Chapter 33

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Eliza's P.O.V* 

When we arrived at the airport I told Kris to get down. I told him I would go park the car. He thought I was using it as some excuse for not getting down with him. I smiled at him told him I wouldn’t park far. Kris gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran inside. I shook my head and went to park the car. When I found a spot I parked and slowly made my way inside. I didn’t really like the idea of Kris asking me to come with him.

I had these negative feelings inside me thinking I shouldn’t be around here. I wanted to go back into the car and wait. But it was too late for that when I saw Kris standing next to someone. He was smiling and shaking his head. I saw him talking to his manager. Kris looked down and nodded his head. I stayed in my place for a while until Kris and my eyes met. He smiled and his manager turned to where Kris was looking.

Seung Hwan nodded his head and smiled. He gave me the finger motion to come here. I was a bit taken back at his gesture but I started making my way towards them. I felt my heart beating inside my chest. I felt nervous and that usually scares me. I stopped once I got to Kris’s side. Kris automatically smiled at me and grabbed my hand. He interlaced our fingers together and held on. I looked at him and then at Seung Hwan.

“It was nice meeting you Eliza Luna.” He said with a smile.

I gave him a smile. “Same.”

“Seung Hwan Hyung,” said Kris softly. “You’re still going to tell the company right?”

Seung Hwan sighed. “I don’t have a choice Kris. If I don’t I’ll lose my job.”

I looked at Kris and he just nodded his head. “I know. I don’t want you to lie either. I will accept the punishment when I get back.”

Seung Hwan nodded his head and looked at me. “I hate to admit this but… you both look good together.”

I felt speechless for a moment. I didn’t know what to say. I could have just been dreaming. I was going to pinch myself when Kris nudged me.

“Seung Hwan Hyung do you mean that?” asked Kris smirking.

Seung Hwan smiled. “Enjoy what you both have left.”

I looked at him and his smile was sincere but also sadness. I looked at Kris and he only tightened his grip on our locked hands. I didn’t say anything. Kris nodded his head and didn’t say much afterwards. Seung Hwan waved to us and went to board the plane. I pulled Kris towards the window where you can see the people through the crack getting on the plane.

I looked at Kris and he just kept looking out the window. When we both saw Seung Hwan get on we slowly took our time walking back to the car. I sighed a few times but didn’t say anything. Kris stopped walking and pulled me into him. He placed his free hand on my cheek and hit with his thumb.

“What are you thinking Angel?” he said looking into my eyes.

 “Nothing.” I said hoping he would buy it.

“Eliza…” he said sweetly yet soft. “Tell me.”

I looked down and then looked up at him. “I was just thinking about what Seung Hwan said.”

Kris kept looking into my eyes. “Don’t think about that right now.”

“I can’t help it.” I said with my voice shaking. “Kris, the days are getting shorter and soon you will be leaving.”

“Eliza…” he spoke but I cut him off.

“The day you get on the plane… Our relationship is over.” I said whispering. “Wouldn’t it be best if we just ended this now? It will be harder when its time.”

Kris kept looking into my eyes. “Eliza, don’t think about that right now. We still have a month and half left. We have time to be together. I’m not breaking up with you.”

I looked at him and I felt a tear run down my cheek. Kris unlocked our hands and wiped the tear away with his free hand. I shut my eyes and let a few more tears fall. Kris used his thumb to wipe them away. He pulled me into his chest and held me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held onto him tightly. Kris knew I didn’t want to let him go. He had the same thoughts. I didn’t want to break up with him either.

But we both knew when the day would come it would be hard to say goodbye. I felt the lump in my throat grow a bit more but I had to force it not to explode. I didn’t want to be crying more. I wanted to spend more time with Kris and be happy while I still could.

“When it’s time to say goodbye it will be hard.” Said Kris pulling away to look at me. “But I believe the harder it will be the stronger it will make us inside.”

I nodded my head at him. I couldn’t speak right now. I wiped my tears away and hoped they didn’t come out anymore. Kris cupped my face and looked into my eyes. I love his eyes. I always felt safe and love when our eye locked. I felt as if Kris doesn’t ever want to let me go. It was as if we found each other as soul mates. That might be lame but I could just feel it inside me. Kris moved closer to me and kissed my forehead. He moved down to kiss the tip of my nose and then gave me a chaste kiss.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes again. “I’ll always love you.”

Kris gave me a smile. “This isn’t goodbye Angel.”

“I know…” I said softly. “But I just want you to know that now.”

Kris gave me a smirk. “Even if I wasn’t in EXO-M?”

I laughed at his remark and continued to look at him. “It’s hard to even remember you are in EXO-M.”

Kris smiled and shook his head. “I love you too Angel always.”

I hugged Kris again before we deiced to reach the car. Once we got to the car I had decided what I wanted to do today. I went back to the apartment to get something. I told Kris to stay in the car while I got down. I went inside to get some bread and went back to the car. Kris asked what the bread was for but I didn’t say anything. I only smiled at him. I drove for a while until I parked the car at this small park.

It had a pond and a few benches around it. I sighed and got down. Kris got the bread and got down as well. I looked around the area and everything still looking the same. I walked closer to the pond until Kris pulled on my arm. I looked at him and smiled. I looked around and found a duck. I got the bread and broke into little pieces. I threw it and the duck looked at it.

I smiled and looked at Kris; he was waiting to see what the duck would do. I moved back carefully with pulling Kris with me and the duck slowly went to the piece of bread and at it. I threw another piece and the duck at it. I looked for others and there were more around. Kris started breaking the bread into pieces and feeding the ducks. I noticed one duck coming towards me as I moved back. I didn’t have any more bread pieces.

The duck kept coming towards me. It had its mouth open wanting more bread which I didn’t have. I was getting a bit scared so I quickly looked for Kris and went towards him.

“Kris!” I made my way towards him quickly and hid behind me him. He chuckled at me at first but when I pointed he saw the duck coming. He threw a piece of bread and the duck stopped by it and ate it. I put my hands on his waist and looked at the duck. He was eating the bread but came towards us. Kris started to move back as did I. Kris threw the last piece he had and the duck ate it.

Kris grabbed my hands from his side and made our way to a bench while the duck wasn’t looking. I smiled a bit and saw the loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter