Chapter 43

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kris’s P.O.V*

I had my arm around Eliza’s waist. She was asleep on my chest. I noticed she loves the sound of my heart beat. I took a deep breath and let it slowly. I couldn’t believe that just in a few hours I would be back on the plane flying back to Seoul. It felt just yesterday I just got here and I just met Eliza. I pulled her closer to me and pulled the covers closer to us. We both had fallen asleep on the sofa so I got up and brought us to the bed.

I couldn’t sleep though. I never sleep knowing I have to catch a flight out. I stay awake and listen to music. But this time it was different. I was leaving Eliza behind and it pained me to leave her. I didn’t want to leave her. I told myself I wouldn’t let anything happen to her and here I was leaving. This .

I kissed the top of her head a few times and just stared looking at the ceiling. There wasn’t much to do. I know I’ll sleep later on the flight and be jet lagged once I’m back in Seoul. I touched my necklace that was against my chest. I pulled it out and kissed it. I’m really never taking this off. Even if I was told too I wouldn’t. It stays near my heart.

That is where Eliza belongs. Inside my heart; I thought it was cheesy thinking that but oh well. Eliza is important to me. I felt my phone vibrate next to me. I grabbed it and saw a text from Tao. He couldn’t sleep either. We started texting a bit and then I didn’t get anything from him. He must have fallen asleep. We both have that habit of staying awake.

Eliza had moved a bit closer to me. I smiled and rubbed her sides assuring her I was still here. I started thinking how are we going to sleep at night? We both got used to sleeping next to each other. It’s going to be really weird not being close to each other. I suddenly felt angry with myself. I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with anyone because I knew this was going to happen.

Getting close to someone and when its time to go back home saying goodbye is the worst. I didn’t want to hurt Eliza. But I brought this upon us. I wish I hadn’t but it happened. But I have to admit I don’t regret anything of it. I love Eliza with all my heart. I don’t regret meeting her or falling for her. She holds a special place in my heart that no one will take away.

I sighed and shut my eyes hoping to get a bit of sleep. I didn’t want this night to end but I know it will. Eliza is right about one thing… I don’t want to wake up from this dream either.

*Eliza’s P.O.V*

I heard my phone ring softly. It had to be the alarm I set for today. I didn’t want to get up. I wanted to stay asleep in Kris’s arms. But I know I couldn’t. I opened my eyes slowly and I was lying on Kris’s chest. I felt his arm around my waist. I was really going to miss this. I looked up and Kris was sound asleep. I kept looking at him for a while.

He let out a heavy sigh and I smiled. I was already missing him. I felt a few tears swell up in my eyes. I slowly got up from the bed and got my things to take a shower. I wanted to get ready for today. I really didn’t want to this day to come but it did. There wasn’t much for me to do. I looked back at Kris before I walked into the bathroom.

He rolled over to his side and placed out his arm. He moved his arm up and down a bit. I smiled and I knew he was looking for me. I turned away and went inside the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the mark he left last night still there. I was going to miss his marks. As much as I felt embarrassed by them I loved having them. Weird I know, but once you’re used to something you don’t want to let it go.

I started the water and got inside the shower. I washed my hair and body. I stayed in the shower for a while. I covered my mouth as I started to cry. Being strong is never really a strong point for me. Not when it comes to people I love and mean so much to me. I couldn’t hack it well. I tried to calm myself down and washed my face.

I got out of the shower and took my time getting dressed. I combed my hair and let it dry naturally. I already had my clothes on and my eyes where a bit pink. If Kris asks, I’ll just say I was yawning a lot. I opened the door to the restroom and saw the bed empty. I went to the kitchen and found Kris sitting on the table doing something.

“Kris what are you doing?” I asked. He turned around and stood up.

“Nothing, just checking some papers for the flight.” He said coming my way.

“You look terrible.” I said cupping his face. “Did you sleep alright?”

Kris shook his head. “I never sleep well when I have to catch a flight.”

I smiled softly and moved my hands down from his face. “You should take a shower.”

Kris nodded his head and he made his way to the bedroom. I turned and saw him get a few things and make his way to the bathroom. He closed the door and I heard the door lock. I shut my eyes and felt the tears coming again. I hated this feeling right now. It wasn’t going to go away. I opened them and went into the bedroom.

I got the scrapbook and quickly went to put it in his backpack. I made sure he would see in a hidden place. I placed it in the front of some books. I closed it and made sure it looked as if it didn’t get touched. I went to the bedroom again and sat on the edge of the bed. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. I wasn’t sure when his flight was but I supposed it was in a few hours.

I heard Kris open the door to the bathroom and out he came already dressed and using the towel to dry his hair. He placed the towel to hang and came to sit next to me. He didn’t say anything and neither did I. He pulled me to his chest and I shut my eyes. I moved away for a moment and automatically cupped his face and pressed my lips against his.

Kris didn’t think twice on placing his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer towards him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We moved a bit and I was now lying on my back. Kris’s hands roamed my sides up and down. Kris touched my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting him in. I ran my fingers through his hair and curled them.

We took in a deep breath and continued kissing. I needed air and Kris broke off the kiss and kissed my jaw line and moved to my neck kissing it. He moved to the same spot where he left his mark. I was panting for a bit but I deiced to bit my bottom lip. I held him in place as he kissed me. He stayed for a few minutes then he found my lips and kissed me sliding in his tongue. My fingers held onto his hair tighter not wanting to stop or let go.

With what I could I moved him to his back placing me on top at an angle. I moved away from his lips and kissed his chin and then his jaw line. I had never kissed other parts of his body than his lips or his cheek. I found his neck and then his collarbone and started kissing it for a moment. I heard him panting and tighten his grip on my waist. I moved back to his lips and we continued for a while and slowed it down.

I pulled back and leaned my head against Kris’s. We were both panting. I opened my eyes and saw Kris opening his. We both looked at each other and smiled.

“That’s a first.” He said kissing the tip of my nose. “You never kiss my neck or jaw line.”

“First time for everything right?” I said smiling at him. “Besides I wanted to leave something for you left.” I winked and moved off him.

Kris sat up and went to the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter