaw to finish the piece that was in my mouth. I couldn’t stop thinking about Eliza. I thought about her every day. I wanted to know what she was doing. I wanted to know how she is doing.

I wanted to see her to hold her again. I wanted to keep her close to me and never let go. I sighed as soon as the song finished. I missed Eliza so much I wanted to stop thinking about it. I know that sounds wrong but sometimes I would get in trouble while cleaning. I would day dreaming in my world with Eliza and Kai had to snap me out of it.

Kai was the favorite at cleaning. I didn’t mind. He is able to text his girlfriend when he can and he hasn’t gotten caught. I fear he might but I hope he doesn’t. I wanted to call Eliza to hear her voice. I just wanted to hear it. I went back to eating my apple and before I knew it I was done. I through the apple away in the trash can and saw the van.

I got inside and Kai was asleep. I sighed as I shut the door and didn’t greet Seung Hwan Hyung. He looked tired and ready to go back to sleep. I hadn’t gotten any good sleep. I usually stay awake and sleep for a few minutes and then I’m awake. I even sleep during my break and then Kai wakes me up to get back to work. I’m just used to having Eliza sleep next to me I can’t sleep comfortable anymore.

I started to wonder how she sleeps at night. I wanted to know if she is the same way with me. Can’t sleep and wants each other together; sleeping together. I miss holding her in my arms while we slept. I missed that most. It’s so comfortable having her in my arms. I also miss our make-out sessions. I smirked at the last thought. Eliza is a good kisser and her lips were perfect with mine. I shut my eyes hoping to see her in my mind and touch her.

The car had come to a stop and I opened my eyes. We were in the front of the building. I got down and woke up Kai. He came out of the van half asleep. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter